Overall Rating 4.2413783/5Overall Rating 4.2413783/5Overall Rating 4.2413783/5Overall Rating 4.2413783/5rating 4.2413783
Overall Rating 2.20175/5Overall Rating 2.20175/5rating 2.20175rating 2.20175rating 2.20175

Havre De Grace, MD
Quick service
My ac stopped working. Becky and Ty got it fixed within 2 days no headaches or hassle!!! And fixed a recall before I even knew about it.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Jo Ann G.
Hampstead, MD
Love it at Jones Hyundai
Always respectful, place in clean, waiting area is up to date & over the top w/snacks offered to customers. Wait is always enjoyable.
Job is done correctly & efficiently.
Leon is the best service person.
Always a smile.

HH
Herbert H.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Fast Service
Leon is great. All business and knowledgeable.

Randy M.
Havre De Grace, MD
2018 Hyundai Accent
Review
Quick service, friendly atmosphere, comfortable waiting area

Rosedale, MD
2012 Hyundai Accent
Slow
Slow

2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Leon and others make the experience pleasant
Leon let us know what the cost of service was prior to the service. The car was serviced in a timely manner. The car was clean when it was returned.

Bernard M.
2006 Hyundai Tucson

Randall C.
Owings, MD
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sheena in the Service Department and Jessica in Dr. Jones did an outstanding job taken care of my vehicle.

Baltimore, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Entire service is subpar
When we purchased our vehicle from Jones they promised the world from the service dept and the Jones for a Lifetime program. We purchased this car 5 years ago and they have never meet our expectations.

GA

Cheryl L.
Rosedale, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Always an exceptional experience, except for whomever is going through my console and glove box, looking for whatever. I learned my lesson the last time when they took some prescription medication not to leave anything of value in the car.

Customer servicice
Awesome job.

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Quick, friendly service
My vehicle was serviced promptly; the service staff was, as always, friendly and informative. The waiting room area was clean and the staff checked in with me with updates.

TL
Tammy L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Pleased
I was very pleased with my last appointment with Jones Junction Hyundai. I hadn't had time to call to make my last appointment with them. I received a call from them alerting me that it was time to bring my car in for service. I went in a couple days later. They told me it would take about 1 1/2 hours . That's what it took. I waited there in the customers waiting area with some other customers. The atmosphere was very pleasant. I had an cup of coffee and also walked around the showroom. Everyone was very nice. It also seemed like all the other customers were pleased. They all were leave with a smile on their faces. To me that's what I go by is how everyone looks around me. are they smiling, angry or huffing and puffing. All looked good to me.👍👍😊

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service was performed in a timely manner. I usually night drop and pick up in the morning because that seems to be the fastest service turn around time. I was showing my daughter, the newest driver in the family, what to expect when she took the vehicle in for service if she ever needed to do it one time and I was surprised when they called our name when the vehicle was finished. It was probably the fastest time I have had there thus far and we own two Hyundai Sonata's.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

GN
George N.
Excellent, as always!
Very efficient and courteous. Worth the trip from Towson!
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

LC
Lorraine C.
Abingdon, MD
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people.
I was early for my appointment and they took me anyway. I also got a great manicure and the lady was very nice, I think her name was Lanora.

Stacee M.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Leon was great. He will be my advisor foing forward.

Joyce B.