FH
FRANK H.
06/17/2021
Highly Recommend
If you don't have a regular repair shop I recommend Beyer's Service Center. I have been a customer since 1980 and I never want to take my cars anywhere else. They do excellent work and they stand behind their work. Their prices are very fair and they repair only what needs to be repaired. They are honest, hard working people.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you, glad we've been able to help over all the years.

KL
KEVIN L.
Lexus LX 470
06/17/2021
They ảe very helpful and attentive to all your needs
They are very reasonable and have the best price in town. Very professional.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 06/18/2021

BU
BUTCH U.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/09/2021
Good friendly service @ a fair price.
Great service @ a fair price.

TG
TAMARA G.
Mercury Villager Wgn
06/04/2021
Head gasket replacement
Always a professional atmosphere. A quality job.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 06/07/2021

FH
FRANK H.
05/26/2021
Satisfied As Usual
Great people, great service.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 05/27/2021

JASON G.
Freeland, MI
GMC Envoy
05/21/2021
Starter Replacement Done Right!
Rick tested the starter I purchased ahead of time and discovered it to be bad. This saved time and labor. He was very cool to talk with. The new starter was installed the next day at a fair labor charge. I'll be back!
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 05/24/2021

KEVIN B.
05/14/2021
quick service
quick turn around and good price.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 05/17/2021

SF
STEVE F.
05/06/2021
Just a great business
Been coming here for almost 30 years, I think that sums it up! Great place and techs who service the vehicles. The owner is a wonderful guy😄
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you, glad we've been able to help over the years.

SP
Sandy P.
Chevrolet Lumina APV
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Sandy said they do a good job for her.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you Sandy.

JACOB K.
Saturn Ion
05/04/2021
Great pricing and family owned
Normally for minor stuff I go else where. I was looking to get back drums and shoes. Firestone quoted me $477.00. Thank god I called Beyers up, they were confused by the quote from Firestone saying maybe they meant front and back brakes. I explained that they had just changed the front at Firestone. Buyers did the back drums and shoes for $260.33. From now on I will only trust the the service and honesty from Beyers! Thanks guys. Will be back when my car needs it.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 05/05/2021

@Beye's Service Center

JEN L.
05/04/2021
Awesome service
Super friendly and explained everything to me. Definitely will be back and recommend them. Awesome place and staff!
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 05/05/2021

@Beyer's Service Certer

DAN W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/03/2021
Took my 2009 van in for general service and alignment. Feels and drives like a new truck.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 05/04/2021

MY
Mohsen Y.
Buick Terraza
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said she and her husband are very pleased with the service that they receive at this business.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Carol, glad we could help.