SCOTT M.
Parma, MI
11/17/2018
Best tire and auto repairs in Jackson
The most honest and reliable tire and auto repairs. They always treat me like family!

RANDY S.
Buick Century
11/17/2018
Great service.
Great service as always.

MARTY W.
11/15/2018
Replace radiator
The owner has always given me an honest opinion of the repairs needed for my vehicles at a fair cost.
The staff has always been very polite and courteous as well.

AW
ADRIENNE W.
11/15/2018
Very fast quality work
Every time Blair’s calls to give me a run down of what’s wrong and how much it will cost, I’m surprised at how cheap it is. I tell people this and they are shocked, apparently that isn’t a thing. I wouldn’t know, I only ever go to Blair’s. My in-laws only ever go to Blair’s as well. When I get something fixed at Blair’s it’s actually fixed with no residual issues. They are also fast. This last time I took my car in, I had a laundry list of issues. Less then 24 hours later it’s done at a fraction of the cost I anticipated based on internet research.

DAVE M.
11/14/2018
Great service good products

MICHAEL M.
Dodge Durango
11/13/2018
Great People.. Knowledge and and Excellence.
Blairs’s have maintained and repaired Company and Family cars and trucks since 1968.
The honest and accurate approach to vehicle repair has always been a comfort . Our cars and trucks are important to our lives and business.
Without a doubt the Blair family knows and respects this .
I have never known such accurate information and equitable consistency over such a long history of dooming business in Jackson.
I can only thank them all. Great people . Great service . Extremely accurate diagnostics , quotes , and skilled repairs .
What else could anyone expect.
Thank You for your care and concern.

JOE B.
Pontiac G6
Great friendly service
As always, service completed within estimated amount and within estimated completion time. Always very good about promptly returning phone calls and answering questions.

HT
HARRY DR / JOAN T.
Excellent!!
Wonderful family owned local business.

AF
ALICE F.
Dependable, honest.
I always trust Blairs for great service. Reliable, fast repairs. Always explains your repairs with you before. I have recommended them to everyone.

DANIEL C.
11/10/2018
Great service, honest family business
Always willing to go the extra mile to ensure your vehicle is repaired in a timely manner. Personable, honest service sets Blair's apart from the competition. Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed.

ROD S.
Chevrolet HHR
Friendly, honest atmosphere.
The Blair family has been serving my parents and my family for over 55 years. We have always been a "car" family from classics, hot rods, to everyday drivers Blair's has been there for them all. The pricing is fair and they don't try to oversell you everything on the car that could be replaced like some shops do. From tires, trim, to service we as a family highly recommends Blair's. They treat customers with respect, honesty and integrity. And a friendly voice is always on the other end of the line.

DF
DON F.
Great Service and friendly staff
Keep up the good customer service!

GK
GENE K.
Buick Lucerne
11/09/2018
Honest..Dependable..Experienced and very Professional!
Excellent!

DUANE B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Great auto repair shop.
Awesome auto repair shop and great people. They do great work at reasonable prices. Been going there for years.

BR
BILL R.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/07/2018
Great friendly, fast,courteous service
I have been doing business for over 45 years with Blair's, always kind courteous and the service is great. I often recommend them to family and friends.

JJ
JACOB J.
Hanover, MI
Ford Expedition EL
11/03/2018
Honest, Quick, Quality
Highly recommended. Always provides the best service, and doesn’t try to upsell anything you don’t need.

Parma, MI
11/02/2018
Fair, reasonable, excellent service
Great company to work with!

LT
LORI/ RANDY T.
11/01/2018
Awesome service center
I can’t say enough good things about Blair’s. They are always so friendly and have the most reasonable prices of any service center in the area. They do exceptional work and complete the work on time and in many cases sooner than promised. Don’t take your vehicle anywhere else. Blair’s has you covered.

RK
RICHARD K.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2018
They always try to accommodate with a pleasant maner

Volkswagen New Beetle
10/31/2018
Friendly, honest, and attentive car care.
I drive a 1998 New Beadle. It's a second car used to drive around town and some short excursions. I like to keep it in good shape and Blair's seems to understand that. They let me know when a part needs attention or replacing, and give me options to consider when they can. They don't push for extra or unneeded work to get done. I trust them! Even though my car only gets serviced twice a year, since I don't put a lot of miles on it, Blair's still treats me with respect and does a great job seeing that my car is well taken care of. Great work and good people!