Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

John C.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Service department.
Timeliness.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service

Jeffrey A.
Needed tire rotation
The service was great for my oil change. However, I wanted to get my tires rotated and was told that I didn’t have a lug but key for my lug nuts. The vehicle never came with one. I was told I needed to order one from my dealer. I was at my dealer. I guess I need to contact the person who sold me the vehicle. It’s just an inconvenience. I really do love bill hood though.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the review and the kind words. Stop by when you can and ask for Les Dye. He will arrange to get you the lug key. We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

NV
Nancy V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job as always.
Always Polite. Oil change the day before & 12,000 mile inspection - had to return for new tire & washed my car as a service!!

Barbara H.
Good Service
I always get good service at Bill Hood Hyundai.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

MO
Maria O.
Time waiting
This time I decided to use your online appointment service, bad choice. My appointment was for 10:30 am, It seems that they didn't have me,of course he was cordial and helpful, long story short, 2 and half hours later my car "Oil Change" was done next time I will call to make an appt
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for the review. We apologize for our limited on-line experience. Hood Hyundai is updating our on-line and app experience with a new vendor, and will send invitation emails to clients in July. Hyundai Motors of America has partnered with Autoloop to provide a full range of client care. Including real time on-line scheduling, SMS text messaging, electronic inspection, e-pay and bluelink integration. We are excited about this upgrade, and we trust it will solve the on-line booking flaws from the current vendor. We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Sandra H.
Loranger, LA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Sandra
Clean and confortable
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the great review.  We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

AA
Anthony A.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service and knowledgeable techs.
My first time at Bill Hood service. I was completely satisfied.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the great review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

SE
S E.
Baton Rouge, LA
05/21/2018
Sales Manager Needs A New Job!!!
The sales manager is by far the rudest, cockiest person ever. He certainly doesn't know how to talk to anyone in a civil manner!!! You're losing business!! There is absolutely no reason for him to talk to customers the way he does! Give him some classes or better yet, find a new manager bc he is an awful human being! Zero stars if I could.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Please contact us at Hood Hyundai, we would like to apologize and help you in any way you can. Hood Hyundai Service.

CT
Caroline T.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Good review
Thanks
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the  review. We hope to see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Albany, LA
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Service department SUCKS!!!!
do your self the best thing ever don’t bring your vehicle here.
Just bad all the way around my car was worst after I picked it up from them and they don’t want to own up to it!!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Nothing you said is accurate. Hood Hyundai provided you the information prior to attempting to adjust the front end alignment, clearly showing to you the extent of the pre-existing damage to your vehicle, passenger side front and rear suspension. Then Hood Hyundai adjusted the front end alignment as close to specification as possible, which allows your vehicle to drive straighter than before. Hood Hyundai also gave you two new tires. Your vehicle drive quality is greatly improved. Hood Hyundai provided this service at no cost to you, as a courtesy. Even though, this service was 100% vehicle owner responsibility.

Hood Hyundai  is willing  provide you an estimate for the pre-existing passenger wheel toe concern with your vehicle, and will perform any repairs you are willing to pay for. Hood Hyundai Service.

Matthew S.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job ny Mr Les and Derek
Mr Les and Derek are very professiional and punctual. Not to menton great guys
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thanks for the kind words. We hope to  see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Julie P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2018 Category: Service
reasonable, dependable, knowledgeable
the service is always excellent, they provide shuttles so I don't loose time waiting, and they always provide appointments at my convenience.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thanks for the great review, and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

MF
Mary F.
Amite, LA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Very professional and friendly
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

tires
services could have been better and the wait was long .....
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thanks for the review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Deborah C.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very pleasant and friendly
They let me know how the car was coming along a couple of times. They were friendly and very pleasant.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thanks for the review and the kind words. We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

MA
Megan A.
Kenner, LA
Best Dealership in Town!
I had the best car buying experience at Bill Hood Hyundai! All of the team members involved with my purchase made things so stress-free! Rory showed me the perfect car and I have been in love with it since! The service department also made my oil change service quick and easy. Keep up the great work!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thanks for the great review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

CL
Carole L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Proactive service manager
I bought a Hyundai for the warranty. During my last scheduled maintenance visit, Les Dye, the service manager working with me, determined that a problem I discovered was covered by the warranty. I was very pleased to have the problem corrected so easily, and equally pleased that Mr. Dye was working so diligently on my behalf!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Amite, LA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Very well please with Bill Hood
Each time 5hey have serviced, the staff went out of their way to make me feel special.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thanks for the kind words and the great review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Janet M.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Walked in and got a fast oil change
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Kenner, LA
04/25/2018 Category: Service
great service in and out fast
I travel 50 miles to do the service when there is a Hyundai dealer 3 miles from me.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thanks for the review and the great comments. We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.