Janelle D.
Best Valley
Best Valley will do good work, accurate diagnoses and do so with fair prices.

Jose M.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great people.
Super friendly. Super fast. Smog check done!

Darious C.
Darious Carter
GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE!

SP
Sharon P.
12/04/2019
service was prompt; receptionist was polite, courteous, and friendly. and she helped me with my inquiry.
service was prompt; receptionist was polite, courteous, and friendly. and she helped me with my inquiry, although she couldn’t give me d exact quote but she brought somebody. she always smile and that meant a lot.

Rick C.
12/04/2019
XLENT Customer Service
My Smog Check on Monday Dec 2, 2019 was short and sweet. Was the only customer at the time. Smog Check took like 10 Minutes and since I did my Auto Registration at Y&Y Auto Registration in Moreno Valley, they referred me which qualified me for a $5.00 discount.

EH
Edward H.
Lincoln Town Car
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the owner Phil is a very nice guy. The technician does good work and gets it done right the first time. The pricing is good.

MA

KK
Kimberly K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said the service was great. The employees were sweet, kind and quick.

Liz M.
Jeep Liberty
11/18/2019
Smog Check
Best Valley Auto Repair provided quick smog check at a fair price.

Jesus D.
Toyota Tercel
11/18/2019
Very Good service and friendly technician and cost of repair is affordable

NW
Nisa C W.
Riverside, CA
Toyota Matrix
11/17/2019
Good work,great place.
This is my go to place for my car. Phil and his staff are top notch mechanics. Phil even advises me on what I need to do and what I do not need to do. His prices are fair and work is done in a timely manner. He will explain what is going on and has patience for those of us who drive but are not mechanics ourselves. Good,honest place this is the only place I trust for my car.

AD

TT
Tyrone T.
11/16/2019
Service Review
Trustworthy, knowledgeable, and fair.

Always a great experience.

TT
Tyrone T.
11/16/2019
Service Review
They’re honest and friendly.

PH
Paul H.
Forest Falls, CA
11/15/2019
Always Great Service
As always, you did a great job and it was much less than I anticipated. You found the problem and repaired it. Thank you.

Great experience
Great customer service, fair prices. I just found my go to mechanic.

AR
Armando R.
San Bernardino, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/11/2019
Great service used quality parts fair pricing.
Blown head gasket on my landcruiser. Have brought my vehicles here before and have always been treated great. They did a very good job and my truck is running better than ever.. Very satisfied with their work.

PD
Patrick D.
Fort Irwin, CA
Dodge Durango
Perfection!
Best valley smog and auto is the best, been going there since the early 2000s. Won’t go anywhere else

PD
Perla D.
11/10/2019
Smog Check
The people are friendly, courteous. Prompt service.

AD
Alan D.
Riverside, CA
Chevrolet S-10
10/31/2019
Good service and friendly
These guys provide good service and they are also helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend them to everyone.