CT
CHRIS T.
11/05/2019
Everyone was very courteous and listened to my concerns about my car. Very competitive pricing on parts and labor. Great bunch of folks.

FS
Fredric S.
Middlesex, NC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Fredric said they were not prompt about calling when the vehicle was done. He felt like he had to keep bugging them about doing the work.

DONALD P.
Ford Expedition
10/30/2019
Good personal service
I always get a good story

PT
PETER T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/28/2019
Personal courtesy
I brought my vehicle for an inspection and a sensor needed to be replaced. They worked me in and fixed it in less time than other places I go with an appointment.

BRUCE B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/27/2019
Service on my truck
BHC did great work and repaired my truck quickly. The rates were very reasonable and I will be dealing with them exclusively for all my vehicle repairs.

KAREN S.
Knightdale, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/22/2019
Great value
From booking my appointment to the final bill, everyone was very friendly. The work performed was what I asked for & they called with the price before they started. My car was ready on time & I had a great experience!

John D.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/22/2019 Category: Service
John said he has been using them for many years. They do top quality work, at a reasonable price and he has always been satisfied.

AG
ANGELA G.
10/18/2019
Great place, great guys!
Glenn and Ron are great!! You can always count on them being honest and reasonable. Highly recommend them!

Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019
Affordable
They always call to let you know the price before repair & any other issues found, big plus! Very friendly and affordable. Never any problems after repairs with my vehicles.

ST
Sidney T.
North Carolina
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Sidney said he always has great service from the business. He said there's really no waiting and the employees were friendly and very helpful. They know their business and were professional.

ST
Sidney T.
North Carolina
10/14/2019 Category: Service

JERRY S.
10/11/2019
Good, friendly, reliable service.
Been with them a year now and they've been top notch!

10/10/2019
Great Mechanic
I was referred by a friend years ago and have brought my cars here ever since. Great service, fair pricing and honest work.

NW
NICK W.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/07/2019
Great mechanic
The owner Glen is the best mechanic I know he goes above and beyond'to figure out what ever problem that you bring to him. He is very up front and honest with all his costumers I have been going to him for the last 10 yrs and would not go any where else

MATTHEW H.
Goldsboro, NC
Toyota Tundra
10/07/2019
Great work and backed products
My brakes were done at BHC a few months ago and the passenger side froze up causing all kinds of issues. BHC fought to have my warranty backed and even got me replacement rotors since it damaged them. Glen and Ron do great work and are very trustworthy.

SHERRY S.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/02/2019
Honest
They did a great job in my car. I feel the price was fair for all the things they had to replace.

JIM D.
Chrysler 200
09/26/2019
thier not just great mechanics but great friends
Have my SUV waiting for motor rebuilding company to do it any place else would be annoyed not Glen it's like having a friend that gets it.

KJ
KEITH J.
09/24/2019
Super Service
Had all cars in, a service light, 3 oil changes, and an inspection. All taken care of promptly. Always a pleasant experience.

CATHERINE H.
09/11/2019
Fair and Honest
Always a friendly welcome and fair and honest work. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

JERRY S.
09/06/2019
As usual, good service
They certainly take good care of me and my cars