BD
BRANDON D.
Fast and Honest
Went to Blaine's auto service in a pinch. Very understanding to my situation and very honest! Will definitely they taken my business back there! Very fair on prices and labor.

SF
STUART F.
Always fast quality service
Blaine's is known around Ashland as a reasonable and honest service and repair shop. We've always been happy with our experiences.

CHRIS H.
New tires and rims
They overcame the obstacles and got my two tires and rims for me. when it seemed like it was going to take a week to get new ones they found some used ones in good condition and saved some money and time. I really appreciate how they listened to my need and made it a priority to get my work truck back on the road.

DARRYL C.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2020
They are attention to customer service
I think they are honest people and they do an excellent job on getting the work done that you asked for and they also let you know if there’s a issue with getting the parts in time

MIKE S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/18/2020
Super friendly people and a great repair. They communicated what was going on during the repair so there were no surprises.

RT
Richard T.
Glen Allen, VA
Buick LaCrosse
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he likes the business and has been going to the business for 20 to 30 years. He said he likes Blaine and his son.

CO
CHRIS O.
Mercury Mountaineer
Great Service, as usual.
Blaines, in my experience, is one of the best service centers in the region. Not only are they very knowledgeable professionals, they are thorough and reasonable. Most of all, I value their honesty and courtesy. Class acts!

CV
CHAD V.
Reliable, dependable service
I have been taking our vehicles to Blaine's for over 10 years for service and maintenance. Everyone is friendly and the service is great. As importantly, if something isn't quite right afterwards (nobody is perfect!) they stand behind their work until it is right. Blaine's has always been dependable and consistent, and we're going to continue to rely on them!

MATHISU P.
Chevrolet Caprice
09/15/2020
Service was done correct in a timely manner

PT
PATRICK T.
Beaverdam, VA
09/06/2020
Excellent Service Center
Always provide personal care of my vehicles. I never have to worry about anything .

EP
ELIZABETH P.
09/05/2020
Trust
I always feel that I can trust the people at Blaines to find the problems with my cars and not suggest that other things need to be repaired.

VT
VERONICA(RONI) T.
09/05/2020
Best Auto Shop in Central Virginia
My family and I have been using Blaines for years. They always provide the best service and care for your car. I would 150% recommended Blaines to anyone!! Due to the fact that they are locally owned and operated Beth always knows the customers and their vehicles. The mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and make sure your car is in the best condition possible.

VG
VICTOR G.
09/03/2020
Fast, fair and honest
Third year I’ve taken my car to Blaine’s for the state inspection after getting an unbelievable rejection with a high dollar quote from a place down the street. Blaine’s was recommended by a friend and have been great! Loved dealing with Beth!

PT
PATRICK T.
Beaverdam, VA
09/03/2020
Excellent service once again
Always have been one the best service center

Honda Civic Coupe
08/31/2020
Outstanding
Great service and very friendly staff