Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5rating 4.032259
Overall Rating 2.51613/5Overall Rating 2.51613/5rating 2.51613rating 2.51613rating 2.51613

Michael M.
St. Petersburg, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Service manager, Vance, was a great help. Efficient, professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Waiting area was clean and comfortable. The work on my car was done quickly and efficiently. The cost was very reasonable, due to my research of other dealers, and consistent with a phone estimate from Vance.
Will be a customer in the future.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Judy P.
Cross Hill, SC
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great
Cristy Henderson always goes out of her way to make sure we are taken care of
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

KH
Kimberly H.
Inman, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/01/2019 Category: Service
So far, we've been nothing but pleased from the services provided at Benson Hyundai.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Ricky H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Solid but slick
Service was timely as usaual but thus is the second consecutive time that oil / grease was left on the drivers door handle and steering wheel was sticky. Also on this appointment we had a very distinct hand print on the drivers door right under the door handle. Was not there before service. This makes us wonder if the rest of the work is this sloppy??
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. PLEASE HAVE YOUR CAR CLEANED OR BRING IT BY HERE BETWEEN 10 AND 4 MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY AND I WILL TAKE CAR OF IT. IF YOU GET IT DONE YOURSELF THEN JUST CALL ME AND I WILL PAY THE CHARGES. THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS.

AF
Andrea F.
Greenwood, SC
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Fast Service
Staff is always friendly prompt and courteous

VD

Ronnie F.
Inman, SC
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff!!!!
Always have fast and friendly staff every time I have my car serviced. Highly recommend benson Hyundai for automotive service!

Anderson, SC
2011 Hyundai Equus
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency of service
Car repaired in less time than estimated. Kristie was outstanding in assisting us.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Tiangela S.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Everyone is so friendly and helpful
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Terry M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Benson is the best
Great service and friendly atmosphere
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Blacksburg, SC
Everyone was so welcoming
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

David B.
Roebuck, SC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Took my wife’s Hyundai Tucson in for a safety recall and the service department was great! I was able to make the appointment online and they were ready for me when I got there. The service took exactly the amount of time they said and the waiting area was clean and comfortable.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Demond H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
I was treated poorly
A very poor experience.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO THIS AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL TOMORROW. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS.

09/23/2019 Category: Service
Very Courteous
I used Benson Hyundai for service and they have been easy to work with and very courteous.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

SJ
Selinajames J.
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service!
The ladies checking you end always are friendly and helpful!

Mary L.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people
Love my Elantra and this dealership

Michael S.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
864 384 2839 MIKE
The car was still under warranty and the service was performed quickly and professionally ( AC)I am please with Benson. I had purchased the ding and dent protection and have had a hard time getting service regarding this service.. Calls to get service were not returned Would appreciate Benson dealing with this outsourced service on my behalf....we will see

GT
George T.
Boiling Springs, SC
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
80K mile check up, in and out within the hour, and the car runs like new.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Jim M.
Roebuck, SC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/17/2019 Category: Service
The people are wonderful, especially Christy who kept us informed of all the progress.
We would like to have been reminded of our need for an oil change. We were 3,000 miles over after having our car in for a week for a transmission replacement and then for a week for a thermostat. We lost track, but so did maintenance. Wish you had more loaners, as our rental cost $284.71 for a week. Our thermostat with the service charge came to over $350.00. So, all in all our thermostat cost us more than $600.00. Even a cheap older loaner car would have been very welcome and would determine in the future where we had our car serviced.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

Stephanie H.
Chesnee, SC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
I really like how i am greeted with a smile right when i get therefirst impressions mean alot to me !!
Great and 1uick service overall