Latest Review over 1 year ago

Brea C.
Coppell, TX
04/29/2019
THE BEST
FANTASTIC! I needed two headlight bulbs changed so I called about new ones being put in. Chino said come in so he could take a look, and ended up changing them out right then and there. I was there less than 15 minutes and got a great deal. WILL BE GOING BACK! WILL BE RECOMMENDING!

MO
Mike O.
Dodge Durango
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were honest. They provided fair service.

saad m.
Forney, TX
10/21/2017
Honest and fair
Moe and Ala are great.I took my wifes car there 2 years ago and was very happy. We happened stopped since now we take all all our cars cars there. We told all our friends about them.

Maribel R.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Maribel said they did very well and they were quick.

Cody H.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Cody said it was quick and easy.

Taylor S.
Texas
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Taylor said the business is always really nice and everything was done right.

RO
RAY O.
08/31/2017
On time for 'scheduled appointment' (doctor offices need to learn your secret!! that is no long wait for appointment.
Overall Rating is 100 stars. Everyone greets you with a smile on their faces. I called at 10am to schedule a emission test for my Explorer. I spoke with Chino (Chico?), he gave me a 1pm appointment. I was in and out by 1:30. It says a lot when my husband chooses them to work on our cars. He does most of the work himself.

WG
WAYNE G.
08/25/2017
Quick service
In and out really quick for the oil change

Aaron S.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said his experience with this business was good and he didn't have any problems.

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/24/2017
I've been bringing my cars here for a few years always good experience
It's a busy place so I usually plan to leave my car there. Very easy I drop off they call me when done. Always satisfied with the services.

JJ
JONATHAN J.
Royse City, TX
Cadillac ATS
08/22/2017
Love Big D
Mohamed and his team are always professional, always friendly, always informative and always work in a very timely manner. I have used this location for years and love it. Rockwall is busy, so is Big D, however, I know I can count on Mohamed and the crew. Thank you.

Jay C.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Jay said the staff gave her great service and it was quick and up front.

AC
AMY C.
Royse City, TX
08/14/2017
Customer Service
Great place to go for all your car needs. The only issue I have is finding a place to park. They are that good.

DON D.
Kia Optima
08/10/2017
Truthful and Customer Service
Just needs a larger facility. Everything else fine. Moe & Lius a good one two punch.

MJ
MIKE J.
Jeep Liberty
08/10/2017
Great service and always professional
The whole staff is very professional and always provides a great value. Very competitive pricing.