PT
Paula T.
Nissan Versa
12/05/2018
Head lights
I came to Bedford Auto when I was stopped by the police for a head light out. So the very next day I took my car to Bedford Auto. Floyd was very understanding. He ordered the head lights right a way. Before I knew it they fixed my problem and I was on my way. I highly recommend Bedford Auto. They good work and explain everything before they start to work on your car. I wouldn't take my car to anyone else. Paula T.

RD
Roger and Michele D.
Buffalo, NY
11/29/2018
Fastest oil change yet. No hassles . Quick, easy and friendly service.

SL
Suzanne L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/28/2018
Find another place to go, overcharges.
I think this place is a rip off. I brought my car here when it was making a high pitch noise. The noise went away but brought it in to have it looked at. No noise was found but was still charged $100 to have a mechanic look at it. Thought that was a little ridiculous but paid it anyway. Needed an inspection and thought I'll just go there and get it done quickly and of course it fails bc " the wipers don't clear the film off the windshield properly" which was total bullshit. I'm very diligent with my wipers, even change them when they make any noise. Laughed and thought this is why I shouldn't have come back here. I always wondered why there were never any cars there when I would drop mine off. I know now why. Overcharges and finds things wrong in my opinion. Go somewhere else.

DE
David E.
Nissan Xterra
11/28/2018
Service was great. Everyone was friendly. And I was out quickly.
Everything was great, done in a timely manner. Price was good.

DK
Donna K.
11/27/2018
Great customer.
They are very good at working with you. I ran over something and it broken the pipe.
I called at 8am they said I could come over. Randy said he would pull it gave me two solutions. Asked for a Monday appointment. He said if you can drop off, they had a light day they would work on it that day. This for the day after Thanksgiving.😁

KG
Korey G.
Jeep Patriot
11/16/2018
Great help
Thank you Floyd for helping me this winter season. Bethford is always very helpful. Will definitely recommend to others.

Ford Edge
11/16/2018
Great service ... Good work, got it done quick and in a pinch.... only reason it’s not 5 stars is because my car smelled like smoke when I picked it up

KF
Kim F.
Pontiac Vibe
11/15/2018
Great service. Didn't even have a appointment and they took my car right away.
We will be back.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/15/2018
Excellent service for snow tires. Highly recommend.

Karen S.
Buick Verano
11/14/2018
Karen S.
Floyd was very accommodating to squeeze my car in to put on snow tires. I appreciated it since I was going out of town the following weekend. Very courteous & efficient garage.

Meredith W.
Orchard Park, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Meredith said she has been going to this business for years. They always take care of her and get her in. They help her with price breaks at times.

NH
Nicole H.
Colden, NY
11/01/2018
Awesome Customer Service
Randy is the best!! He’s friendly, honest, and professional aside from great communication when it comes my vehicle.. would recommend Bethford to anyone who needs a great mechanic...

Richard S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Richard said his overall experience was okay. They're good.

SK
Sue K.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the customer service was great. She stated she likes the fact that she can go in and trust that they will do what they say they are going to do.

Jarek P.
Hamburg, NY
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Greg. He said the check engine light on his vehicle came back on after they did the work so he will have to take it back to them.

CD
Candy D.
Orchard Park, NY
Buick LeSabre
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Candy said the business immediately took her in. She said they were quick, pleasant, nice and informative.

DK
Donna K.
10/12/2018
in and out with two major repairs
Made an appointment to have struts and springs but on 2005 Chevy Cobalt after one hour they call back and said that my wipers are streaking and my check engine light is on. they wanted to know if I wanted to repairs. I said yes. They have a sign that can help fixed incomes pay for expensive repairs. 90 days same as cash. the company Acima, easy application and fast notices of terms. the Guys at Bethford help get that part done quickly. As my car was ready to pull out 4 hours afterdrop off-

Mike C.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff does great work.

David D.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
David said they are good at what they do.

Denise M.
Buffalo, NY
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Denise said her visit was fast and easy. She appreciated the staff being honest and not up-selling her.