Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

GK
Glenda K.
Brookhaven, MS
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I recommend this place
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the great review,and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Springfield, LA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Warrant Work---New Engine
Fixed car as promised and gave a loner car until finished since it was a new engine.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the great review, and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Jeffrey F.
Mccomb, MS
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Good job!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Diamondhead, MS
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Just a little too far to come for service.....probably will go to Slidell or Gulfport....as needed.
This is a great dealership. Thanks for the ride to eat lunch while we waited for service. U R the BEST!

Thanks for the great review. Hood Hyundai Service

Janet B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great, friendly, fast service
From the moment I pulled up my SUV to receive maintenance service, I was greeted professionally by the service rep and then the mechanic. I was directed to the lounge to wait.. My wait was appropriate for the service my SUV needed, it was even CLEAN when it was returned to me. Very pleased.

Thanks for the great review, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service

Sharon S.
Hammond, LA
Lady d
Service team was very friendly and knowledgeable about recalls and other issues with my car...

Thanks for the great review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service

WA
Walter A.
Denham Springs, LA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service From Bill Hood Hyundai!
I was returning from New Orleans after visiting a friend and decided to stop at Bill Hyundai to see if they could change my oil and rotate tires. I arrived about 3pm without an appointment and they took me right away. No sooner had I sat down in the waiting area to surf the net the service advisor appeared to tell me my car was ready. Really quick professional service and they washed my car too. Thanks guys! Jerry

Thanks for the kind words see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service

EF
Ethel F.
Kentwood, LA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2018 Category: Service
I always get the best service. All the service representative are always nice and courteous.
Thank you!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Springfield, LA
Courteous Service - Solved Problem
I had a buzzing speaker. They changed out the speaker and all is well. I left the car overnight since I dropped it off late in the day, and it was ready within a few hours.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Deliver what is promised
I was told my car would be washed and vacuumed and it was not. And since I’m a new owner it would be great if the alert system would be updated when the oil change is performed so I’d be alerted for the next due date.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks for the review and your candor. We are listening, and have shared your comments with our service team. We apologize for failing to perform our service process, follow-up and courtesy car wash. Mr Dye will contact you soon, and will arrange to complete the service properly. Thank you again, Hood Hyundai Service.

LG
Lee G.
Pine Grove, LA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
the service staff is always accomodating and helpful.
I am satisfied with the service received.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks for the kind words, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Roland G.
Maurepas, LA
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Bill Hood Hyundai
Close to home and the oil change is free.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks for the review, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

TW
Tiffany W.
Slidell, LA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast and courteous.
Clean and fast
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thanks for the great review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Robert, LA
2017 Hyundai Accent
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

KC
Kelly C.
Loranger, LA
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2018 Category: Service
No waiting even with a walk in oil change
Good People to deal with
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for the great review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Cathy W.
Hammond, LA
Tuscan
Les is Always courteous and thorough
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Denham Springs, LA
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
I’m away from home and a scared unsure college student—thank you for being patient and taking the time to explain warranties to me! You guys rock!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

RE
Robert E.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport is a great suv
We purchased our Santa Fe Sport from Bill Hood Hyundai and have owned a Hyundai since our first purchase in 2000
The staff at Bill Hood Hyundai are very professional and helpful. The Service Dept staff are thorough and friendly.
The only thing is Bill Hood Hyundai is not part of the Hyundai rewards program and would like them to be added to it.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thanks for the great review and the comments. We hope to see you soon, and will share your request with our General Managers. Thanks again, Hood Hyundai Service.

Mary M.
Houma, LA
06/22/2018
Great sales and service
I just took my Santa Fe sport in for
The first oil change and check up. I was greeted at my car with a smile. The check in was taken care of for me and I went to a nice air conditioned room. Everything was done in an hour
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thanks for the kind words, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Mary M.
Houma, LA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
First check up and oil change
In and out within an hour as promised! Met at my car with a smiling face! What’s not to like!!!!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thanks for the kind words, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.