Latest Review about 2 years ago

Kelly M.
Cranford, NJ
06/13/2016
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE W/AWESOME RENT-A-CAR
First off, to have a rent-a-car company within a autobody place is a fantastic idea. Secondly. EACH and EVERY PERSON working at Benner's and Enterprise were ALL SO VERY NICE. It made the entire experience fantastic. Now a days, to find anyone that is kind and nice to another is hard to find, not here, they were all so very sincere I would recommend to anyone that needs their car fixed!!!

Maureen D.
Millburn, NJ
12/19/2015
Superior customer service
Friendly, efficient and perfect coordination between Benners, Enterprise and Geico services. All of the details were handled professionally and stress-free.

AP
art p.
North Arlington, NJ
03/11/2015
work is horrible
my car is junk after this place fixed it.stay away

Stephen H.
Union, NJ
04/24/2014
Right on Time!
I had my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 repaired at Benners through Gieco, It was done earlier than promised and returned to me clean and in great repair.There was some overspray in a few places but was easy to clean up with a clay bar. Over all I would definately reccomend them to all. They are very professional and knowledgable.

Daniela P.
Westfield, NJ
11/18/2013
Great work performed, and professional staff!
I took my car here when I was involved in an auto accident on November 2, 2013. Being that it wasn't my fault I dealt with the other person's insurance company which was Allstate. They have Allstate, Geico, and Enterprise Rentals all at this location. When I brought my car here on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 they had the adjuster there on the spot which was Greg from Allstate who was very helpful, and professional! From there I got my estimate, paperwork handled, and check cut to begin with repair. It wasn't major damage though I did need a rental. Jason with Enterprise was very kind to help me get into a car that was comparable to what I was driving. I had my car back in 2 days that Friday morning on November 15, 2013. They also keep you informed during the enter process. A big thank you to Henry for getting it handled so quickly, and they also had it detailed for me when I picked it up!

EP
Edmonds P.
Ford
11/07/2013 Category: Collision
They were very professional!

GG
Glenn G.
Toyo
10/31/2013 Category: Collision
They did a really nice job, relatively on time, and to our satisfaction.

AW
Anthony W.
Acura
10/29/2013 Category: Collision
I had no problems and everything went smoothly.

PM
Phillip M.
Niss
10/22/2013 Category: Collision
They were very convenient and did a great job.

PG
Patricia G.
10/22/2013 Category: Collision
I don't know if they were young, they did not seem very customer oriented.

Janine G.
10/21/2013 Category: Collision
Everything was made easy including rental.

Kathleen M.
Hyun
10/19/2013 Category: Collision
I thought they were great!

Jatin S.
Toyota
10/12/2013 Category: Collision
There was a part that was wrong and it took extra days to have my vehicle repaired.

SD
Stanley D.
Toyo
10/12/2013 Category: Collision
Over the years I have been to several body shops. Benner's is one of the best I've ever been to.

CP
Carmen P.
10/12/2013 Category: Collision
They are close to my home.

SR
Scott R.
Chry
10/12/2013 Category: Collision
They were ready earlier that anticipated and communicated well with me throughout. I am very, very pleased.

Jeffrey L.
10/11/2013 Category: Collision
They completed the work on time, good quality, easy to work with, and overall very friendly.

PK
Philip K.
10/10/2013 Category: Collision
The length of time the repairs took. They told me they caught a problem and fixed it. Overall they did a good job!

HR
Howard R.
Vw
10/10/2013 Category: Collision
They did everything I ask for!

Dominick D.
Chevrolet
10/10/2013 Category: Collision
I was told the car would be ready with in two weeks, but it was ready in one week!