Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

MF
Matthew F.
Walpole, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Always a friendly greeting when I arrive and service completed in a timely manner
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

We appreciate the five-star rating, Matthew. Thank you and have a great day!

PW
Peter W.
Georgetown, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Welcoming, highly professional, good service seems to matter
This service department takes pride in providing pleasant and expeditious service.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for this wonderful review, Peter! We greatly appreciate and look forward to seeing you next time!

Dean W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Mini-detail
For my birthday, Bill Dodge Auto offered a free mini-detail which is a very nice gift especially in the middle of winter. I got an appointment right away, and the service department did an excellent job washing and vacuuming my Santa Fe on February 11 this month.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for the positive review, Dean! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed you mini-detail service. If there is anything additional that we can assist with, please let us know. Have a great day!

BT
Brian T.
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Knowlegdable service
Quick, reliable service. Got me in right away and took care of all the problems.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for the kind words about our staff. We really appreciate it and hope you have a great day!

CR
Charles R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Maintenance visit
Got me right in and let me know where to wait. Waiting area was clean and comfortable with refreshments available. Was very happy with service visit.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for the great feedback, Charles. We are happy to hear that you found the waiting area to be comfortable. If there is anything additional that we can assist with, we are always here to help. Have a great day!

Tina S.
Topsham, ME
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great helpful staff
Folks at Bill Dodge are friendly and go above and beyond

Thank you for the kind comments about our staff. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.

Lewiston, ME
2015 Hyundai Equus
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Bill Dodge does a great job.
Service department does a great job.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for the kind comments about our team! We really appreciate it and look forward to assisting you next time!

Bath, ME
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Friendly and competent service and sales staff.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for this positive review. We really appreciate it and hope you have a wonderful day!

Freeport, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome
Everything went as you would expect an appointment to go, and then some.
Oil changed
Car washed/Vacuumed
In and out.

Took far less time than I thought.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Have a great day!

Car Inspection
I continue to bring my business back to Bill Dodge because of the outstanding service, support and dedication to honestly. They work with you during hard time and want nothing but the best for their customers. I lost my job but my car needed to be inspected, I told the service agent about this hoping I wouldn't go over what small budget I had. Lucky, the gentleman worked with me, found me a couple discounts and was able to order me two new tires that didn't break the bank. Our family has purchased multiple vehicles with Bill Dodge for this very reason, they commitment to customer service. Please consider them for your next vehicle.

Thank you for this great review! We are happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with such an outstanding service experience. We look forward to seeing you next time and hope you have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Above Average
Would recommend service department.

Thank you for completing our survey! We are happy to hear that you were provided with a positive experience and we look forward to assisting you again next time!

AF
Alfred F.
Bath, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and trustworthy staff
Staff always friendly and makes sure I’m Satisfied with my service. Having our car cleaned out when we get service is a real plus! Thank you.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the five-star rating, Alfred! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a great day!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2020 Category: Service
I always have excellent service at Bill Dodge Hyundai where they truly care about their customers.

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything more. See you next time!

Pownal, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Engine replacement.
The engine went in our car and Bill Dodge did a great job replacing it. Not excited about this make of car but the service that Bill Dodge did was excellent.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear that the service went well and we hope to see you next time! Have a great day.

SD
Susan D.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and fair.
Nice atmosphere and easy accessibility in getting there.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks for the great review, Susan! We are happy to here that your experience was a positive one and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a fantastic weekend!