Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5rating 4.0434757
Overall Rating 2.21739/5Overall Rating 2.21739/5rating 2.21739rating 2.21739rating 2.21739

Joseph C.
Wilmington, MA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2018 Category: Service
25 Years with Hyundai
Again Bill Dube makes my car run well. 60K tuneup and my Tuscon is doing great. My thanks to Mannie for his expertise in the shop. My special thanks to Emily and a new service rep for the coupon discount. Sad note to hear David Sayer left and I wish him good luck in his new career.

PS
Paul S.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service as I have come to expect
I was recently at Bill Dube Hyundai for a 90K service on my SUV, on 8/10/18. Mr. Jim Maloof was my service advisor who did an excellent job as he has done for me in the past. The car was serviced as needed, a phone call from Mr. Maloof regarding A/C service which I had asked to be evaluated, all services were completed as requested, all discounts were properly applied and the car was ready as promised. I can't ask for more than that, thank you Jim Maloof and Bill Dube Hyundai.

Billerica, MA
Fast & Friendly Service
I was in and out of the appointment in less than a half hour. Everyone was very friendly. I will definitely go back

Lowell, MA
Awesome Service

PG
Paul G.
Wilmington, MA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Honest Customer Service !!
Always take care of the Customer with Great Prompt Service. They are upfront and honest with the customer on what needs to be done and what can wait a little longer to be done.We have purchased 5 Vehicles from Bill Dube Hyundai and have no complaints about their Sales or Service Department. My only complaint is that Hyundai stopped making the VeraCruz Model !!!!
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks Paul! Have a great day!!

ES
Erik S.
Bedford, MA
Excellent staff!
Bill Dube Hyundai has always provided FANTASTIC service for my mom and I (we are a Hyundai family). Emily, the service manager, along with her team of people in the service department have always provided the best experience possible and are SUPER friendly. In the past, i've had my old car (a 2006 Elantra GT) serviced at two other local Hyundai dealerships, and neither provided nearly as good service as Bill Dube Hyundai. My 2017 Elantra Sport i purchased new almost a month ago definitely will be seeing more services at this dealership. When buying my car, Mechelle was very easy going and put no pressure on me to buy my current car, but rather let me decide on my own. Again, this dealership provides a very low pressure and an easy environment to be in. Any complaint i could have is pretty much negligible and isn't really an issue.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Erik,

I'm sorry that we disappointed you and didn't deliver 5 star service. Please let me know how we can be better in the future.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service department!
My 2012 Santa Fe, over 115,000 miles and bought elsewhere I are always greeted promptly. Super service staff, quick and reasonable repairs. We have tended to avoid dealerships for service in the past (VW, Ford, Toyota, Cadillac) unless a recall, as costs prohibitive and feel like a number. Not the case at Duke Hyundai...will continue to use them and will be back soon for a used vehicle for our son.

WN
Walther N.
Chelsea, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018 Category: Service
service
the service for my vehicle was extremely excellent and above environment with the representative
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thanks Walther! Have a great day!

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you! Have a great day!

GD
Gary D.
Billerica, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2018 Category: Service
local
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks Gary! Have agreat day!

Curtis S.
Waltham, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Received service recommendation appropriate to the usage
I have a low mileage 2016 Sonata Hybrid, because so much is in walking distance to my residence and I commute by train. The service technician recommended a less comprehensive set of service tasks instead of blindly following the (more expensive) full schedule for a 2nd year service.

NC
Nicholas C.
Wakefield, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good work......timely service!
The folks and mechanics are friendly and reliable. Their service is always done in a timely manner.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks Nicholas! Have a great day!

PC
Peter C.
Great appointment
Did not have to wait long. Staff nice
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks Peter! Have a great day!

John F.
Friendly
good crew
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks John! Have a great day!

EF
Edward F.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Bill Dube Service - Excellent
Service and staff were excellent, professional and courteous
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks Edward! Have a great day!

RF
Rhoda F.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Very prompt service, which is much appreciated.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks Rhoda! Have a great day!

Woburn, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
A+
Always a pleasure getting my car serviced at Dube! HIGHLY recommend - customer service is A++++

Chelmsford, MA

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Recall
Good Job
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks Robert! Have a great day!

Medford, MA
07/25/2018 Category: Service
you don't feel like just a number
The service department always goes above and beyond.....