PB
PAM B.
Toyota Yaris
03/26/2020
A Business You Can Trust
When living in Jackson I always brought my cars to Blair’s. Now that I’m back , they were the first place I brought my car when I had a problem. They have always treated me fairly and can clearly state what has been done in terms I can understand.

DAVID/BARB M.
Horton, MI
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/24/2020
Van, 2007 Dodge
Always dependable and friendly survice!!

03/23/2020
Excellent people and service
Service is great at Blairs but the people are excellent 🙂

MAE B.
Buick Park Avenue
03/19/2020
Buick Park Avenue
They seem to get the work done right

DON P.
Buick Terraza
03/18/2020
Have used Blair's Car Care Center for many years. Always good service.
Have used Blair's Car Care Center for many years. Always great service.

RAY M.
Nissan Murano
03/17/2020
Professional friendly and knowledgeable service. I
I had a noise. Blair’s promptly scheduled an appointment. I dropped my car off and they gave me a ride home. They fixed the problem that morning for a very reasonable price. I’m completely satisfied.

03/13/2020
Reliable and honest
We took a shot in the dark having our Subaru Forester serviced at Blair’s when we moved to Jackson 2 years ago. Since then we have had all our service done at Blair’s and they have always fixed what needs fixing, no more and no less. We are satisfied!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/05/2020
Nice people.
Always has been a good efficient work at a fair price.

DON M.
03/05/2020
Super understanding.
Ran over cooler on highway and a noise develop from front end. The noise would come and go and would occur above 55 and quite down around 70 and if I turned left. Mike took the time to listen to my description of the issue and has worked with me in trying to determine the cause. Will continue taking my vehicles to Blair's.

TE
TOM/CHRIS E.
03/04/2020
Fair and Dependable Service
Blair's is our mechanic of choice. They work us in in a timely manner and deliver honest and dependable service at a fair price.

AL M.
02/28/2020
Great turn around time
They got everything done to our vehicle in one day. They take you home or to work and pick you up. Great service!

CN
CHAD/ JENNIFER N.
Buick Enclave
02/27/2020
Always great at Blair’s
No surprises at Blair’s. They just know what they’re doing. Been going for years.

MIKE/CONNIE R.
02/25/2020
Customer service!!!!!
I continue to do business with Blair's due to their courteous and professional attitude.
Plus their quality is second to none.

Buick Roadmaster
02/21/2020
Great customer care & service!
My water pump went bad and my car was threatening to over heat, so I stopped by first thing in the morning. They were very friendly and let me know that they should be able to get it done by the end of the day. They finished it by early afternoon, and for less than what they estimated! I'll be returning for the next repair!

ANNETTE S.
Michigan Center, MI
Chevrolet Blazer
02/19/2020
Wonderful staff
Mike was able to make my headlights brighter for me and I love the new lights much easier for me to see at nighttime also fixed my muffler to quiet it down and provided a ride for me to get my car thank you for wonderful service