Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MARY A.
GMC Acadia
10/29/2020
Over 40 year customers!!
Highly trained,Trustworthy,polite, Honest( even when it’s time to replace a vehicle) A rare, neighborhood team and we are grateful our father recommended BEYERS over 40 years ago and Beyers have been great service to all our family and friends we have sent to use their service.The parking lot is usually filled with cars BUT they are very timely to complete your scheduled work and will let us know of other work that needs to be done in the near future . I like the reminders sent by email.They are a blessing! ☺️We are not related to anyone who works there🙂

KJ
KELLY J.
Cadillac STS
10/27/2020
Above and beyond service here!
Went above and beyond to reprogram my Cadillac! And then when it didn't start, they replaced the key fob battery on the house! Thank you! Thank you!
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you, glad we could help out.

TF
TINA F.
10/23/2020
Great job
They were very informative and honest! I'm so glad I found the shop.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/26/2020

Pontiac Vibe
10/22/2020
Great service. Fair prices. You can trust what they tell you. This is the only place I take my vehicles for service.

Mercury Mariner
Amazing again!!!
Once again, another fantastic experience getting my car repaired at Beyer’s!!! Rick is so courteous, efficient and professional.

NB

AT
Angie T.
Michigan
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Angel. She said they are extremely helpful and informative. She had one vehicle checked out which they said was not safe. She got another one and brought it in, and they checked it thoroughly.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you Angel, glad we could help.

SL
SYDNEY L.
GMC Envoy
10/21/2020
Great place!!
Hands down the best auto shop to go to! Extremely friendly and they know what their talking about. Wouldn't trust anyone else working on my car!
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/22/2020

SP
Sandy P.
Chevrolet Lumina APV
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Sandy said they do a good job.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you Sandy, glad we could help.

JEFF C.
Bay City, MI
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/20/2020
Owner knowledge
We were very pleased with the customer service and knowledge of the mechanic..
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/21/2020

ZA
ZAK A.
10/09/2020
Very courteous and good people. Thank you guys for giving us the best price and service in town!
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/12/2020

Thanks, glad we could help.

FH
FRANK H.
Happy Camper
My 51 year old hot rod is purring like a kitten and roaring like a lion when I want it to thanks to Beyer's Service Center. First, thanks to Bob And Jim since the 80s, and now thanks to Rick and Steve. I am very thankful to have a repair shop like Beyer's to take my cars to.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you Frank, glad we've been able to help you out over the years.

CHUCK S.
Quick turn-around
I had a front caliper not releasing from the rotor....Rick made me a appointment for 3pm....had the vehicle back by 5pm....great service!
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you, glad we could help out.

TRACY B.
10/07/2020
Best service I ever had and most honest
Best place I been to
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/08/2020

TF
TOM F.
10/07/2020
Very professional and high quality work done
This is a place that we have taken a few vehicles to and the quality of work is great. They keep you informed on what needs to be done and then does it in a short amount of time. Always professional and the prices are very reasonable! I would recommend Beyer’s Service Center for any car service.
Rick B. from Beyer's Service Center responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you Tom, glad we could help.