Bill Etscorns and Sons Tire & Auto Center

Latest Review almost 3 years ago

JASON W.
07/10/2015
GREAT PEOPLE
Finally found a place that really knows what they are doing! My car was at two other shops who's names I will not mention numerous times for same issue with a check engine light. I spoke with Josh at the counter and I could tell he really knew his s#*/t. He said just from what I was telling him he suspected what the issue might be. Long story short, I spent over $1000 at the other two shops and still had same problem. Etscorn's fixed it for less that $200 in 45 minutes. WOW. Just goes to show there are still some people who really know their trade left in this world. I will tell everybody I know to go here!
Thanks Etscorn's !!

JV
JULIA V.
10/11/2011
Dealing with Bill Etscorn & Sons
I have always found myself very courteously treated and appreciate your kind service and personnel.

JACOB W.
09/06/2011
?
It was not pleasant having to ride on tires that needed to be rebalanced and I did not think I should have needed alignment after having it done less than 6 months before.?????

RP
RON P.
08/08/2011
6/21/11 visit
Customer service, as always, was friendly & courteous. Pleasant atmosphere - appreciated the free water bottle!

WJ
WANDA J.
07/13/2011
Wanda Johnson
Your service is excellent, I completely confidnet that the price is fair, and the work is needed, I will be just as loyal as a customer. I always speak highly about your business.