EA
Erin A.
Portland, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Honest and knowledgeable service. I trust them fully and won't take my car anywhere else!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks for your high rating. Erin! We are thrilled we were able to help. We look forward to seeing you next time!

BT
Brian T.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Service done on time when promised.
The service dept. people were very courteous and got the vehicle back when promised.

Thank you for the five-star review, Brain! We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an exceptional experience. See you next time!

Brian M.
Durham, ME
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Worse possible service
The general manager said he didn’t care about my business.

He said it three times.

This was over $300.00

I’m buying a Ford Mustang ev with cash.

Joseph D.
Searsport, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for completing our survey, Joseph. We do apologize that the reverse light was not replaced. Your comments will be passed along to management. Someone will be reaching out shortly to resolve this for you. Thanks again and we hope you will consider us again in the future.

Andreas S.
Topsham, ME
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Service Review
Quick service. Great Job.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you very much for the high rating, Andreas! We really appreciate it and hope you have a great day!

Donald S.
Dresden, ME
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Upfront changes
Everything at my visit was as expected, high quality.

I do have a suggestion though. Being under the impression that I had 3 year/36K mile warranty through Hyundai that covered the needed servicing items during that period, I was surprised by the cost of my servicing.

I suggest that at the time of scheduling the appt., or at the time of checkin at the dealer, the customer be informed of the charges for upcoming services not covered by the Hyundai warranty, and explain all options. This way the customer could decide if they wish to opt out of some of the services automatically being applied.

I understand that from a business perspective this may seem a bad idea, but from a customer service, transparency perspective, it seems the correct thing to do.

Thanks, DS
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Donald. We do apologize that you were not made aware of the service cost before service was completed. Your comments will be passed along to management so that this can be addressed with our team. Thanks again!

GM
Gary M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Gary Machin
great service
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for the high rating, Gary! We are happy to hear that you were provided with a great service experience. See you next time!

Danny B.
Lisbon, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2021 Category: Service
So far I Had Great Service and the staff are always Friendly They always ask If I need anything while I wait.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thanks for the great review, Danny! We look forward to seeing you next time.

LR
Leslie R.
West Gardiner, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Bill Dodge Hyundai
Staff is always friendly and willing to answer any questions. The dealership is always clean and took care to consider for COVID protocol
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for the kind comments, Leslie! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our team! Have a great day!

Lewiston, ME
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Reliable work
Thirteen years of super good service.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Thanks for your five-star rating! We truly appreciate and look forward to assisting you next time!

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Best people in the service.
I would recommend to family and friends.

Thanks for the great review! It's really appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!

Biddeford, ME
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Service experience
None
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the five-star rating! We truly appreciate it. We do apologize that there was not a table in the waiting area. Your comment were passed along to management. We hope you have a great day!

KH
Karen H.
Sebago, ME
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2021 Category: Service
All personnel extremely welcoming
It's well worth the hour drive, even if just for an oil change! The day I bought my new Santa Fe they made me feel like part of the family. If anyone is looking to buy a new or used vehicle I highly recommend the Bill Dodge family
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thanks for the great rating, Karen! We really appreciate it and hope to see you next time!

PL
Philip L.
Lisbon, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Quality, friendly service!
My Father bought cars at Bill Dodge Hyundai in Brunswick so I tried it and have now become a loyal customer. From the sales folks to the service department everyone is friendly, professional
and so easy to do business with. I did not feel pressured and appreciate the relaxed purchase experience.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thanks for your kind comments, Philip! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent service experience. See you next time!

David B.
Buxton, ME
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Bill Dodge always A+
I’ve purchased several vehicles from Bill Dodge… Their sales and service always exceptional!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for your positive comments about Bill Dodge Hyundai, David. We really appreciate it and hope you have a great day!