Bill Cole Automall Bluefield

Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5rating 3.29rating 3.29

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

BG
BARBARA G.
Bluefield, VA
KIA SORENTO
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Great
They take care of you and you are out ,or even they take you to the mall while you wait nice and friendly.

MERRELL C.
Bluefield, WV
NISSAN ROGUE SELECT
07/11/2016 Category: Service
skip crane
I was very unhappy with 95 dollar charge just to diagnose the problem when I told them I was going to pay to have the problem fixed regardless. I think this is very unfair to me since I have always used Bill Cole Auto Mall for ALL my car repairs. I do not think I will return for service needs. It has really put a sour taste in my mouth! Skip Crane
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 07/11/2016

Skip,
We apologize that you did not have a positive experience during your last visit to our dealership for service on your Nissan Rogue. We strive to provide the best customer service possible, and it appears that you are not happy with the service you received. We would like to discuss your situation in more detail, in hopes of rectifying the issue you had. If you're willing to give us the opportunity to work with you, please contact Mark Tibbs, our Director of Operations, at 888-793-2366 as soon as you're able. We appreciate you being such a loyal customer and would like to the opportunity to earn your business again. Thank you.

LD
LARRY D.
Camp Creek, WV
SUBARU LEGACY
07/10/2016 Category: Service
I always have my oil changed, tires rotated, and a wash/wax every 5-6 months. Every 5th oil change is free. This was my free one so that was good. My car was ready in just around 2 hours.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you for your 5 star review, we appreciate your business!

BRENDA B.
CHRYSLER SEBRING
06/29/2016 Category: Sales
Sales
Very pushy salesman
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/30/2016

Brenda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie, whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. If you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail, please contact Robbie Warner, our General Sales Manager, at 866-980-2666 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

MJ
MARK J.
HONDA PILOT
06/26/2016 Category: Sales
Great Car Dealer
Great to deal with on purchasing a new auto. Friendly and efficient. Would recommend to anyone
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/27/2016

Thank you for choosing Cole Honda!

Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/27/2016

Also, congratulations on your new Pilot!

JASON C.
Ghent, WV
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Visit on Saturday 6/18
I have had my Forester serviced here for nearly two years now and the gentleman working at the service desk was by far the most knowledgeable and friendly person I have had interaction. A friendly and personable customer service representative goes a long way in my book. Thanks!
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/27/2016

Jason, we truly appreciate your loyal business! Thank you for the 5 star review!

DINA S.
Wyoming, WV
NISSAN VERSA NOTE
06/24/2016 Category: Sales
Nissan versa note
Where they help me get a new car and was very friendly .
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/27/2016

Congratulations on your new car, we are happy to help you find the one just right for you! Thank you for your business!

GM
GERALD M.
Hiwassee, VA
KIA FORTE
06/21/2016 Category: Sales
Large selection of cars and friendly staff.
I really enjoyed myself, buying my new car. The car salesman that sold us the car, should get a raise! He made the whole experience fun, knowledgable, and sold us a car that fit into our budget. (I don,t remember his name, but it should be in the records, under the name Gerald McHenry) I am going to purchase my next car at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield , and if the same salesman is there, I am going to ask for him. I would recommend this place to my family and friends.

Gerald,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and are very happy to hear that you would recommend our dealership to your family and friends! Let us know if you need anything else!

CARL S.
Bluefield, WV
SUBARU OUTBACK
Awesome service!!
Once again it was a very satisfying appt

Thanks, Carl!
We appreicate you being such a loyal customer!

SHARON H.
Coal City, WV
06/21/2016 Category: Service
Very prompt in their service.
I have recommended several friends to this bussiness.
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you, Sharon! We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation!

CHRISTOPHER B.
Hinton, WV
SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
New tires
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you for leaving your review, we appreciate your business!

LD
LEWIS D.
Tazewell, VA
Timely service
Very nice and clean waiting area. Great customer service!
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you, Lewis! Come back and see us anytime!

JJ
JAMES J.
Bastian, VA
SUBARU WRX
06/21/2016 Category: Sales
Excellent service!
My purchase experience was a great one. Brandon was an exceptional salesperson, who handled the entire process expertly. The only issue I had was being offered such a low a trade-in amount. It was pretty insulting to bring a physically immaculate car for trade and have it treated like some crappy beater. Other than that everything was a flawless experience.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/21/2016

We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

MARGARET S.
Rock, WV
KIA RIO
06/20/2016 Category: Sales
Salesman general manager very nice
Satisfied

SAVANNAH H.
Charleston, WV
CHEVROLET CRUZE
06/20/2016 Category: Service
They almost blew up my motor with a simple oil change.
They left the antifreeze cap off and my car overheated on the side of the interstate in a work zone.
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/20/2016

Savannah,
On behalf of Bill Cole Automall, I would like to apologize for your frustrating experience with our service department. The situation you’ve described is not typical for our dealership, and your feedback has been taken into serious consideration. Your business is very important to us and we’d like to regain your trust. If you are open to discussing this issue in further detail, please contact Mark Tibbs, our Director of Fixed Operations, at 877-512-9494 at your earliest convenience so we can work towards a resolution. Thank you for alerting us to this issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

CD
CALVIN D.
SUBARU LEGACY
06/19/2016 Category: Service
Everything good. BOught this Subaru to replace amercedes e-320-older car- to difficult to have serviced in this area. However, whenever I did have any service done, anywhere, the car was always washed. Made the bill easier to stomach
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/19/2016

Thank you for coming in for service, we appreciate your business!

FK
FRANK K.
Gary, WV
NISSAN ALTIMA
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
Everyone is very friendly! The gentlemen in the maintenance department are all very helpful & nice!

RF
RAMONA F.
Bland, VA
NISSAN SENTRA
06/18/2016 Category: Sales
Friendly and helpful staff, good variety of vehicles.
My compliments to Angela Williams - she was very helpful In helping me find the right car and not at all "pushy", which made my visit a pleasure. The paperwork portion of the visit was better than I have experienced at other dealerships, Would come back to Coles .
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/19/2016

We appreciate your 5 star review, thank you for sharing!

GS

Bluefield, VA
NISSAN SENTRA
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change and Recall
I was notified of an upcoming recall for my Sentara when I went in for an oil change. I was given the option of getting the Re all work done then or scheduling anothe appointment. The recall and the oil change were done in half the time I was originally told to expect. I could not be happier!
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/19/2016

We appreciate your coming in for service, thank you!