LA

louis a.
Audi Q5
11/24/2020
Change oil
The staff are friendly and they did a great job with the oil change in a timely matter. Will definitely take my car here again.

JULIETA M.
Dodge Durango
11/23/2020
Great service within reasonable time frame
I’ve been a customer for over 5 years now. I take all our family vehicles. They always do a thorough job inspecting my vehicles.

FG
FRANK G.
Earlimart, CA
Ram 1500 Classic
11/19/2020
Frank Garay
Been doing business here for years. Top quality work that is guaranteed. Won't go anywhere else.

NA
NORMA A.
Mc Farland, CA
11/15/2020
Best shop in Delano
My car need a whole head and gasket replacement and they did all the labor and my car was up and running.No extra charges
There not like other shops try to burn you .
Melvin goes front point A to B
Period absolutely happy great customer service
Melvin,Francisco,Antonio ....great job guys
Will definitely be back any other car repairs ,
Oil changes,etc

jeannie m.
11/15/2020
The service
The service on your vehicle is great and the customer service is awesome.

EA
EDWARDO A.
11/12/2020
Great service great atmosphere and great cominication

ANTONIO M.
Kia Soul
11/11/2020
Fast service
Its not called Bills fast service for no reason. They do a great job and its FAST. Bills has a knowledgeable staff and skilled mechanics that are ready to service my car. Thats why I've been going to them for over 2 years now.

RZ
robert z.
Chrysler 200
11/04/2020
I’ve always taken my vehicles to Bills and never had any issues

ARMANDO B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/28/2020
Awesome people
Took my chevy truck so they could replace my headlamps assembly did an awesome job they called me when it was ready.

KG
kayla g.
Mc Farland, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/28/2020
Got a b6 service
I got a service b for my Mercedes and they did soo good would recommend to a friend

monca r.
Honda Civic Coupe
Availability
They always fit me in no matter how busy they may be. They are fair on the pricing and I appreciate being able to ask questions and getting straight answers.

salavador c.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
10/21/2020
I am recurring customer, I went to service my car for oil change. My car is European manufacturing. Once, I walked in they should order the required product instead of waiting until they started the service.

EC
EVERETT C.
Melvin and His Crew
Always can count on a good repair job on Our Car.

MANUEL D SR B.
FIAT 500
10/20/2020
The technicians are awesome:)
I always go to Bill’s fast lube and smog, for there efficiency courteous and pricing and pricing and pricing.