Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

GM
GEORGE M.
Buick Encore
10/14/2019
Your service and your employees are great!
I am treated with respect and not looked down upon because I am not mechanically or auto deficient. I am also a fan of your waiting area and your amenities, plus i greatly appreciate the pricing.

JASON B.
Scion xB
10/14/2019
A good, honest mechanic is hard to come by.
My battery light came on and I was certain that my alternator was shot. I called to get an estimate and they said $275 for a new one, out the door. That's a fantastic price for a new alternator. I took it in on a Saturday around 11am. They called within 30 minutes and told me I only needed a belt. The price ended up being $90 and it took them 15 minutes to fix. I would challenge anyone to find that level of honesty and speed of service anywhere. I'll be going back here with all my vehicles from now on.

PM
pat M.
Lexus ES 350
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Pat said they treat him right and they did a good job at this business. He has already recommended it.

DAN S.
10/06/2019
reasonable and honest
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else for maintenance or repairs

AT
ALICE T.
10/03/2019
Service in all areas was great!
I was very pleased with the communication and response from the fellow behind the front desk. Also my car was ready within a few hours and seems fine........

DE
DON E.
Nissan Rogue
10/02/2019
All good
I have been going to The Garage ( formerly Big Blue) for years. I trust them. They dont overcharge you and have saved me money when they pointed out a transmission issue I had that Nissan should have remedied- and ultimately did. I would recommend them and I dont recommend many.

RICHARD M.

CATHERINE D.
Fort Myers, FL
09/27/2019
The service
I was happy to be in and out quickly since I was on my way to work. Satisfied as always with the service.

09/27/2019
The best place
This place is great. They have never let me down. I been coming here for 2 years now

FH
Frank H.
Recent Automotive Work
I have been using Garage Auto and Tire for about 4 years. I have always found them to be courteous, friendly and professional. And, this last visit was no exception. Service and swaybars in the frontend were necessary and work was completed in a reasonable amount of time and at a very competitive price.

Thank you, Norman, Mike and the gang for continued great work.

TG
THOMN G.
They save you money
Oil change in and out. Quick and cheap!

GL
GEORGE L.
Very good
We’ Been going here for around 4 years, excellent service

FH
FRANK H.
09/24/2019
Performance quality
I always find it simple to call and get a convenient appointment. Then, when I arrive my work is promptly completed AND to my satisfaction.

CJ
CHERYL J.
09/21/2019
Quick and great service
I needed a headlight replaced and it was done in less than 30 minutes!

RF
Ray F.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business has a good reputation and so he tried the business and he would now recommend the business for service.

GK
Greg K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the service was great and he recommends this facility.

AL
Antonio L.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Antonio said Dave at this business is a good guy. They always take care of whatever the problem is.

LA
LISA A.
09/17/2019
Quick and easy!
Called in the morning and they did my service as soon as I arrived. No waiting! Excellent price for my oil change with a tire rotation. Very pleased, I have used them for years.

GM
GEORGE M.
09/14/2019
I am customer for a long time and completely satisfied with the service !

DK
DENNIS K.
Acura MDX
09/13/2019
Great People and Service
The Garage is very customer oriented from the moment you walk in the door. The mechanics do excellent work at a reasonable price and don't try to sell you services that you don't need.