Black Diamond Auto Glass

Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

Aad665a410aec48d603bf617053d7bc6?s=75
Tony
03/22/2018
Great workmanship
I take my vehicle to no other company on the mountain. The service is always great but most importantly the owner really cares about you as a person than just a paycheck. Don't go to the other companies! Choose Black Diamond!

LW
Linda W.
Pinetop, AZ
03/30/2017
Not as advertised!!!!!
Their ad on the radio states a 50.00 gift card from walmart with glass replacement. I didn't get one. When I called about it they said my INSURANCE COMPANY required me to ASK for it. So now I don't get the gift card. SCAM ADVERTISING. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

D.L. W.
Scottsdale, AZ
01/04/2017
They'd rather not delve into it, even though we have $100.00 credit.
I received a gift certificate from my job for their services. I had a window off of the track and my job was good enough to offer the certificate to have window repaired, as it was cold out. I had my wife set an appointment the next week, and the person on the phone suggested that we go to Autozone and buy a motor. They hadn't seen the car yet, but wanted us to go and begin to buy parts. I went in and was immediately asked if I'd bought a motor. I explained that the motor works fine and the glass was just off of the tracks. After this, a technician looked at window and determined that the window just needed to be put back on the track. They put it back on and charged me $35.00. I asked them to check the other window, and price the repair (as this one probably did need a new motor). They stated that it would need to go to the dealer for repair. My car was returned with a sticker that stated that I shouldn't roll the window down for 3 to 5 days. On day 6, I went to roll the window down and it promptly came off of the track and is now jammed. I asked my wife to schedule a follow-up appointment and she was told by a "Tony" that they'd prefer not to delve into doing the job correctly or at least temporarily repairing the window, so that I had a windshield, until I can get a real mechanic to look at it. I returned the certificate to my employer in light of the fact that Black Diamond would prefer not to honor the certificate or provide any further services, stating that a "Proper" repair would be very expensive (though the job was never priced and I never received any sort of estimate from them). Long story short, these people are not into professionalism or customer service. The repair service that they provided was sub-standard and they refused to address the deficiency in the service. They were very quick to let me know that they would not redeem the certificate, even though my bill was substantially less than the amount of the certificate and then, probably because they have the cash already, they refuse to provide any further service towards the value remaining from the certificate. I hope the $100.00 that you refuse to honor was worth it.

Robert H.
12/02/2016
Robert said the business was great and he was extremely satisfied with their work.
Tony from Black Diamond Auto Glass responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you for your bussiness Robert. Have a Merry Christmas!

FS
Floyd S.
11/09/2016
Floyd said this business is fast and they have great customer service.
Tony from Black Diamond Auto Glass responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you for your bussiness Floyd! Have a Merry Christmas!

David C.
11/09/2016
Spoke with Lexa. She said they were quick in getting her in and helped a lot.
Tony from Black Diamond Auto Glass responded on 12/05/2016

We appreciate your bussiness Lexa, Merry Christmas!

Daniel C.
11/09/2016
Daniel said the business was great and they did a good job. The technician was very kind and explained everything he did.
Tony from Black Diamond Auto Glass responded on 12/05/2016

Daniel, We appreciate your bussiness! Thank you!

SL
Sandra L.
11/07/2016
Sandra said she was totally pleased with the service she received. This business gets the work done and there is no long wait. They are wonderful and they are great. The staff up-front are great and the technicians are wonderful.
Tony from Black Diamond Auto Glass responded on 11/10/2016

Thank you for the kind words and especially your business!!

Jessica G.
11/05/2016
Jessica said this business provides excellent customer service, gets to customers in a timely manner and are easy to work with. They are great.

Carl C.
11/05/2016
Carl said this business does a really good job and they have good people working there. They take really good care of his vehicle and his whole family goes to them.

WM
Wayne M.
11/05/2016
Wayne said this business was the best. The service was quick and the staff was courteous. The service was completed one hour earlier than promised. He would like to thank them for all the work done on his vehicle.

LJ
Les J.
11/05/2016
Les said this business is convenient. They did a good job.
Tony from Black Diamond Auto Glass responded on 11/10/2016

Thanks for your kind words and especially your business!

RD
RUSSELL D.
Gilbert, AZ
03/09/2016
Happy friendly service and worked quickly
I was sure what to expect as this is the first time I've worked with this company I had great service and the location was great also thanks for your Speedy service

SO
SHANE O.
Show Low, AZ
01/26/2016
Family oriented
I love the people and love the service. I always recommend the best go bdag

TN
TERI N.
Eagar, AZ
12/17/2015
Fast friendly and professional completion
I was amazed by how fast paced this business was for glass replacement. This is the 2nd time I've had services done, and both times I was amazed at how busy they were but how organized and kind and professional all of the staff were. My front windshield was replaced the first Time and then I returned to have my two side windows replaced. All three windows were done very quickly and is a very professional job I would give them 10 stars if possible and will absolutely refer them to my family and friends!

AP
ALLEN P.
Overgaard, AZ
11/12/2015
Very satisfied
Work was done quick and the service I received was great

Lyn b.
Pinetop, AZ
09/05/2015
bad customer service!!!!
The guys who work here are total jerks. I went in for service and ending up waiting for 2 hours. When I asked how much longer it would be one of the guys working questioned me like I was lying about how long I've waited. When I was finally seen two other guys working on the car were also complete douche bags. Don't go here for service. Spend your hard earned money where you'll be treated better. Worst customer service. Black diamond teach your technicians some manners!

AW
ARLIN W.
Eagar, AZ
07/30/2015
easy to get to and quick services
I was very pleased with the service and performance of black diamond auto glass. I will defiantly use them again