Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Joseph F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/19/2018 Category: Service
AS ALWAYS, AMAZING
Fast and friendly service is what I have come to expect and always receive at Billy Navarre. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable, and always listen when I am asking questions.
I am also so very pleased with my Hyndai Ioniq hybrid vehicle.

Jennings, LA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Decent Service Overall....
.... but wish service reps would respect my choice without question.

BR
Brent R.
Kinder, LA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I was pleased with the professional, courteous manner of the staff. Communication was prompt and appropriate I am pleased so far with the repairs.

Orange, TX
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great, friendly and efficient service.

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly

CR
Carolyn R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Qwner of vehicle
The people and the fast service.

Shaun S.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
No longer satisfied with Billy Navarre
Was quoted $730 on the services needed to fix my wife’s car. I even called back to make sure that was the price. I had to convince my wife to get the service done at that price (because she doesn’t trust dealerships) then when I went to get the car on 9-28-18 I’m given an invoice of $905. When I questioned it I was told by the advisor she forgot to add the extra diagnostic tests that was done. We are done with Billy Navarre. Never had any issues prior to the last 2 visits. I spent $700 on getting my engine cleaned earlier in Sept. once I got car back it started hesitating again like before. You lost 2 Hyundai owners, we will go to Sterling in Lafayette.
MATTHEW H. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 10/03/2018

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDABCK.  SOMEONE FROM OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO FURTHER DISUCSS THIS.  THANKS AGAIN

KH
Kristen H.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Very quick and efficient
I was surprised at how quickly my oil change and tire rotation happened. The people were very kind and I didn't even have to leave my car.

LD
Like the car

Ragley, LA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
It's ok
It was alright. Not great.
MATTHEW H. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 09/28/2018

KH
Karl H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Best Service/Repair Experience Ever
I brought my Hyundai Genesis into the Collision Center to ascertain if a large dent in the driver side door could be repaired without having to leave the car for repairs for two or three days. I was met by Jay McKinney, the Assistant Body Shop Manager. Jay looked at the dent and indicated that it appeared to be a dent that could be popped out and repaired within 2-3 hours. He also gave me a rough estimate on the price of the repair. I gave him my phone number, left the keys, and headed home. Within about 2 hours, Jay called and said the vehicle was ready. The dent was popped out, the door buffed and when I looked for the dent, I could not tell where it had been. On top of that, Jay's estimate was within a few cents of what he had quoted me when I left the vehicle. Overall, I was truly impressed with Mr. McKinney's knowledge and professionalism. I wish all service experiences could be so pleasant!!

RT
Rebekah T.
Wonderful Serivce

JJ
Judy J.
Iowa, LA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
all the staffs, their commiitment to their coustmers to do there best putting us (customers) no 1, we are first priority on there listThanks!!
Great work guys and girls!! Great work Billy Navarre !!, absolutely, magnificent job ERICKA DESJARDIN your are no. 1 thank you all for the awesome Job done on my 2011 sonata!!! Magnificent job Mr. Mechanic!! Everyone at Billy Navarre does such great work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012 Hyundai Genesis

Quick, professional, courteous

Chad S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
They informed us all about the car.
Overall I we had a excellent experience

PP
Paul P.
Sulphur, LA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
I had a tire rotation on my car and I was pleased with the service and parts department .

HH
Fast
Went fast in and out

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Efficient and friendly service.

KK