Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mark C.
Loranger, LA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast quick setvicr
My engine was running hot so I took it to bill hood. Since they said it would be a few days and i had no other transportation they were quick to get me a loner until mime was ready

Mandeville, LA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent knowledge, care and guidance!!!
Service manager extremely knowledgeable with genuine enthusiasm, care and guidance given, as compared to one of Hood’s competitors who’s service manager was less than friendly, not caring & lacking in knowledge or ability to explain services needed appropriately. I chose not to use the competitor & came back to Hood who previously had done all the work on my car since I purchased it new from Bill Hood. The sales and financing experience was excellent too.

AC
Amy C.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Department was excellent
I had a recall on my motor. This dealership took care of everything for me and kept me abreast of what was going on. they even gave me a loaner car.
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to have you as part of the Hyundai family!

CT
Caroline T.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Tucson service
Thanks!
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Mark C.
Tickfaw, LA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Sevice, warranty covered!! Too costly to afford otherwise.
I had the driver's door panel replaced. The Service Department people were great.
The process, set by Hyundai, they had to go through to get the door panel covered by warranty was a bit frustrating.
The $1,000 dollar cost of the door panel was ………., I am very glad it was covered by warranty.
My vehicle is a lease and I "was on the fence" on whether to purchase this vehicle at the end of the lease.
Although the Genesis Coupe is a great car to drive, it has proven itself to me to be too expensive to maintain after the warranty expires in February. I will be turning it back in.
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

PW
Prentiss W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service is great and the peoples that works there is so superior
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for the great review!

KP
Karen P.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service manager keeps you apprised of everything and is very good.
I was well taken care of by the service manager. He handled getting my rental car, and keeping me informed of the progress of my repairs.
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Jesse S.
E
Excellent service. In and out quickly. Very professional personnel.
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for the positice review! We are happy to have you as part of the Bill Hood Hyundai family!

MO
Maria O.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, gave another chance about online appointment, it went smoothly, great Customer Service. Paul is the person that helped me,a very nice experience.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Act of character
I will be returning soon. Thanks for always keeping my vehicle in great shape!

professionalism and character
I have never had issues in the past with this dealership, but recently the service department did not show much professionalism what so ever.
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the survey, Mr. Paul Schwartz, for our staff will be contacting you today. We apologize for our poor performance. Hope to see you again, Hood Hyundai Service.

TH
Tyler H.
Springfield, LA
decent
didn't do everything I ask
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the review and for your candor. Mr. Paul Schwartz, from our staff, will contact today to resolve the issue with your vehicle. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you have a Happy Holiday Season. Hood Hyundai Service.

Servicing
They contacted me for what i wasn't satisfied with and fixed it asap (5 stars).

Servicing
No car wash or cleaning
BRIAN K M. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the survey and your comments. We apologize for not performing the car wash, Mr Paul Schwartz from our staff will contact you to correct the issue. Happy Holidays, Hood Hyundai Service.

Joey R.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent people working there
Everyone was very helpful.
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Matthew S.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
The staff
Mr Les is always very professional and timely. Rory in sales is always good for a few laughs while i'm waiting for service to finish up.
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

We are happy to hear you had a great visit!

LD
Linda D.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Linda D
Only dealership within 25 miles of my home. I live alone no one to help with problems on my car. Would like to feel like not such a bother when I go to Bill Hood but every time I go feel stupid for asking a question! The work done on my car ( oil change) is sufficient.

Amite, LA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
I always am greeted promptly when I enter the dealership. My service needs are stated and written quickly. As I wait for the service to be completed, I am kept abreast of any further service needed. I appreciate the care given to me and my vehicle.
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

MT
Michelle T.
Mr. Les
Les is very attentive and considerate. He explains everything and makes sure he answers all questions. He was patient and willing to take the time to discuss anything. The car did have an issue when I picked it up, but it was taken care of when I returned it and I was satisfied with the service

Kenner, LA
service and people
brought the car in and they called me when ready service dept very friendly. drive 50 miles for your service and pass up 2 other Hyundai
dealers.
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to have you as part of the Hood family!

James M.
Covington, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Dealership
My experience with this dealership has been what most people would hope for, but seldom find in the car business - honest people trying to do the right thing. Friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff. I was especially impressed with my salesman, Jerry.

Michael C.
Rayne, LA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Went like clockwork.
"All promises kept, and within estimated time. Very much appreciated alternate transportation provided by Mr. Brewer. Nothing surpasses first class service. Satisfied Customer...Definitely recommend !
KELLIE A H. from Bill Hood Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the great feeback! We are happy to hear that you have had a Truly Exceptional service!