Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Weird Coupon Intervals
Service and Timing was fine, my only sore spot was the offering of coupons AFTER I had already paid for my visit. These same coupons have a short expiration and will be no good when I revisit for my next oil change. Oh well.

Covington, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
They really tried to find the problem.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the great review, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Joseph B.
Livingston, LA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Very freindly
The Bill Hood were very very friendly when we called and they even stayed a little later than normal when i went to pick up my car because i was running late. Absolutely wonderfull service.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the review and the kind words. We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Ponchatoula, LA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the great review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
I was not expecting to pay $80 plus for this service.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Albany, LA
08/29/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there
Rory did an outstanding job.He is very knowledgeable and not pushy.I was not even thinking Hyundai,and I walked out saying to my wife “Man, that was.impressive.Les also handled his business and a very likable guy.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks for the review and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Independence, LA
Some friendly workers
N/a
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the review. We shared the information with Mr. Dye. He will contact you soon. Mr. Dye did performed the Technical Bulletin for the issue with your vehicle. If it issue is still present, please contact Mr. Dye. We will arrange to pursue it further. We apologize if we failed to explain our repair well. Thanks, Hood Hyundai Service.

08/29/2018 Category: Service
My only complaint is when I get my vehicle back there is always grease/oil on my steering wheel and doors. The man who changes the oil should not be the same one who drives your auto.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks for the review. We apologize for the oil in your vehicle. Please contact Mr. Dye, he will arrange to get your vehicle cleaned properly. Hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

KR
Kerry R.
Denham Springs, LA
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service thanks
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks or the great review. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

GB
George B.
Mccomb, MS
08/25/2018 Category: Service
not sure what this means
short on words'
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks for your business, we hope to see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

LH
Lindsey H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
When I drove up a young gentleman met me at my car and explained everything to me. I told him this was my first oil change on my new vehicle and he explained to me that my first oil change and tire rotation were free of charge. He was so polite!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. We hope to see you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

Dailey H.
Pine Grove, LA
Politeness
Very polite service advisors and cashier
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thanks for the kind words, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

First Oil change
It was a great. They finished it in a timely manner. They are awesome!

First oil change.
They got my car finished in a timely manner
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thanks for the taking the review and for speaking with Les from our staff. We hope to see you soon.

BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you and your business, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Jacqueline W.
Amite, LA
My Hyundai Sonata
I purchased my Sonata from the dealership and have taken it back for all necessary maintenance that's recommended from technetion, so far so good, I never had a problem that wasn't resolved. Great customer service.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thanks for the review and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

KT
Katie T.
Madisonville, LA
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Acceptable job !
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks for the review, we hope to see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Tickfaw, LA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The service dept pressures you into getting other things done to your vehicle other than what you brought it in for. Informing the customer is one thing, this is not what is happening.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for the review, and your candor We have shared your comments with our  service team. Our intent is to effectively communicate the vehicle needs to clients without a feeling of pressure. We apologize that we failed and appreciate your willingness to share your feeling with us.We are listening and will use this to help us improve. Hope to see you again, Hood Hyundai Service.

Covington, LA
Best Dealership!
I've owned Toyota's since I was 19 years old. This is my first Hyundai and it may just be the first of many! Great customer service and product! Service department was friendly, did not try to have me get additional service while there and were timely with my oil change/tire rotation. I appreciate the customer service!
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. See you soon, Hood Hyundai Service.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
It is a very thorough business that explains every aspect of servicing your car
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for the great review, see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Better than expected
Better than expected
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see you soon. Hood Hyundai Service.

Jeffrey A.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
Very easy to schedule a service. Great customer service. I think I will be servicing my vehicle here for good.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018