CD
CAROL D.
11/16/2019
Respectful, knowledgeable techs
I’m female and older but am never treated less respected for being so. Techs take time to explain what the service is and remind me of needed service. Always feel comfortable here.

RYAN B.
Bay City, MI
Acura TL
11/15/2019
Very friendly, honest, hard working family operated vehicle repair shop
I had recently moved to Michigan from Virginia with being completely new to the area and in need of a car service for my Acura. With very little luck calling around local shops within the Tri-Cities, Beyer's Service Center was the first one to have me scheduled within just a few days and I had a very welcoming experience. Family operated business that is honest and doesn't force things on you like many shops while being happy to answer any questions and very reasonable cost. I am very pleased and will be returning for any future vehicle services.

BILL S.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/13/2019
service
call them up last min. and will do ther best to get you in
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you, glad we could help.

DEWAYNE H.
11/04/2019
Always have been there when needed and they do a outstanding job.
Great service as always.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Dewayne, we are always glad to help.

FP
Frank P.
Chevrolet Trax
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Frank said that they have a nice out fit. He will go back. He trusts them and they do a good job.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Frank.

SP
SUSAN P.
10/30/2019
FANTASTIC
FANTASTIC! It’s the only place I take my car for services. I trust them in everything they do or recommend.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Susan, we are always glad to help.

GV
GEORGE V.
Buick Park Avenue
10/29/2019
Great visit
They were very helpful and honest. They did a great job on my car. I will differently come back if I have any other problems. I would recommend them to friends and family.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you Geroge, we are glad we could help.

Rick,

DA
DAOUD A.
10/24/2019
Best Repair Shop Ever.
This is the place for all of your vehicle concerns! The staff here is extremely knowledgeable, professional and the service is first rate!
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/25/2019

Thanks you, glad we could help.

FH
FRANK H.
10/18/2019
Satisfied as usual.
When I have to take my car to another shop, I always take it to Beyer's afterwards for a peace of mind checkup. Glad I did once again. Another catastrophe avoided. Thanks guys.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/21/2019

Thany you Frank, we are alway glad to help out.

BK
BERNIE K.
10/17/2019
Buyer service center
Got my car in and out in one day, And were reasonably price.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/18/2019

MARK H.
Saturn VUE
10/11/2019
Integrity
Beyers Auto is my go-to for all my auto repairs. They are honest & trustworthy. They always do exceptional work. They’re clear on what needs to be done & why. They’ve always completed the work in the time they said they would.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/11/2019

Bob

KT
KATHLEEN T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/10/2019
A+ Service!
Local service center that has fixed my car without doing anything that is not needed. Answers all my questions and supplies needed information on keeping it running smoothly. They are so willing to help!
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thank You Kathleen, glade we could help.
Bob

Lincoln Navigator
10/09/2019
Professional knowledgeable
Friendly professional service. Vehicle was completed ahead of schedule.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks, glad we could help.

@Beyer's Serevice Center

GM
Gerald M.
Michigan
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Laurie. She said she was happy with this business's service.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Laurie.

PM
Pat M.
Buick LeSabre
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Pat said she would recommend the business for service.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Pat.

RL
Richard L.
Michigan
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff handled everything and had no issues.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Richard.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/26/2019
I thought I needed new brakes but turns out there just needed to be an adjustment. The mechanic came to me each time things were found. Great communication and honest. I know other places may have just done a brake job unnecessarily.
I appreciate everything they did
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you, glad we could help.

BE
BILL E.
Buick Lucerne
09/21/2019
Never worry if the car is repaired on time sbd correctly. Saves me ytime and no worries.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you, we are always glad we can help.