AV
AL V.
03/22/2019
Great job as usual.
Consistantly fix things right and charge a fair price for the work.

Cadillac CTS
03/21/2019
It’s local, feels personal.
It’s local, feels personal. I have always been pleased with the work they have done. They provide a ride if the work will take awhile.

GMC Yukon XL
03/21/2019
They had my truck fixed and back running in the timeframe they originally gave me and the truck is running smooth.

Mercury Grand Marquis
03/20/2019
Awesome service
Great service. Need I say more

TOM / LORI M.
Jeep Liberty
03/20/2019
30 year customer...
Great service, honest assessments and reliable repairs.

SO
STEVE O.
03/19/2019
Great work
Consistently excellent service.

BC
BOB C.
03/12/2019
car shaking and motor rumbling towed in
Fast reply and quick turn around van running well again

MICHAEL M.
Dodge Durango
03/07/2019
Great People ..Extensive knowledge awesome precise information always.
This business is exception in many ways.. First and foremost it’s the people. Effective. Efficient, and always honest... exceptional knowledge and accurate information is a comfort . My family has trusted Blairs’s for 40years .

DN
DOUG N.
Michigan Center, MI
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/06/2019
AWESOME PEOPLE
Quick and friendly service. Car runs great.

Volvo S60
03/02/2019
Trusted service
Blair’s focuses on the problem at hand. No extras. I trust that they are giving me straight answers about the service required

JULIE H.
Buick LeSabre
03/01/2019
I can always trust Blairs!
I've used Blair's Auto for years and I recommend them to everyone I know. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The biggest thing for me is that I can always trust Mike and the crew to do what's needed without trying to cheat me. Car repair can be so scary and expensive so it's good to know who you're dealing with. We have many years of history and I've never been disappointed. Highly recommend this place!

CL
CAROLYN L.
Saab 9-3
02/28/2019
Always Great Service
I always get great service at Blair's car care. I never feel as if I'm being cheated or that I'm paying for something I don't need. My car is older and I choose to drive an older car vs buying something newer. When something needs to be done they tell me. My car is safe.

02/27/2019
Awsome service great prices
I have been there twice for service on my vehicles very happy with the service and timing on work being done plus a very reasonable price for work done would recommend anyone to try them out

MARK S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/26/2019
NOT GOOD, NOT HAPPY!
Couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, replacing things at random was expensive & very maddening. I went to a different mechanic, they knew exactly what was wrong & had it fixed right away, & very reasonable price! Not happy with Blairs & certainly will not return, i tell everyone to stay away, they don't listen & don't know what they are doing!
Mike B. from Blair's Car Care Center responded on 02/27/2019

Sorry that we couldn't fix all your issues, but we never put parts on that were not needed for the issue it came in for. The Vibration problem we told you what it could of been but needed more time.

TW
TIM / SUE W.
Lincoln MKT
02/19/2019
They have cool neighbors
Thank you for getting Sue’s car done so quickly
👍🍺🍺

Max H.
Blower Isuse
The blower wasn't working so it was replaced but still didn't work, so I took it back and they found that a wire was loose so they tightened it and it is working now. Thank you for the good service!

SCOTT / TERESA S.
GMC Acadia
02/13/2019
I trust Mike and his crew.
I'm the 3rd generation going to Blairs with my daughters being the 4th. Always get great service, quality work and honest feedback. Blairs is always my first choice for car repairs.

Horton, MI
Cadillac SRX
Always there
Blair’s is always there to help when you need them!

MAX H.