KZ
Ken Z.
Volkswagen Golf
10/12/2019
Beas is the Best!
Wife and I go to them for any issues. They are honest, fair, and honest. They will get it fixed. Our '06 Grand Caravan (173K miles) and '04 VW Golf (193K miles) are still running great, with much thanks to Beas. Thank you! - Ken Z.

Jesus A.
10/08/2019
1995 Ford ranger with an oil leak
Took it in the mechs check it out, told me where it was leaking from , how long it might take to repair and the approx cost. That simple and it was ready by the end of the day.

Dibya M.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Dibya said he was happy with the service he received

Jeff T.
09/27/2019
Beas Auto Repair
Mr. Beas and his staff are superior to others...always going the extra extra mile, and providing not only expert mechanical repairs but also great customer service. A true asset and fixture with the City of Coppell, Texas!

Brad B.
Dodge Charger
09/20/2019
5 star auto repair
I’ve used Beas Auto Repair several times, and I always get fast and friendly service. They keep me updated on the progress of my vehicle, but most importantly they are always honest and upfront about my repairs. I would recommend them to anybody.

GF
Gary F.
09/07/2019
Professional and affordable auto repair
BEAS Auto repair does such awesome work. They do quality work at affordable prices. They are an integral part of the Coppell business community for their dedication to treating customers with respect and executing quality repairs.

09/07/2019
Superior service
Took the vehicle in for 1 problem and they found another more serious problem. If not taken care of then a potential catastrophic issue would have rendered the vehicle undrivable. Then the vehicle was totally detailed and cleaned, inside and out. We felt very well about the quality of service and going the extra mile to clean it up. Thanks Beas Auto Repair

Lisa M.
Lexus NX 200t
08/29/2019
Friendly staff. Convenient. Quick service.
Some time ago reattached my Lexus bumper for free. Lexus dealership wanted to charge me over a $1000.00 for a new one.
Came back for windshield replacement. Quick turn around and new window looking great!

MA
Micah A.
Texas
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Micah said the business fit him into a short schedule for that day. He needed them to check over a vehicle he thought about buying.

Jesus A.
08/21/2019
I had the couch replaced on my 95 Ford ranger.
I had the cluch replaced on my 95 Ford ranger. The mechanic was knowledge explained what was replaced, point out future maintenance, and I did see the old parts. I use to do some of my repairs in my younger days so I checked out several shops around here yep I found it and yes I do recommend them. The front staff is customer friendly and knowledge of the shop operation.

J. Bobbye R.
08/17/2019
It was a great experience. Professional and excellent service.
Very good experience. Staff very accommodating. Serivce was excellent and thorough. I recommend using their service. A convrnient location.

VI
Vicente I.
Forney, TX
Ram 1500
08/16/2019
Great costumer service
Great experience with the staff at Beas Auto Repair the staff are very professional and knowledgeable they explained with detail the issues with my ram 1500 I’m no mechanic and I understood everything Hugo the mechanic is really knowledgeable I recommend this place 100%

Matthew M.
08/14/2019
Excellent service is the norm
Had some problems with 2 tires that I thought were going to be costly. But Beas checked things out and the problems were fairly minor. At most other shops I probably would of been taken advantage and paid 3 or times more for fake problems.
Not at Beas very honest and dependable service. Whenever I need or have car issues I take it to Beas..

Cassius H.
08/12/2019
love it
great place, I will continue to go here. Prices are usually fair and everyone is honest.

MF
Manuel F.
08/10/2019
High quality of service and attention
Excellent work on my car, and they were very attentive! I am definitely coming back here!

KZ
Ken Z.
08/02/2019
Honesty is their best policy.
My wife and I have been using Beas for years. They are honest. That is the number one thing to look for in any business, person, or relationship. And you will find it here. -Ken Z.

Daniela M.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Daniela said the overall experience was good.

EM
Great customer service.

Carolina M.
Acura TL
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Carolina said she likes the service she gets.
Rob B. from Beas Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Carolina for your continuos business.

Julie M.
07/21/2019
First time customer
Very happy with the service received. I will definitely be back.

Hi Julie,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you and your business.