Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

PL
PATRICK L.
GMC Terrain
04/03/2020
Oil chage
Last minute request no problem for them
Done fast
Everyone very friendly despite being very busy

Nissan Rogue
04/02/2020
Professional, reliable, Simple.
Even with Enhanced Covid-19 guidelines they still haventt lost a step.

CAROLE S.

RON B.
GMC Pickup
03/31/2020
fast and furious!!
in and out in record time!

Jere H.
Ford Pinto
03/29/2020
Please excuse the last rating. It was done by mistake
I was totally impressed with the service and will always have them work on any of our vehicles. Again the first rating was a mistake. I thought I gave 5 stars but messed up somehow

03/29/2020
Great service. Enjoy Dave and Mike
They know what they are doing and get the job done as quickly as possible without cutting corners. Enjoy talking with both Mike and Dave. Would definitely recommend them to my friends
From All of us at T. from The Garage Auto & Tire responded on 03/30/2020

please rescore   to 5 stars

MAURICE D.
Fort Myers, FL
03/26/2020
Good guys with information to help you make choices concerning vehicle. I like that
Show concern about your transportation....and safety of your travels. I come over 35 miles to have the guys service my vehcle. There's a reason for that.

GH
GEORGE H.
South Dennis, MA
Jeep Cherokee
03/26/2020
Oil Change
As a snow bird we have had our oil changed at The Garage Auto & Tire for the last 5 years before heading North. They have always offered a great price and great service. We would recommend them highly.

JOE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2020
prompt and honest service
I've always had prompt and what I feel is honest service from the garage. When I thought my air was not working properly, they showed me that I was not using my settings properly. T hey did not tell my I needed to add gas or recommend additional services.

RP
ROBIN P.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/25/2020
Oil change, tire rotation
Always pleased with service from The Garage (Nelson, Dave & Mike). In and out with minimum wait time. Excellent service from a loyal customer.

CP
Chris P.
Fort Gratiot, MI
03/24/2020
Thank you!
Thank you very much to the owner, Mike and his crew at The Garage Auto and Tire! They were very friendly, and informative regarding the timing and scope of work. Took care of the warranty paperwork! I couldn't ask for better service while away from home. Highly recommended to me and from me!! Thank you again Gentlemen!

HJ

LL
LYNN R. L.
03/19/2020
Fast, friendly and efficient
Only here for 6 mins a year. Wish I could get all our automotive needs attended to by THE GARAGE.

CP
CARL(PHIL) P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/12/2020
Service is what they provide
Made appointment In and out. No issues. Best oil change in Naples