Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667
Latest Review 36 minutes ago

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I have a Chevrolet truck from Billy Navarre that I absolutely love; however, my Hyundai Sonata is a nightmare. We have brought it in for servicing on multiple occasions. Recently, the engine was replaced due to the engine losing oil and making a horrible noise. But, prior to that, we brought it in more times that I care to remember for the engine making another terrible noise. A part was replaced and the replacement part makes the same horrible noise as the initial part. We were told that was "normal" and nothing can be done about it. We were also told that there was only one Hyundai worker and that he couldn't afford to take the time to search my vehicle or continue working on it to fix the noise. I now have a new motor in a vehicle that makes a horrible noise and will undoubtedly prevent me from trading it in because of it.

I would recommend BN for anything other than an Hyundai.

Dequincy, LA
2005 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
Was in and out in no time. Changed oil, windshield wipers, and all fluids under hood.

PS
Philip S.
Jennings, LA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The Bill Navarre Hyundai Service Department Is Top Notch
Service managers are knowledgeable and friendly. kept me informed as to situation with my Santa Fe Sport and provided a ride to local mall so I could get something to eat as visit was lengthy because they needed to bring in a part from off location in order to complete the 'fix' for my vehicle.

My advice is to just keep on doing what you do best - GREAT Service!

OC
Oscar C.
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Trusted service
May not be the fastest but always do a good job and alalways reliable.

Roshema B.
Roanoke, LA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Gr8
The service was good. I would have liked a rental so that would have been able to still go to work that day but Overall happy My car was fixed

CF
Cindi F.
Dequincy, LA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and Professionalism
My last service was best. The little lady was thorough beyond words!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/07/2018 Category: Service
They were fast and helpful with my oil change. I also got my tires rotated and they made sure my car was in good shape.

08/04/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
Kindness and friendly

Moss Bluff, LA
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2018 Category: Service
From the first person I talked with and made the appt til it was all finished was great..

Jessica S.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Billy Navarre tire center replaced the 4 tires on my 13 sonata SE 2.0T. Installed Nexen S5000 plus. This was done less than 30 minutes. Road check and car ride was absolutely smooth. The price was a lot less than I expected. Thanks Billy Navarre.

CD

great service

Janet F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great sales staff and great service
I've always been met with a friendly sales staff willing to work with me whatever the case may be. The service department has always gone above and beyond to help. They are my go-to dealership for all my automobile needs.

KV

Philip E.
Pineville, LA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
I love Billy Navarre
They have always delivered on their promises and EVERYONE there goes above and beyond to get things done!

James W.
Baton Rouge, LA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The service technician
The service technician that did service on my car act like he did not want to do service on my car he was not polite at all.
MATTHEW H. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 07/17/2018

Estherwood, LA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Great service all the way around!

VP
Vickie P.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Good service, attentive staff

SG
Sheila G.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
In and out with good service

Vinton, LA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service department
my closet Hyundai dealer with service department.