Derek W.
04/18/2019
Great local shop
Booking an appointment is always convenient. Best shop guys around, to be honest. I've passed on service from 20+ years of family loyalty with another business to stay with Bethford. I have stopped in over the years without notice because of issues while on the road and the guys looked out for me. Rarely will you find a place like that these days... old school attitude by taking care of their customers

GP
Greg P.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Greg said they always get him in right away. He said they are quick and do what they say they are going to do.

Constance W.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
Great staff
Always a great experience here. Ive never had an issue and alway quick and curtious service. Would recommend as the the place to have your car fixed or just looked at.

CP
Christna P.
Kia Soul
Quick
Love referral candy touch!

Dan S.
Always great service!
I'm very naive when it comes to maintenance of my vehicle. That's why I always take my car to Floyd, Randy, and the folks at Bethford Auto. The prices for service are reasonable, and they know what they're doing. They're also fairly fast, and very friendly. I will continue bringing my vehicles to Bethford Auto for any services I need!

Ram 1500
04/10/2019
Fast courteous service
I get our inspections done at Bethford Auto and Tire. Make an appointment, get there on time and you don’t have to waste your whole day because they take care of your vehicle right away!

AG
Anna G.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/06/2019
fast service,friendly people
i recommend this place to anyone,great service,friendly atmosphere

04/05/2019
Very Efficient
Great experience with this business. The mechanic was friendly and knowledgeable about my problem. He did more than I expected to provide good service.

NS
Nikki S.
Buick LeSabre
03/28/2019
Excellent!!!
Love when I get my reminders via email when it’s time to get my car serviced. I always make my appointments never have to wait when I arrive the staff is so nice and friendly and very helpful with any and all questions about my car. I highly recommend this place!! The price is reasonable. Got my new tires there last year. I always get my oil changed at Beth ford..

RD
Roger and Michele D.
Buffalo, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/21/2019
Fast Service
I like how fast the service is. The staff are very helpful. Was very satisfied with the work that was done on my car.

Matthew M.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/21/2019
Once you bring your car here you won’t go anywhere else! Good service, honest mechanic n affordable price! Be glad u found that in a mechanic!

Judy M.
Customer service and price
Customer service is outstanding! The quote for the work you need done holds true, no unexpected extra costs. The job is done quickly but true to their word. Great place! I will never go anywhere else!

Mike S.
Friendly, quick service
Fast, great service. Not over priced and got me in and out very quickly. Every one friendly and helpful... I will be coming back.

FB
Fred B.
Mercury Mountaineer
Last minute NJut
The service and customer satisfaction was great.

NN
Nanci N.
Volvo XC60
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Nanci said her experience at this business was very nice. She has been there before, and she really likes the staff because they are very nice, friendly, polite and they do a great job. She always recommends them. She also stated that Randy B is very good, a people-person and he is very polite.

FF
Florence F.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Florence said it was excellent.

KF
Kim F.
Pontiac Vibe
03/09/2019
Above and beyond service.
I had an appointment for new tires. My car either wasn't heating up or was over heating. So, I came in an hour early. Fully expecting to wait but they took me right away.
I have "Repair Insurance" but my problem wasn't listed. They spent about 30 mins on the phone with them and got about half the bill covered.
Then put two guys to work on my car. They did an "all day" job plus new tires in 4 hours because I had to wait there for my car. Just because they worked fast didn't mean they didn't do a Great job.
My car is good a new and it's over 10 years old. I will only bring my car here for needed work.
There's no up selling. Just what you need to have a safe well working car. I tell everyone I know to bring their car here.

Joseph M.
03/07/2019
Wonderful service with a smile, family owned business. Highly recommend this service center.

02/22/2019
professional,competent , honest
Professional, honest, competent, no-nonsense

Dewittville, NY
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/20/2019
Great job!
Excellent service as always!