BN
BILL N.
09/13/2018
GREAT REPAIR CENTER, TRIBUTE TO JACKSON AREA
Family owned, personable employees, great technical knowledge, reasonable pricing, very, very, honest.

RICHARD/SHARI W.
09/11/2018
We are always pleased by the great service we receive.

09/07/2018
Appreciate the fast and courteous service.

DON M.
09/07/2018
Don's impala.
I can always count on Blair's for good quality work for a fair price and in timely manner. Blair's will be my first choice for all my automative work.

JIM/ANNE F.
09/04/2018
Always Good
I always have good service and great quality work performed by Blair's.

RJ

Kody L.
Lansing, MI
08/26/2018
Front end issue
I used to take all of my cars to Blair for all sorts of repairs. I’ve spent anywhere from $100-$1,600.00 on a single visit for various things and probably spent $8,000.00 in one year to bring a few cars back to code because they did such a good job. That being said, for the second time now I’ve taken a car there for a loose rattle noise in the front end... and for the second time they fix something small and tell me everything else is perfect. Everything is not perfect with the second car! With every bump I hit not only do I feel the rattle in the wheel, floor and gas peddle... it sounds like my strut wants to rocked out the side of the car. Heck, the first time they told me there was no noise... I rode with the mechanic to show him... and he never even hear the audaciously loud nock in the front end. They do good work... just don’t expect them to fix any front end issue.

AV
AL V.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/05/2018
Always get the job done
Very consistent and competent. Get the job done and charge a fair price.

SK
STEVE K.
Horton, MI
07/14/2018
Keep it honest work is done right.
Did a great job kept me in touch with what was happening.
And the lady up front is so nice

TF
Tricia F.
05/18/2018
Fantastic Service!
Our car was in a collision that resulted in substantial damage. The car was towed to Blair's and I was called with an estimate the same day. The cost of repairs was considerably less than the original estimate, but most important, I feel the care is safe.

MARK/BARB W.
Parma, MI
05/01/2018
Fast, Reliable Service
Dropped off my car with a problem. They were able to diagnose, repair and get my vehicle back to me within 24 hours, and it didn't cost an arm or a leg. My family has been a customer of Blair's for about 30 years. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.

MAE B.
Buick Park Avenue
04/25/2018
Buick Park Avenue
feel confident that the brakes were fixed correctly the first time

MK
MARK K.
03/30/2018
fast reliable service
honest reliable service

JACK M.
Buick LeSabre
01/26/2018
Polite workers; Provide transporation' fast service.
Fast friendly service ' Provide transportation.

JIM/ANNE F.
01/26/2018
Honest and Trustworthy
They always do a great job!

LH
LINN H.
Concord, MI
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/12/2018
The Avalanche drives great with the new tires!! Thank you!!
The Avalanche drives great with the 2 new front tires!! Thank you!!

TIM/DEBBIE B.
Buick Regal
12/13/2017
Battery Replacement
I am proud to say I have traded at Blair's for 39 years. Never ONCE have I been disappointed in their people, products or performance! It's not by accident that their still going strong after 4 or so generations.
Tim Booth

DF
DON F.
12/02/2017
We have been long time customers of Blairs. Have always received great service! Highly recommend them to anyone who has issues with their vehicles. Friendly staff in the front office area. They offer specialty items for your car or truck. And the popcorn is tasty and the coffee hot. Prices are reasonable as well!!😊😊👍

DF

RICHARD K.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/23/2017
Personal and great knowledge
Best place to have repairs done