KJ
KEITH J.
02/15/2019
Local Friendly Expertise
Been coming here for years, the owner always goes out of his way to take care of my vehicles. He and the staff are always friendly, courteous, and prompt.

PT
PETER T.
02/11/2019
They fix things
As always their service was exceptional and I was treated very courteous.

DALE P.
Ford Expedition
02/11/2019
Outstsnding
BHC is 5Star because they are trusted and dependable. They stand behind their work. They go the extra mile. Most of all, I don’t have to worry about BHC making repairs that are un nessesary.

BRAD H.
02/08/2019
Car care needs
I have been going to BHC for years now for all of my automobile maintenance and repair needs. Quality honest work and always done to my satisfaction. Highly recommend them.

MICKY R.
Nissan Pickup
02/02/2019
Good mechanics and reasonable prices.
My first time there. Did a great job and the pricing was fare . Compared to competitors.

JN
James N.
Subaru Legacy
01/18/2019 Category: Service
James said the employee did a great job.

SG
SUE G.
01/17/2019
Always pleasant, prompt, and gets the job done while I wait.
I have been a customer for many years and always get a scheduled visit within the timeframe that is convenient for me. I have grown to trust BHC's judgement on what needs to be done for my Honda CRV. Other an occasional visit to a Honda dealership (at BHC recommendation), this car has mostly always been at BHC. The service is great and I like that I usually can wait for the service to be completed. A very good small business atmosphere where you become a friend with the business.

Wake Forest, NC
Kia Niro
01/16/2019
Although we didn’t go ahead with the service on our vehicle, they took the time and care to detail what needed to be done to our car. They don’t pressure you into doing something that you don’t want to do and are very fair in their price. When you make an appointment they are there waiting for you. The work to be performed is accurate, neat and speedy without compromising service and doing the job right the first time.

BF
BOB F.
Buick Rainier
01/16/2019
repair or air shocks
Honest, competent service and skilled in working through problems in vehicles

Jacob L.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the process was clearly explained, the service was precise and the staff was friendly.

GT
GENA T.
Lexus LS 430
01/05/2019
Great shop!!!
Known these guys for years. Dependable and trustworthy.

GP
GREG P.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/02/2019
Service with a smile
Glen and Ron are great people to work with. They accommodate you in every way possible. I always leave satisfied and feeling good about my vehicle.

ST
Sidney T.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Sidney said the customer service was good, the staff are friendly and they do great work.

Dale H.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kaye. She said she liked the service Glen provided. He was honest. He provided good work.

Robert W.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he likes the business's service.

BRIAN B.
GMC Envoy XL
12/21/2018
BHC AUTOMOTIVE
Glen and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable in diagnosing my wifes vehicle (family car). Glen provided alternate options in fixing my wifes vehicle so it can stay on the road which was very important in reference to juggling our schedule of me to continue working and my wife to continue her mom duties with the kids. They provided awesome customer service and our vehicle is successfully back on the road again! Definitely will be going back for routine maintenance.

TH
Tim H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business does a great job.

JERRY S.
12/13/2018
New customer cuz my neighbors highly recommended them
New customer and I was very impressed.

BG
BILLY G.
12/06/2018
The friendly service, and the knowledge that they possess!
The friendly service and the knowledge that they possess!

JIM W.
12/06/2018
Just the best
We have dealt with Glenn at BHC for years and have always found him to be prompt, professional, and reasonable. We take all our company and personal vehicles to him from nearly an hour away. We won't trust our vehicles to anyone else.