TK
TIM / CATHY K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/15/2019
Helpful, friendly staff
I have always trusted Blair’s staff to do a good job on our vehicles. They charge a fair price and are always willing to answer any questions I may have. I especially like the option of a shuttle service to pick me up or bring me home. Thanks so much!

RJ
GREAT SERVICE

DORA M.
Chrysler 300
Dora M
Blair’s Car Care did an awesome job on my car and thank you !!! They have integrity!! Their work is very important to them , they live up to their name and they live up to the history of their name and business , when I was in their office I noticed the pictures of those that paved the way and gone on before them , that spoke for itself.

Brake replacements
Open communication was appreciated

AJ
ABBA J.
No communication
When I went to check out the reception checked me out. I asked her does she know what they found. She said"they drained and filled the transmission" well I know that that's what I asked for but did they find water in the transmission or any problems. She said they just drain n fill. Every other place that I have takeny vehicles they always explain what they found or what they suspect was going on. And what I was quoted was not what I paid. A lot more,don't think I'll be going back!!

RK
RICHARD K.
Cadillac Eldorado
06/12/2019
Took me in same day I needed service

EB
ERIC/HEATHER B.
Buick Enclave
06/12/2019
Great Care & Service
We have lived in Jackson for 7 years. We have had Blair’s care for 7 of our family’s cars. We have felt cared for and we trust the people at Blair’s. Highly recommend them for you auto see needss

Buick Regal
06/11/2019
Great service and friendly
The service is always good and friendly and a business that you can trust with your car. Been a customer for 40 years and never been disappointed in the service.

DA
Quick, friendly service

JOHN S.
Clarklake, MI
As Always!
Just the most honest service always. I still remember a SAAB years ago, and Mike said this needs to go to the dealer, best service in Michigan.

GM
GERALD/HEIDI M.
Spot-on!
I have had my vehicles serviced at Blair’s for years. Their prices are reasonable and they are trustworthy and reliable. It’s the only place I want to go.

Tire repair
Quick friendly service!

SHAWN/BRENDA C.
06/08/2019
Speed service and friendly people
Always receive friendly service and speak clearly for my understanding of the problem and my hearing impairment. Service is speedy and if not sure of the problem they will tell you. However it would be easier to explain to a mechanic sometimes rather than receptionists. Also need improvement with estimate first.

DAVID/BARB M.
Horton, MI
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/05/2019
Chrysler mini van
Fantastic service as always, if I need to drop my van off they will drive me home!
I have and will take all my cars into these guys, great service always!

MARK/JUDY D.
06/01/2019
Very satisfied
Always friendly and reliable service at a fair price!

NJ
NICK J.
Ford Taurus X
06/01/2019
Blair's Cares
Have been dealing with Blair's for just 3 generations. There has never been a problem with their service, parts, or prices. I will go no where else for my car's service.

Horton, MI
05/31/2019
Ford
Thank you for your honesty on the service

BC
BILL C.
05/31/2019
Review of service on May 30
They did an excellent job trying to find the problem with my car.

RAY M.
Nissan Murano
05/30/2019
Honest and reliable
Blair’s Auto is always professional and reliable. They accurately diagnose the problem and fix it for a fair price. I’ve been going there for many years and never been disappointed. I highly recommend Blair’s!!

MIKE / JULIE W.
Cadillac Seville
05/29/2019
Blair’s always provides excellent service, I’ve been going there for years. Always spot on for diagnosing the issue, handling the repair and meeting the agreed upon completion date.