Business Solutions

Bear Alignment and Brake

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NS
Neil S.
06/20/2022
In for an alignment check!
Great staff, honest and I will return again!

Ralph H.
05/13/2022
Excellent service and great staff
The service desk was simply awesome clear on costs and when service would be performed. After the alignment was performed clear communications on what was...

John C.
04/28/2022
great service and great people Bear Alignment and Brake
great service and great people running Bear Alignment and Brake they have been do service and repairs on all my cars since they opened ,6 or 7 years now

FC
Fransico C.
04/25/2022
Took in my van for oil change not good
Took my van in for oil change end up with broke radiator which was replace by bear and my air conditioning was also broken. Bear wanted to charge $1100 plus...

Jason S.
04/09/2022
Always there for me
Best service, quality and speed!