07/23/2021
Fast and I didn’t feel like I was taken advantage of ( cost).
Friendly fast service.

07/23/2021
Customer service exceptional
Prompt appointment scheduling. Office staff welcoming. Service completed as promised.

RY
RUSS JR Y.
Audi A6 TDI Maintenence Service
First rate service, done right, the first time, at a fair price. The perfect place to service my Audi since it is out of factory warranty.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/22/2021
Very personable, trustworthy, quick to service, convenient, pricing was very fair. Blairs will be my go to place to service any vehicle.

JOHN S.
07/22/2021
Excellent Service for My Ford Fusion!
Often have our cars serviced with Blair’s - they’re always prompt, friendly, and helpful.

NT

NEWELL/SUSAN T.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/17/2021
Great Family Business
Mike and Diane always the best

STEVE H.
07/16/2021
Top Notch
My numerous experiences with Blair's have without exception been first class. You are not in business as long as they have been unless you treat people right, know what you are doing snd charge reasonably for services. Highly recommend.

JV
JOSHA V.
07/12/2021
Delivered on the service
It was my first time coming to Blairs and they quoted me for a few brake pad changes to be quite honest I expected to get a call about my rotors needed to be replaced or some additional work

This was not the case they did was they said and nothing extra they definitely weren’t looking to “make a quick buck“

I put the technician on the spot once he brought in my keys and he answer my questions honestly professionally and with knowledgeable information

I’ll definitely be coming back great service overall good experience

07/10/2021
Speedy service
Always come to Blairs because they give a great estimate and they have speedy service. But when you are talking to somebody on the phone please slow down and speak up when they tell you they are hearing impaired!

ROB G.
07/09/2021
Great repair time. Very friendly. Great pricing.
Fantastic service.

Service my vehicles for over 25 years

LG
Louis G.
07/08/2021
Staff an fixing my truck
Great service staff id friendy i trust Blair's with my truck an fixing it right

DAN S.
07/08/2021
Awesome service
Very fast service. Would definitely go back for any care repair. Great price on repairs

DICK B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/07/2021
Dick’s review
I am happy you took good care of me and my car this week. Had told my wife that Blair’s has great reputation and are trustworthy. They fix the problem in the most efficient and cost effective way. Mega kudos to Blair’s!!!