Overall Rating 4.0800024/5Overall Rating 4.0800024/5Overall Rating 4.0800024/5Overall Rating 4.0800024/5rating 4.0800024
Overall Rating 2.28/5Overall Rating 2.28/5rating 2.28rating 2.28rating 2.28

Burlington, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Spare key
Normally service is great. However, replacing a key has taken a long time and is still incomplete/incorrect.

Hi Albert,

I'm really sorry to hear about this frustrating experience. We have had some difficulty in finding a reliable locksmith lately but 2 months is certainly too long. I will check in with your service advisor and see what's happening. We will get this expedited for you.

IP
Imrich P.
Chelmsford, MA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional dealing with the customer in service department....
Friendly approach all people,if in service or Mr.Pelegrini when ask for information...

GC
Gregory C.
Wilmington, MA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Friendly
Always very friendly and professional. Look at ways to help you the best they can.

North Andover, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Jim is always so professional, cheerful and pleasant! He makes the whole process smooth and always checks to see if work that needs to be done is OK'd by me so there are no surprises. 5 stars!!

LF
Lydia F.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
friendly courteous staff
i have been a customer since 2005. A friend of mine recommended this dealership. She and her husband are very pleased with their Santa Fe cars. My husband and I are pleased with our cars purchased at Bill Dube Hyundai of Wilmington. Now several of my friends drive Hyundai cars from this dealership because we have been very happy with our cars.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Lydia! Have a great day!

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great customet service
Great customer service.

MO
Margaret O.
Bedford, MA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
car repairs
it is always a smooth transition in & out. I am grateful for Keith & Jim's help always.

FH
Frances H.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Always on time, professional, knowledgeable and helpful with any questions

Tewksbury, MA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Owner
Friendly people, excellent service.

Albert M.
Burlington, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
30k service
Car reached 30k
Car needed 30k service
They did the service as indicated, in a reasonable period of time.

NP
Nicole P.
Wilmington, MA
11/28/2018 Category: Service
REcent visit for oil chainge
Once again - Customer service is impeccable !

Mario R.
Topsfield, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
People who stands by their words
Went for a regular oil change. They told me that there was a software update recall that they will apply in this service as part of the warranty. They did and everything looks fine. After that my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport blinked the Check Engine light and loss power. I took it back to them and it was fixed fast. These guys stands by their words! Very good service as always.
thanks!

Westford, MA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Bait and switch
Quoted me one price on the phone, the next day I drive to the dealership and they jacked it up 130%

Rude, cold, and condescending customer service

Car was inexplicably returned to me with a dirty windshield

Will never go to this dealership (or buy a Hyundai) ever again after this experience it was that bad
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry for the miscommunication. It looks like what you were charged was actually less than what we quoted you over the phone. Let me know if you have any questions on the quote for your seatbelt buckle replacement and I will be happy to email it to you so that you have it in writing and don't have to worry about another miscommunication.

Thanks,

YH
Yuguang H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
efficient and excellent
I called up the customer service, and the lady named Emily received my call and booked me on the spot on the same day service, even though I figured it was kind of late right before the Thanksgiving. I brought my car to the maintenance service and it was done before ahead of schedule due to diligent work of multiple servicemen. Thanks.

WM
William M.
Everett, MA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
The dealership was great .But the financial services suck big time you just lost a cus of 13 years.

LP
Linda P.
Friendly staff
My vehicle was taken right on time , the work was done immediately. The service writer was friendly & very knowledgeable he returned with my vehicle
when the work was completed & walked me out to my vehicle.

KP
Kathy P.
Tewksbury, MA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Always Very happy with service
convenient, helpful, and friendly service department with no issues afterward.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thanks Kathy, have a great day!

OF
Odiari F.
Mattapan, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2018 Category: Service
The reception was excellent, low time waiting, waiting area is very clean ,hospitality welcome and coffee to drink ,overall good job on any problems you come with
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thanks Odiari, have a great day!

11/20/2018 Category: Service
My problem with instrument panel not resolved
They should believe the customer if they say there is a problem with the car
Scott D., Owner from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/22/2018

Hi there,

I'm sorry you felt as though our people didn't believe you're complaint.  We know how frustrating it is for our customers when we can't find the problem they are having. I'm sure you can appreciate the difficulty of fixing something that isn't acting up at the time.  I will follow up on this if you could respond to me with your information.

Sincerely,

Scott Dube
Owner

PE
Patricia E.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
11/18/2018 Category: Service
LTC (LONG TIME CUSTOMERS)
My husband and I have been long time customer of this dealership.
We have been through 5/6 Hyundai vehicles and don't see us going to any other brand anytime soon. The Hyundai brand just keeps amazing us year after year.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thanks Pat, I'm glad that we were able to take care of you both!