OB
Obed B.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/20/2019
Professional and timely service.
While service is performed, I can wait in the attractive and clean waiting area provided.

Tony M.
GMC Sonoma
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the quality of work and the customer service at the business was nice.

Bill B.
Kia Soul
08/13/2019
Great Customer Service
Great customer service! My car was taken in for routine service and out the same day.

Michael L.
08/07/2019
Vehicle Service
I’ve been going to Jim Barbey’s Automotive for several years. I’ve found them to be fair and honest with their estimates. Their mechanics are excellent. The front desk is friendly. Their estimates are right on and they only do what’s need to my vehicles.
This is a place to take your vehicle and know you won’t be taken!
I trust them and give them a top rating.

BR
Bridgette R.
Essex, MD
Toyota Matrix
08/07/2019
2004 Toyota
JIm Barbey took the time to look at my car and explain to me exactly what was going wrong with the car and to be honest and just let me know that for the year of the car and the miles on the
car, it just wasn't worth it to stick all this money into the car and that it was time to say good bye. He was correct because at the end of the day the money that I have sunk into it could go towards
a better vehicle with less issues. This man is a totally honest man and will help you in any way he can. He even offered to help me find another car. Every automotive person should be like him

Margret S.
Nottingham, MD
08/06/2019
Best of the best/ most trustworthy mechanics
Can trust Jim and his mechanics to do the best job at an affordable price. Squirrels or mice ate the wiring which caused much havoc but Barbey Auto's men rewired and re-programmed the car to run like it was new. We got it back in a reasonable amount of time at a fair price. I know we will not be stranded on the road when Jim works on it.

CP
Charles P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Charles said he has worked with this business for a number of years. He needed a rush job. They were still working on his vehicle, when he went to pick it up. However, they got it done.

Bernard B.

White Marsh, MD
Buick Rendezvous
07/31/2019
Jim
Alway look out for you. to keep your car safe .

BR
Bill R.
Essex, MD
07/30/2019
Service On Time
Jim and his team have taken care of our cars when needed. All services were performed and completed on time. It’s nice to be able to take your car to someone you can trust. The updated service center looks great. Highly recommend.

CP
Carmen P.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Carmen said the employees are honest people and they have a loyal customer base.

DT
Dorothy T.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said she was very happy with her service. The employees explained her service.
Jim B. from Jim Barbey Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the review Dorothy! We appreciate the business.

CT
Colleen T.
Forest Hill, MD
Excellent service as usual
Jim Barbey Automotive continues to provide outstanding service to our Dodge RAM Diesel Trucks.
Jim B. from Jim Barbey Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Colleen, we appreciate the business!

Stephen W.
White Marsh, MD
Mazda CX-9
They care about you car
They take care of your car, like they own it.

SA
Sharon A.
Nottingham, MD
A TRUE 5 STAR COMPANY !
I discovered Jim Barbey Automotive about 2 years ago by word of mouth. I am forever grateful for being recommended to them. I started out with a simple oil change and liked so much how I was talked to and treated that I knew I would go back. In the 2 years I have I have been going there I have never been disapointed, not once. My experience at Barbey's was EXACTLY what I was looking for in a place to take my car. They are HONEST and RELIABLE. I wanted a place where I could go and trust what they said was wrong with my car and not try to sell me things that I didn't need at the time. That is what I found with the owner, Jim Barbey. You can will know once you talk to Jim he KNOWS cars and he is an HONEST man. All I can say is give his business a try. You will not be sorry. I know this, I will never take my car anywhere else. Thank you so much Jim and Marlene !
Jim B. from Jim Barbey Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Sharon. We appreciate the kind review and that you trust us with your vehicle.

SG
Stuart G.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Stuart said he enjoyed his visit and what they did.

KW
Kathy W.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/20/2019
They do very good work and they're very honest people
I was very pleased with the work they've done on my car. Very understanding people. They helped me out a lot. I will definitely go back and have work done on my car if needed...

Juan P.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Jaun said the staff does a pretty good job.

Jay W.
Rosedale, MD
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jay said this business has quality work at a reasonable price.

Jay W.
Rosedale, MD
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jay said this business has quality work at a reasonable price.