James C.
Jeep Cherokee
06/21/2019 Category: Service
James said he is satisfied with the service provided by this business. He also said everything works just fine.

LADELL M.
06/19/2019
Bill's automotive
As always I know my car is in great shape when I leave. Bill's honestly and reliability is a given. He's an awesome servant of the Lord and I am proud to call him my friend!

JESSICA H.
Dodge Durango
06/19/2019
Outstanding
The only place I will ever take my car again!

AL
Anne L.
Tennessee
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the service was good and was completed quickly. The business is very reasonable.

TONY S.
Saab 9-3
06/13/2019
Trust, honest service, efficient and quick service, friendly people.
Thank you for your quick service. You are the only mechanics in town that I fully trust.

Bobby H.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said he is very satisfied.

DAVID R.
Chevrolet HHR
06/10/2019
Great work
Had problem with motor skipping a beat. Josh found problem right away and fixed. Thanks for the great service, much appreciated.

PH
PATRICK H.
Blountville, TN
Saturn SL
06/08/2019
Best auto service in any place I've lived for the past 22+ years
Bill and his staff are professional, honest, fair, and as close to perfect in their repairs, estimates, and overall service to all 4 of my cars as any auto service I have ever used. I have a 1997 Saturn SL2 I bought brand new which, thanks to Bill's Automotive, still runs like a brand new car. As a father of 10, I tell my children often of the need to find a reliable, honest, and fair mechanic to service your cars. I've told them that as long as they live anywhere near Bill's Automotive, that they *must* go there. If you're sick of walking away from auto service providers wondering if such-and-such a repair really needed to be done, or wondering if you should have paid what you did, go to Bill's Automotive.

MACK R.
GMC Canyon
06/07/2019
Honest and fixes it right
The best, most honest repair shop in Tri Cities. The only place I will ever take my cars to or recommend to friends and family. I have been going there close to a decade now and have always been treated the best.

06/07/2019
Vehicle ready when promised and cost of repair in line with estimate. No unnecessary repairs.
Got an estimate for the repairs and the final cost was a little less than the estimate. Vehicle ready when promised and no unnecessary repairs were done

Doug G.
Jeep Cherokee
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the business always takes good care of him. He also said to tell the business to keep up the good work.

LW
LYNN W.
06/06/2019
Bill’s automotive have worked on a number of vehicles for me and will continue to do so. He provides great feedback on any repair that has been made and ensures satisfaction in any work performed.

GG
GARY G.
Ford Club Wagon
06/03/2019
Fast and reliable service on an older model vehicle
Our Church van is 26 years old, but only has about 44,000 miles on the odometer. Bill and his guys are able to keep us going when parts are scarce and fabricate repair parts when needed. We are a small church and can't afford to replace our van so this is very important. They also work with us to make sure the repairs are done very quickly so we have the vehicle when we need it. Great shop and great people.

JUSTIN B.
Nissan Xterra
05/31/2019
Soli Deo Gloria
Always great work. Always up front. Always gracious. Does business in light of the Gospel.

KH
KEVIN H.
05/24/2019
Bill is always so helpful
Bill Cox is always the best at fixing what ale's my vehicles. He is straight forward in letting me know what needs to be fixed now and what can wait if I dont have the money to fix everything at one time. His crew that works for him is just as professional as he is and I can rely on his work.

Volkswagen Tiguan
05/23/2019
Honest, dependable, and friendly service.

JOEL S.
05/23/2019
Awesome service
Bill and the guys always take care of our cars. Driving 2 very old vehicles with high mileage and they keep them running!!

Volkswagen Beetle
05/22/2019
Great service and they reported all issues found.

DON H.
Cadillac DTS
05/19/2019
great work and quick service
You guys did great work and quick service, as always. You figured out the problem and fixed promptly. I thank you. May our Lord Jesus Christ bless you all.

DAVID R.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/10/2019
The people who work there are super and they do excellent work. They honor the Lord and it is obvious that He is blessing their business. Thanks Bill and all your employees for the great job!!!
Bills Automotive does outstanding work with a staff that can't be beat!!!