LF
Linda F.
Parkville, MD
10/20/2018
Friendly, competent service. They are always willing to answer any and all questions and work with my schedule.
No matter what questions I ask or how many questions I need to ask, Jim keeps answering them until I am satisfied and understand. He is knowledgeable and willing to work with my schedule.

Matthew M.
White Marsh, MD
Honda Accord Crosstour
10/15/2018
Always Solid!!
Jim and the team did another awesome job!! Always solid!!

LC
Larry C.
Edgewood, MD
Toyota Tundra
10/15/2018
Brake line
Again another great job and done quickly. Barbey even took time no matter how busy he was to answer all my questions, Very friendly atmosphere.

Ashish S.
10/11/2018
Great service. Quick and honest.
Started taking my vehicles to Jim last year. My only mistake was not doing it sooner. Has been very accommodating and finds the most cost effective solution to the issue. Have not been disappointed yet.

Rosedale, MD
10/11/2018
Honesty
Problem was repaired and car is running fine. Talked with mechanics at work and the said the price was very fair. They actually say "thank you" when you pick up your vehicle... how often do you hear that these days.

Steve H.
Kingsville, MD
09/29/2018
quality, honesty, delivers on promises
Jim and his team have serviced my families vehicles for many years. Have recommended him to anyone who asks without reservation. He doesn't recommend a long list of "must dos" like the dealership I used to go to did. He does what is needed and will tell you honesty if something does or does not need to be done.

NB
Nick B.
Towson, MD
Dodge Journey
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Nick said they have phenomenal performance and this is an outstanding facility, all around.

JJ
Jennifer J.
Joppa, MD
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were very good and did exactly what they stated. They finished in a timely manner, while it was still daylight. She was very impressed how the vehicle ran. The fee was very fair. A lot of her friends go there and they recommend them.

Bryan H.
Rosedale, MD
09/25/2018
Pleasant Experience
Jim Barbey has that feel of a "small town" mechanic (who knows you and your cars), but he is very "tech savvy" at the same time. He exceeded my expectations both in promptness and cost.

PL
Pintse L.
Dundalk, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Pintse said the service was the best.

Craig H.
09/18/2018
They truly have YOUR best interests in mind
I had an oil change and a tire rotation. While I was there, I mentioned a rattle I was hearing when I go greater than 55 mph. They took me out to my car and while I stood there, they checked every part under the chassis to see if anything was loose. We found a couple of clips missing and they replaced them for just the cost of the parts. Have you ever tried that with a dealer? How did that go for you? What did they charge you to do what Jim Barbey did?

Mark L.
Baltimore, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business did a good job and they finished in a timely manner. They had the vehicle in and out and they were very informative. They are very easy to work with.

LC
Larry C.
Edgewood, MD
09/16/2018
An honest business that cares about you and your car.
I have been going to this shop for years and Barbey has always been up front and honest with me. I have thought of things that I thought my car needed and he would tell me no you don’t need to fix that now maybe later. What shop you know would tell you that. I have gotten my timing belt replaced. Never a problem. I have 2 cars and he has worked on both. I have never had to wait long periods to get my cars worked on. If he’s busy he tries to fit you in. Hey I know a good place when I see it.

Duane R.
Nottingham, MD
09/08/2018
Always easy, great work
Quick, professional, reliable!!

Ken M.
Joppa, MD
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the service is always done on time, no questions asked.

CP
Charles P.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they are always up front and they get the work done. They know what they are talking about.

Michael L.
Honda CR-Z
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Michael said that he would recommend this business for service.

GH
Gerry H.
Nottingham, MD
08/25/2018
Air Conditioning Repair
I was referred to Mr. Barbey's shop by friends of ours. After calling him, we agreed I'd drop the car off in his lot later that night and leave the keys in the dropbox. By next afternoon he called and had the issue diagnosed and repaired. What i feared was a going to be a major expense, turned out to be a relatively minor electrical issue. I stopped by his shop later that night an picked up the repaired vehicle. Great, fast service at a fair price!

HF
Holly F.
Baltimore, MD
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Holly said they've always done good work. Her vehicle is working as expected. They helped her out after the service.

Robert W.
White Marsh, MD
Toyota Yaris
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diana. She said this business is the best..