Overall Rating 4.148147/5Overall Rating 4.148147/5Overall Rating 4.148147/5Overall Rating 4.148147/5rating 4.148147

Wilmington, MA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Gold Gone
I was disappointed that the dealership discontinued the Gold Membership for service. I was an original member for three automobiles. No discounts on oil change ,etc was disappointing. No notification that the program was discontinued. I valued that discount and did not go to other places for oil change , etc. May now watch for deals at local establishments to save some money.
Scott D., Owner from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  After many years on the program it just wasn't feasible any longer.  Our normal price is very competitive if compared to "quicky lube" types of places.  That combined with factory trained personnel and the ability to handle any open FREE service campaigns from Hyundai make it a very solid value.  If you keep an eye on our specials you will save even more while getting trained people working on your vehicle. We appreciate you and your business and hope we can maintain our relationship for many years to come!

I'd be happy to discuss this with you further if you would like.  If you provide me contact information I'd be happy to call you.

Lexington, MA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Scott D., Owner from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  It is never ok for any of our people to make our customers feel that way.  We will speak with Jim about this,please accept my apology.

Is there something I can do to make it right for you?

Thanks

Swampscott, MA
2009 Hyundai Azera
02/16/2019 Category: Service
60 k service
Great people performs amazing job

Winchester, MA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Always receive courteous customer service. I always receive top notch service.

SO
Saadia O.
Arlington, MA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
the service is good and they are always fast with the service
Yes, they try their best to give you the best possible service posssible

NC
Nicholas C.
Wakefield, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Good value and people!
The service people are pleasant and informative. The work was done in a reasonable amount of time and a competitive price.

Masroor H.
Burlington, MA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
The whole checking in and waiting for the car went smoothly. They should incorporate a couple of complimentary things with servicing. For example a basic car wash and vacuuming of the front seat area.
They should incorporate a couple of complimentary things with servicing. For example a basic car wash and vacuuming of the front seat area. Some dealerships make that part of servicing.
Scott D., Owner from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Tewksbury, MA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Staff are wonderful and accommodating, service is always prompt.
Scott D., Owner from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thanks so much!

Woburn, MA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great customet service
The custumer service was great.
Scott D., Owner from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thnk you!

BK
Bruce K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Had light replaced
Always very pleased with my service experience

2019 Hyundai Kona
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor was knowledgeable, polite and personable. He took care of me right away, my oil change went faster then they do at 'jiffy' lube.

Chelmsford, MA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
They take care of their customers. Thank

Fair
Chris C., Service Manager from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to take our survey! I am sorry to hear about the issues with the vehicle after we had just worked on it, I can assure you we take job quality very seriously here. I will speak with my shop foreman and find out what happened so this will not happen again. I will be in touch with you directly shortly, Please look for my email.

Scott C.
Lowell, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Just great service staff!
Brought my car in for a brake job and everybody involved were outstanding. From the quality of the work and the amazing staff I couldn't be happier.

Thank you very much!

PL
Patrick L.
Boston, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change and Inspection
Excellent and quick service.
Scott D., Owner from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for your feedback!

Duane L.
Professional
1st class

Good service/waiting area.
Service Reps and waiting area are awesome. Rep's explain everything and waiting area has TV, Wi-Fi, coffee machine and comfortable seating.

RZ
Robert Z.
Wellesley, MA
Zorn Review
Very professional and answered all my questions.

Arlington, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service visit
Service was great. Waiting area needs vast improvement. It was winter and I just got 1st oil change on new car. Other places (Toyota) washed my car (exterior) and I would have expected it here too. Service guy (Jim) was great.

John R.
Burlington, MA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
John
Don't take this personally but no dealership no matter what auto company cares about the customer . The bottom line is all about the money.
Chris C., Service Manager from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! I had a chance to look over your bill and check out the charges. I see we used an aftermarket option to minimize the cost of the valve stems and only charged you .3 per wheel to break down the tire remove the tire pressure sensor and replace the valve stem instead of having to replace the whole sensor. I apologize no one explained the amount of labor that was involved with replacing the stem but I can assure you we were looking out for your best interest in both the parts and labor cost. I will contact your personal email address to see what we can do to earn a 5 star review.

Chris C., Service Manager from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Please look for the rescore survey shortly! Thank you.

EC
Elliot C.
Tewksbury, MA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Best service advisor
My service advisor Joe Busa helped me find a UPS store close to Bill Dube which saved me time,he could of just said no,but instead searched on his phone and showed me exactly where to go,THANKS AGAIN JOE,my service tech Alan Saulnier inspected my vehicle top to bottom and filled my all fluids THANKS ALAN,EXCELLENT SERVICE IN AND OUT THEY SENT ME SERVICE COUPONS AFTER I HAD CAR SERVICED BAD TIMING YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME