Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Cristy C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Disappointed
Bought a 2018 Hyundai Kona, and have had trouble with battery and electrical issues. Check engine light stays on. It has been in and out of the shop at least 5 times since I bought it Sept. 2018.. last time it was in the shop 4weeks straight and it lasted 2 days before the light came on again!!
MATTHEW H. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 02/18/2019

Michael P.
Sulphur, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The employees
The employees are wonderful. We can always go buy a vehicle at another dealership, but at billy navarre the employees are the drawing card

Delphine P.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Be more organized and return calls to customers
MATTHEW H. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 02/13/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.  A MEMBER FROM OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR RECENT VISIT.

Daniel B.

Alfred G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Presentation is Everything
Staff was clearly present, friendly & no long wait to get my vehicle in for service.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
knowledgeable employees
The service advisor gave personal attention.

VM
Vanessa M.
Very fast service
Very friendly staff

Jennifer L.
SERVICE CENTER
IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITHT HE SERVICE CENTER. ITHE ONLY THING, SO FAR THAT I WONT RETURN FOR, IS WHEN I HAD THEM CHANGE MY WIPER BLADES, THE COST WAS $40+ FOR THE BLADES. THAT WAS A REDICULOUS PRICE. FROM NOW ON I GET THEM FROM WALMART! THOSE HIGH PRICE ONES DONT WORKANY BETTER.

Carla H.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
In and Out brief wait service technician nice and polite.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Very easy to work with

James D.
San Antonio, TX
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Thank You!
I was in Lake Charles visiting my 93 year old mother in law for her birthday. I took my 2015 Hyundai which I had just bought in the middle of December in San Antonio thinking it was in excellent repair, only to find out it had an oil leak. I called your service department and explained my problem. They instructed me to come right on in and they would take care of me. I did and after inspecting the car they found an oil leak, fixed it and replaced my oil. This was of course under warranty and they checked everything to make sure my car was road worthy for the trip back home. I'm glad my car is now in your system and I can get service there anytime I am in Lake Charles visiting my mother in law. Thank you for your prompt and considerate attention. I couldn't have been more satisfied!

Michelle S.
Oberlin, LA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
great service
service

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Went above and beyond to fix my car

PS
Philip S.
Jennings, LA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Was better
I was only disappointed once I heard from the tech. I dropped my car off 1/2 + hour early. 9:30 appointment 10:30. I get a call after 3 pm and the first thing said to to me is I should have called sooner....then I was told the other things needed. If anyone would have looked at my records they would have seen I do not live in Lake Charles I am killing time waiting. Call me ASAP and maybe I will get injectors cleaned etc. I take a day off from work to get recalls done and brakes checked etc. my husband and I are very faithful at taking care of both Hyundai’s. Please return the respect for time and money. Also I had a birthday this past Saturday. Pretty creepy getting a call from someone at a dealership calling me. So that person knows my DOB Name etc. probably not a good idea.
MATTHEW H. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 01/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.  A MEMBER FROM OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO FURTHER DISCUSS YOUR RECENT SERVICE VISIT..

Janet F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy
Service is always fast and easy. Friendly staff takes care of my needs.

LT

Tammy B.
Westlake, LA
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I always have a good experience with this location very nice people

Daniel M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2019 Category: Service
great servie manager
I found the labor charges were bit high
MATTHEW H. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 01/23/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.  SOMEONE FROM OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO FURTHER DISCUSS YOUR RECENT VISIT

Randy H.