KG
KATHERINE G.
07/14/2019
BUC Automotive is Awesome!
The mechanic was efficient, helpful and friendly. This company is a customer-focused small business treasure. I will definitely keep coming back to them.

BE
BRIAN E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/12/2019
Service and time
Thanks BHC your the best.... Speedy next day service and low fare price awesome

ANNE B.
Kia Spectra
07/11/2019
We love BHC
This is our only mechanic. We count on the guys to repair our cars, and check out cars before we buy them. It is so important to have a team that you trust, and we trust them 100%

BR
BOB R.
06/28/2019
The people that work and run it
Never disappointed with the work they do

KJ
KEITH J.
06/25/2019
Kept me from being stranded
Having other work done, Glen noticed the battery terminal was damaged. Glad he found and fixed it before I wound up stranded waiting for AAA to jump it

Robert W.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business does good work.

JIM D.
Kia Sportage
06/20/2019
oil change
Love my time there like coming home Ron and Glen are the best always hard to leave

MIKE S.
06/17/2019
Awesome customer service
Awesome customer service , Explained what was the issue with my vehicle and why what happened happened. Business owner is very educated on vehicles and was real happy with my service. I would definitely go back.

JIM F.
Clayton, NC
GMC Savana Special
06/12/2019
Second to none!!
BHC has been my go-to mechanic for years now. When I moved here in 2007 I had no contacts, I was not sure where to go and I had some bad experiences at some other places. This tops my list as the best tip I have ever been given. I have a good size family, everyone goes to BHC and everyone knows Ron and Glenn by name. I dropped my vehicle's off with confidence knowing whatever work needs to be done will be done and whatever price I am given will be fair. If I continue to write this might turn into a love story. You get the picture. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

DEBRA L.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
06/07/2019
Very fast and affordable service

JIM D.
Nissan Murano
05/30/2019
feels like home
Glen, Ron and dale make me go back to a time where you could leave your car off not worry about being taken advantage of and shoot the breeze like you've known them all your life. Had a place like that on Long Island nice to feel at home since moving here.

MARK D.
Dodge Durango
05/30/2019
Grateful for the referral!
We were referred here by our friend, Tim H. I am so happy we took his advice. Job was done well and the quoted price never wavered. Honest and fair. I will happily recommend to all.

Martin H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Martin said the service was good. He stated that he is very happy with Glen and the work he has had done.

JO
Jerry O.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said his experience was very good.

KJ
KEITH J.
05/15/2019
Happy Again
Brought my vehicle in because it was making a noise. They identified the problem and fixed it promptly.

HH
Hattie H.
Nissan Pickup
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Hattie said the business did the job and treated her nicely.

MARY H.
05/12/2019
Trustworthy
Glen and staff provide great and prompt service. He doesn’t push services or products that aren’t necessary like some shops do. I trust his advice.

AG
ABBY G.
05/09/2019
Awesome!!
Glenn and Ron are awesome! I know when I drop a vehicle off it’s in good hands and they’re not gonna rip me off! Highly recommend!!

MILTON L.
05/08/2019
F150 losing power
The staff at BHC are the best, honest,on time, not expensive, excellent customer service. I would recommend this place to friends and family!! Thanks from Equator Transport and Landscape services LLC

BC
Berll C.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Berll said everything went great, and the staff was nice.