GC

SE
Sharon E.
Kingsville, MD
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said she was happy with them. They were good, they spent a good amount of time, they were nice, the service and pricing were good.

John L.
White Marsh, MD
02/12/2019
Awesome!
I had a tire blow out in bad weather after hours. My car was towed to Jim Barbey. I picked up my car the next evening with new tire, and maintenance I had requested. The price was very reasonable and the 3 Employees I encountered were friendly, helpful, and easy to talk to. I will recommend, and I'll be back! Thank you!!

02/10/2019
Quality, dependable service from an honest, family owned and run company.

Margret S.
Nottingham, MD
01/19/2019
Best of the best/ most trustworthy mechanics
I know that I can trust Jim to make sure that our three vehicles are maintained to efficiency and safety at a fair price. Jim doesn't insist on unnecessary repairs. He gives options if something is borderline or will tell you it would need repair by the following oil change. I wouldn't want to take our cars elsewheres. My daughter comes from Columbia to keep her car up to date at Barbey Automotive. That should speak volumes to anyone looking for a great auto repair place!

Michael L.
01/18/2019
Automotive repairs
Jim Barbey’s Automotive is a great place to take your vehicle. Whether it’s a simple oil change or a major repair they do it all.

David G.
White Marsh, MD
01/11/2019
Customer Service is the best!
Professional, Honest, Reliable. What more can I say. My family and I have been taking our vehicles to Jim Barbey Automotive for years. We have always been pleased with the service.

Justin K.
Kingsville, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business does very good work. They kept him updated with progress and finished in a timely manner. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was completed right. Justin's family also takes vehicle there now.

VT
Victor T.
Nissan Murano
01/09/2019
In and Out
Whenever I need an oil change and tire Rotation, I can call and schedule a couple of days in advance and wait for my car when I take it in. Jim is honest and tells you if you need or don't need anything done. Great job, next New Tires!

Matt P.
Baltimore, MD
Ram Pickup
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he goes to Jim for all of his mechanic needs. He always does a good job.

Scott H.
Jeep Cherokee
12/29/2018
Friendly Atmosphere
Every time I take my vehicles in for any type of service, they are friendly, and quick in completing the repairs

Camara S.
Baltimore, MD
Acura MDX
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Camara said that the business has pleasant service.

Lynn S.
Dundalk, MD
Nissan Sentra
12/12/2018
Service is great and always on budget,
Jim and the guys always do quality work.
Jim B. from Jim Barbey Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Lynn, we apprecaite your business!

Melvin R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Melvin said the business provided good service.
Jim B. from Jim Barbey Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Mel! Glad we could help you get running again!

DF
Deborah F.
Middle River, MD
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said the business did a great job, did not overcharge her, the staff had the work done in one day, and the cost was fair.

OB
Obed B.
Nissan Sentra
12/08/2018
Friendly and reliable service
I have been a satisfied customer for many years, and I know Jim’s business is built on honesty and integrity.

GC
Gary C.
12/07/2018
Consistent quality service
Friendly people. Always work you into the schedule. Consistent quality service.

Kathy M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said the employees were very nice. They took care of her vehicle.

Tracy B.
12/04/2018
Convenience
The after hour drop box makes it is so convenient to have work done with our crazy schedules. By dropping our car off the night before, we usually get a call first thing in the morning letting us know what work needs to be done, the cost and when we should expect work to be done. We are then able to go on with our busy day knowing our car is in good hands.

Mike P.
Nottingham, MD
Acura
11/28/2018
Great service as always...
As always great service provider by Jim and his team. Highly recommend!!!!