Latest Review about 2 months ago

Lake View, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
06/04/2021
Fast service
I was recommended by a friend. The service there was friendly, fast, and a great price.

Jose M.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/03/2021
Love this place
I’ve been bringing my cars there for at least 15 years, great people and service.

John R.
Saab 9-3
05/21/2021
Great and fast service.
In and out within reasonable time frame. Helpful and explains any problems. Will go back.

Roseanne S.
Buffalo, NY
Dodge Nitro
05/15/2021
Would definitely recommend
My first time going to them and had such a pleasant experience. Very friendly and polite. I was recommended to go here by my brother who always braggs about their work and how honest they are. I just went for an oil change but I will definitely recommend to my friends now and definitely go back myself.Thank you to everyone that works there! 😊

GS
Gary S.
Buffalo, NY
05/14/2021
Fast courteous service. Very impressed by the staff and their knowledge. Would recommend this place.

HV
Heather V.
05/05/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I called on Tuesday to make an appointment for an oil change. They were able to fit me in on the same day. When I arrived, they were right on time. I was in and out. The employee was both friendly and helpful.

JO
Joe O.
Kia Sedona
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Joe said he is a steady customer.

ER
Eric R.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Eric said they're reasonably priced at this place.

WS
Wayne S.
04/26/2021
Close by, fast service and excellent customer service!

Jeramy S.
Kia Sorento
04/21/2021
Always Helpful
I’ve had my vehicles cared for exclusively by Bethford for several years. They have always been polite, professional and have worked to squeeze me in any time that I may have an immediate issue or my own time constraints. I have never had an issues with a repair being done poorly or not fixing the problem I brought the vehicle in for.

BE

Orchard Park, NY
Chevrolet Trax
04/10/2021
Fast service and friendly
I was able to get an appointment quickly for an oil change. Very friendly and the oil change was done in no time. I was able to wait for it.

HV
Heather V.
04/06/2021
Fast and efficient
Went in for an inspection. No pushy sales, clean waiting room and courteous mechanics.

Dodge Journey
03/31/2021
Great work
Great mechanics

Diane D.
03/26/2021
Great employees
Employees make a business, they are honest and enjoy what they do