Latest Review over 1 year ago

ANDREA B.
10/10/2016
Supreme service
Return customer here - from inspections, tires, or mechanical concerns - we always love the fast and efficient service Bill and his boys offer- weather was changing and my tires needed updating fast- he (Bill) even offered to pick my vehicle up from my work place to accommodate my schedule! The prices on tires is the best all round and they always inspect the safety of the vehicles they service - I will be scheduling my rear brake replacement shortly - thanks Bill, Tom and company!

AF
Always helpful

CAROLINE C.
09/26/2016
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
I love the service and Mike is a keeper! I made my sister take her Durango there!

PP
PIERRE P.
Ottawa, ON
Jaguar X-Type
09/20/2016
Bill and staff provide excellent and efficient service at a reasonable cost.

BL
BOB L.
08/24/2016
Good advice
As usual Bill's advice saved me grief and money. Tire was damaged and I didn't see it.

LISA S.
07/26/2016
Honest
Wife believed her vehicle was having break issues. Bill's Tires was able to get the vehicle in quickly and rotate the tires and check the brakes. They could have indicated the brakes were bad, but did not. No charge for looking at the brakes.

JOE F.
07/19/2016
joe Franche
I can talk to Bill personally he gives good service and good prices for a good product even a few dollars makes a difference today

JOHN B.
05/26/2016
Great service, great prices
The guys at Bill's know cars inside out. They are easy to talk to, provide great advice, and do the work needed quickly and professionally.

MICHELE G.
Heuvelton, NY
05/02/2016
Inspection
Work done in timely manner. People are very courteous. A pleasure doing business!

RHONDA C.
Hammond, NY
05/02/2016
fast, efficient service
I had a flat tire late in the afternoon and had my van towed to Bill's Tire Center. They were very fast to provide service and so courteous on the phone. I will return for all my tire needs.

FH
FRED H.
Brier Hill, NY
05/01/2016
Great tires

ROBERT H.
Russell, NY
04/22/2016
Always accommodating,in and out less than one hour
Very satisfied

ROGER M.
Harrisville, NY
04/16/2016
Great service, great price, very friendly.
Very happy with the customer service and timeliness of the job.

CASSIE W.
Madrid, NY
Cadillac DeVille
03/23/2016
Great people who know how to do their job!
After finding out how little Walmart employees know and them helping out without an appointment. Very satisfied.

James B.
Hammond, NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/23/2016
new tire
i waited 2 hrs to get a tire when i had an appt.they took somebody ahead of me that wasn't supposed to go ahead of me. i made an appt for a reason so i wouldn't have to wait

ANGELA B.
Heuvelton, NY
Jeep Patriot
03/22/2016
I went in on a Saturday without an appt. Bill got me in quickly and fixed my lights.

TOD B.
03/05/2016
Very accommodating.
I needed an inspection done and they got me right in and took care of me quickly.

CA
CRYSTAL A.
Dodge Avenger
03/03/2016
Quick service!
Was able to get in when I needed to for a long road trip.. Worked with our schedule, repairs done quickly

REG C.
De Kalb Junction, NY
02/25/2016
They are there when you need them!
They took care of the emergency issue with my wife's van just as if we were family!

RON M.
Jeep Compass
01/30/2016
the prices and the service are thhe best
I have always received prompt and excellent service from bill