Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Kentwood, LA
09/14/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like a person, they listen to you.

Ashton M.
Denham Springs, LA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service
I always get the best service on my sonata!
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Michael P.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was good so was the Advisor
Came to Louisiana from California had trouble with the Hyundai on the way it wouldn’t start brought it to the dealership service visor took me and said if it was just the battery he would be able to get it done by the next day if it was more it would take about two weeks turns out it was just the battery he called me and I picked up my car they washed it for me and I was very pleased with the service thank you so much
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy we could help!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
the youn man derek sikes
service people were willing to work with you to service your car.
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback!

UC
Used C.
Great dealership
Had excellent service in sales and service departments
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the great feedback!

ST
Sabrina T.
Albany, LA
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone at Bill Hood is so friendly. They make waiting with a cranky rambunctious 3 year old seem not so bad.
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you! We are happy we could help!

John L.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people
Very courteous and quick

Thank you!!

BC
Beverly C.
09/08/2019 Category: Service
The service is great and the personnel are so friendly and pleasant.
Would buy my next car here for sure. Not only do I love my Hyundai but I have never had such great experiences elsewhere with Service after the purchase.
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you so much for your kind comments and your loyalty!

Mary R.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
They are great employees, always keep you up to the minute as to how every thing is going
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you!

KA
Kristie A.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Paul is extremely nice and helpful!!!
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We are pleased to hear you that you had a great experience!

ED
Earl D.
Tickfaw, LA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Ok
Good service visit
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you! We hope you have a great day!

TC
Thomas C.
Denham Springs, LA
Tom C
Very professional great service & service done in a timely manner
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Dalan B.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept treated me as a valued customer
Over the past 6 months, I have had three of the four cylinder coils fail during warranty. Each time, it was unfortunate that the Check Engine Light would go off prior to my arrival at the shop. Fortunately, this last time, I left the engine running (again without the Check Engine Light being illuminated) and Les, the Service Manager reacted quickly near closing time and had a technician hook up the diagnostic panel and was able to retrieve an error code. It was repaired as promised the next day.
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback!

MO
Maria O.
Prompt service
Les always very knowledgable to what service to recommend for car
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Barbara H.
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Inside
Thank you for vacuuming my floor. Very much appreciated.

You are most welcome!

Thank you for choosing Bill Hood Hyundai!

JO
Joseph O.
Madisonville, LA
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Ease of having service work done.
People know what they are doing, Clean waiting room. Timely feedback on what needs to be done. Sensitive to financial needs of customers.
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience!

MJ
Mary J.
Summit, MS
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Paul was a pleasure. Got my 2017 Veloster in and out in a short time. Look forward to doing business with Paul S. In the future. Definitely an asset to Hood Motors.
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did!

ET
Ernest T.
The people
Already recommended, my wife bought a palisade
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you! Congratulations on the new Palisade!

Deborah C.
My car service
Brought it in to have my car serviced and it only took about hour n half. Brought it in for oil change n tire rotation and to check it out. Everyone was nice n friendly.
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the great feedback!

Marcia M.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Bill Hyundai Service Department
Bill Hood Hyundai has two of the sweetest, helpful gentlemen working the service desk. These two men really take care of their customers and make them feel welcome. I could get my oil changed anywhere in town but I always go to Bill Hood because I trust them and know my car maintenance will be done correctly. I am already looking forward to purchasing another Hyundai from Bill Hood. THANK YOU!!
KELLIE A N. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the such kind words! We are very blessed to have them on our team!