MV
Michael V.
Nottingham, MD
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Michael said the business was quick and honest staff. They let him know what was going the whole time.

KL
Kim L.
07/16/2021
Automotive Heroes
Yes, Auto Heroes!
So I’m a mother of teenage boys and I’m in the hospital. I get a call from my 16 year old that he is stopped in in the center of a 4 lane road (with my little dog). His tire is falling off and he can no longer move. We called Jim Barbey’s and in 15 minutes they sent a tow truck and had him off the road!!
I don’t know if they will ever know just how much I APPRECIATE them!
As always they fixed his truck, had to search everywhere for a wheel, but they don’t give up, they check every option!
Jim Barbey Automotive is TRULY our Automotive HERO!

Tracy B.
Parkville, MD
07/08/2021
Trustworthiness
I have been going to Jim's for years always satisfied with customer service and repairs have always been great.

GH
Ginny H.
Port Deposit, MD
Lexus NX
07/01/2021
So efficient and fast and friendly
Best place to bring your car. Very fast and efficient. Trust them completely. So friendly too.

Devonte W.
Baltimore, MD
Nissan Maxima
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Devonte said this was his second time there, they are good people, he likes that they are family oriented and greet him with open arms.

John M.
Middle River, MD
06/24/2021
A/C
Thanks JIm for the service on the A/C. Your shop did a great job.

LD
Loretta D.
Parkville, MD
06/16/2021
Terrific service…. Professional people
I had another nail in a tire today. I called Jim Barbey’s, got over there as quick as I could, and was out of there in no time at all. His staff is quick and professional. It’s the only place I take my car!

Jacinto B.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/03/2021
Fast reliable and excellent customer service
We usually drop of our vehicles the night before and have it serviced the next day.. very good communication at explaining in detail what needs to be fixed and appropriate costing for parts and labor.
I drive for a living and they take good care I feel they not only take good care of my truck but also of me.
Thanks guys!

Michael L.
05/27/2021
Excellent automotive shop!!
I’ve been going to Jim Barbey’s Automotive shop for several years. I noticed several thing acting up on my vehicle. I stopped at his shop to see when I could get an appointment. Jim had them take my car into the shop for a quick look. We quickly found that the front brakes & Rotors were bad.
I’ve always had confidence in the work performed in his shop.

Joanne F.
White Marsh, MD
Dodge Caravan
05/27/2021
Trust Jim totally
I totally trust Jim totally. He let's me know if something is wrong. He is very honest.

CL
Conway L.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Conway said employees are very personable, explain everything they are doing, are very helpful and very courteous. The owner himself is a reliable expert he can trust with vehicle needs.

WC
Wanda C.
Middle River, MD
Jeep Patriot
05/21/2021
Repairs
I called on a Tuesday they received my vehicle on Wednesday had it back by Thursday

Mike P.
Nottingham, MD
Acura TLX
05/15/2021
outstanding as always
jim, scott, and others go above and beyond to make the experience easy, fair, and you are confident you are in good hands . Great experience as always.

KD
Kathy D.
Joppa, MD
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Kathy said she went in with her service light on, the vehicle was serviced and the next day the service light came back on. After she goes back in for this, she will not be doing business with this facility again.
Jim B. from Jim Barbey Automotive responded on 05/21/2021

Kathy, we appreciate you bringing the vehicle back for us to see the problem with the engine light. Upon inspection, it was found the code was for a lean condition, not the catalytic code that was for the original repair.

Josh M.
Bel Air, MD
INFINITI Q50
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Josh said the business gave him no issues.