Overall Rating 4.0416667/5Overall Rating 4.0416667/5Overall Rating 4.0416667/5Overall Rating 4.0416667/5rating 4.0416667
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

CR
Cid R.
Everett, MA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
2017 Tucson
I scheduled a service appointment in line got to the dealership early before my scheduled time took me in within two minutes of waiting and had my vehicle done and back to me . Excellent service!
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks Cid, have a great day!

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Recent great customer service - Joe.
I had an oil change. July's exchange about the AC was not so favorable and I responded in August about that............
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks, have a great day!

GC
Gregory C.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Very professional.
They really take care of you and your needs.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks Gregory! Have a great day!

BC
Barbara C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Always feel welcome
I’m always made to feel that my business is appreciated.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Barbara, we do appreciate your business!

Richard R.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very helpfull ans in tune to the customer needs
The service needs to be complete before the car is returned.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/21/2018

Hi Richard,

thanks for for bringing this to my attention. Can you do me a favor and email me a photo of the issue on your seat? I’d like to go over it with the shop foreman to see why we weren’t able to accomplish this repair for you. My email is edube@dubecars.com. Once we evaluate that, I’ll follow up with you on next steps. Thanks again for raising this and for your patience.

David C.
Woburn, MA
2014 Veloster Repair
Got the job done

David,

I'm really sorry that we disappointed you and didn't deliver a 5 star service. Please let me know how we can be better in the future.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service is always great, I’ve never experienced delays and the staff is always knowledgeable and friendly.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks! Have a great day!

Joseph C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
100% happy
Manny is the best service manager ever. This is my daughter’s car. Manny goes out of his way to explain everything and give me the piece of mind. Service makes the price work. What a great place.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks! Have a great day!

DQ
Deana Q.
Lowell, MA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Accessable
Service was dine, friendly, fast.

Deana,

I'm sorry that we disappointed you and didn't deliver a 5 star experience. Please let me know how we can be better in the future.

Sharon C.
Love this place!
Always great!!
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks Sharon, have a great day!

Woburn, MA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, trustworthy techs
I've had several good experiences here. It's easy to get to, the people are friendly and transparent and the work seems to be high quality.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Joshua,

I'm sorry that we failed to communicate with you about our complimentary car wash. We actually do offer that, but it's on a request only basis. If you ask us to do it, we are more than happy to! We just don't have the capacity to wash every single car so we ask that you let us know you would like it done. If you want to swing in at some point to have us do that for you, just let me know.

Diane D.
Chelmsford, MA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks Diance, have a great day!

Chelsea, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Not
Better service
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Markus,

thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry that we have so severely disappointed you. Can you give me some more information on what happened? From your visit history it looks like we did a complimentary oil change and inspection and that you were in and out within 45 minutes. These are just the first things we look at to evaluate the service but I'm sure you can provide some more details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Rayane S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Welcoming staff
Staff are friendly and welcoming. They are open to any questions and will answer them honestly.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks Rayane, have a great day!

Burlington, MA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and good service, i wish it’s more affordable like just to do check engine light without the repair itself is already $139.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Maria,

thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback! I'm really sorry that we miscommunicated the charges to you. The $129.95 that you paid for diagnosis was actually to diagnose the check engine light AND the airbag light, which are two totally different systems and issues. I hope this clears that up.

Thanks!

WH
William H.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Thankful for taking in my car last minute.
I was in need of an oil change and a state inspection sticker. They were able to get me in and out within the hour.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks William, have a great day!

SP
Sheila P.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thanks Sheila, have a great day!

Acton, MA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Good & Efficient Service
Professionally done. Staff is very friendly.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thanks Anil, have a great day!

John S.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
2018 Elantra first Service
Overall, a positive 1st maintenance for oil change, oil filter, top off fluids, chassis lube, etc. I mentioned that my tire pressure warning light was on ... Told that's what will be done after the tire rotation. That was NOT done!!
Had to drive back into Servic, and ALL tires were filled up to 36 PSI.
Minor details, I'll agree. But still not 100% satisfaction.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Hi John,

I'm really sorry that we failed to top off your tires. You're right, you shouldn't have to pull back in! Next time we will do better.

Duane L.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
As always
In and out as scheduled .
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks Duane, have a great day!