Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

Carter Lake, IA
06/11/2021 Category: Sales
Made the buying experience easy.

Mary S.
Glenwood, IA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2021 Category: Sales
Fast service
Very happy with customer service

Rory S.
Lincoln, NE
2021 Hyundai Sonata
05/19/2021 Category: Sales
The dealership you want
4th time at this dealership, and each time, it's been worth the drive to Beardmore, for the car I wanted and the price I couldn't resist. We could not be happier with our buying experience, and the Beardmore experience plan you get with every car is worth more than you know. If you want to pay less and get more, go to Beardmore. Tell them Rory sent you.

Justin T.
Glenwood, IA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2021 Category: Sales
Great people
Had a great buying experience at Beardmore. From the sales staff to the shop staff, all genuinely good people

TH
Tristan H.
2022 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Sales
Great Experience #4
I've made 4 purchases from this location over the years and give solid recommendation. The Hyundai brand is a great bang for your buck and the Bellevue team is awesome to work with.

Steve Rogers and Brianna Serrano took great care of us. It was my second purchase with Steve and he is wonderful - knowledgeable, never pushy and just plain genuine. We started looking in December and didn't purchase until April and never once did Steve pressure us to settle for less than exactly what we wanted.
Brianna helped us as well, she too was knowledgeable and didn't try to fake her way through on the rare occasion she didn't have the answer. Super friendly people (and not in a cheesy, fake way)…would absolutely recommend anyone to purchase with these two!!

Oh and the vehicle is great too!! Just what we wanted!!

04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing service!
Thane and Steven went above and beyond to get me into a vehicle I absolutely love. I appreciate all their hard work and will definitely return for future purchases.

Jason A.
Norfolk, NE
04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Great people
Everyone we dealt with was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and not at all pushy. Michael Gold was awesome!

Dobile R.
04/07/2021 Category: Sales
great service
fantastic from start to finish.
BR
BRIAN R. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Sending you a rescore.

04/06/2021 Category: Sales
WOW
so great! very persistent in wanting to help and make sure everything is good and taken care of

Jennifer A.
03/22/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience!
Steve was amazing and worked with us throughout the process, even when we decided to step up in models. Highly recommend!!

SE
Susanne E.
03/11/2021 Category: Sales
They were very friendly
They were very knowlegable and explained everything on my level. There was no pressure to buy. They listened to what I wanted in a car and delivered it. I just love my new Hyundai.

Max M.
03/10/2021 Category: Sales
personnel and product
great sale rep and all other employees involved with the purchase were outstanding plus an outstanding vehicle

AE
Andrea E.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
02/23/2021 Category: Sales
Loving my new Sonata!
Philip and everyone else at the dealership were great!

TV
Thomas V.
Gretna, NE
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2021 Category: Sales
Perfect as always
This is our 5th car from this dealership. Always easy to work with and go the extra mile to serve their customers.

02/19/2021 Category: Sales
Sales person
Choosing our new car was a pleasant experience thanks to Philip Garcia.

02/18/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly staff, great salesman in Phillip Garcia, no pressure felt at all.
Buying experience was excellent except I thought that the 2021 Tucsons were eligible for .9 interest rates or zero percent . Believe I saw this in the website below the actual photo section, so I was quite disappointed when your finance manager said that the Santa Fe was the vehicle that this rate was applicable to. Otherwise, we came to Beardmore for their solid reputation, and we bought or 2015 Azera from Todd Archer, so felt like some employees would be retained, and were pleasantly surprised this was the case. Thanks, Phillip! Have purchased many vehicles in our lives, and you made this purchase the most pleasant!
JOHN T R. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Mr. and Mr. Brown had a great experience and would like to give us a 5 star review.

JOHN T R. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Had a great and pleasurable buyine experience and would like to rescore Phil with a 5 star review.