Melissa G.
Orchard Park, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
02/16/2019
I love this place!
I highly recommend Bethford Auto for all of your automotive needs. I have been taking my car here for the past few years for oil changes and the service is always amazing! They are always friendly and accommodating!!!!!

Carly M.
Township Of Washington, NJ
Chevrolet Trax
02/06/2019
Great Service!
Great service and staff were very nice.

KW
Kimberly W.
GMC Terrain
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said they gave her excellent service and she has no complaints.

Jarek P.
Hamburg, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/29/2019
Great people.
I have never had anything but great service. I won't go anywhere else. Highly recommend.

Orchard Park, NY
01/19/2019
Great work
Every visit I've had to Bethford Auto and Tire is met with great work, customer service, and reasonable work times. Highly recommended.

MA
Mike A.
Dodge Durango
01/18/2019
Friendly reliable service
My family has been getting our cars serviced here for as long as they have been in existence . We r all very pleased with the friendly reliable service that Floyd and his staff demonstrate. Would never go any where else!!!!
Floyd H. from Bethford Auto And Tire responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks Mike for the kind words Your always a pleasure to work with

Ford Windstar Wagon
01/17/2019
They are honest and prices are fair, normal for going to a shop.
I always go to bethford when I need my car fixed. Always honest and prices are fair normal for going to a shop. Also I love that they send you coupons so worth it when fixing your car.

RL
Robert L.
Kia Sportage
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.

SO
Sondra O.
Buffalo, NY
01/11/2019
I was in a pinch for time...
They actually go out of their way to accommodate you. Very pleasant thank you

01/05/2019
Scratch and dent
Bethford was awesome for my mirror replacement and dent fix up. Their service as excellent and price was lower than other shops. Very satisfied with the quality of their work!

PT
Paula T.
Nissan Versa
12/05/2018
Head lights
I came to Bedford Auto when I was stopped by the police for a head light out. So the very next day I took my car to Bedford Auto. Floyd was very understanding. He ordered the head lights right a way. Before I knew it they fixed my problem and I was on my way. I highly recommend Bedford Auto. They good work and explain everything before they start to work on your car. I wouldn't take my car to anyone else. Paula T.

RD
Roger and Michele D.
Buffalo, NY
11/29/2018
Fastest oil change yet. No hassles . Quick, easy and friendly service.

SL
Suzanne L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/28/2018
Find another place to go, overcharges.
I think this place is a rip off. I brought my car here when it was making a high pitch noise. The noise went away but brought it in to have it looked at. No noise was found but was still charged $100 to have a mechanic look at it. Thought that was a little ridiculous but paid it anyway. Needed an inspection and thought I'll just go there and get it done quickly and of course it fails bc " the wipers don't clear the film off the windshield properly" which was total bullshit. I'm very diligent with my wipers, even change them when they make any noise. Laughed and thought this is why I shouldn't have come back here. I always wondered why there were never any cars there when I would drop mine off. I know now why. Overcharges and finds things wrong in my opinion. Go somewhere else.

DE
David E.
Nissan Xterra
11/28/2018
Service was great. Everyone was friendly. And I was out quickly.
Everything was great, done in a timely manner. Price was good.

DK
Donna K.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/27/2018
Great customer.
They are very good at working with you. I ran over something and it broken the pipe.
I called at 8am they said I could come over. Randy said he would pull it gave me two solutions. Asked for a Monday appointment. He said if you can drop off, they had a light day they would work on it that day. This for the day after Thanksgiving.😁

KG
Korey G.
Jeep Patriot
11/16/2018
Great help
Thank you Floyd for helping me this winter season. Bethford is always very helpful. Will definitely recommend to others.

Ford Edge
11/16/2018
Great service ... Good work, got it done quick and in a pinch.... only reason it’s not 5 stars is because my car smelled like smoke when I picked it up

KF
Kim F.
Pontiac Vibe
11/15/2018
Great service. Didn't even have a appointment and they took my car right away.
We will be back.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/15/2018
Excellent service for snow tires. Highly recommend.

Karen S.
Buick Verano
11/14/2018
Karen S.
Floyd was very accommodating to squeeze my car in to put on snow tires. I appreciated it since I was going out of town the following weekend. Very courteous & efficient garage.