SK
STEVE K.
Horton, MI
07/14/2018
Keep it honest work is done right.
Did a great job kept me in touch with what was happening.
And the lady up front is so nice

TF
Tricia F.
05/18/2018
Fantastic Service!
Our car was in a collision that resulted in substantial damage. The car was towed to Blair's and I was called with an estimate the same day. The cost of repairs was considerably less than the original estimate, but most important, I feel the care is safe.

MARK/BARB W.
Parma, MI
05/01/2018
Fast, Reliable Service
Dropped off my car with a problem. They were able to diagnose, repair and get my vehicle back to me within 24 hours, and it didn't cost an arm or a leg. My family has been a customer of Blair's for about 30 years. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.

04/25/2018
Buick Park Avenue
feel confident that the brakes were fixed correctly the first time

MK
MARK K.
03/30/2018
fast reliable service
honest reliable service

JACK M.
Buick LeSabre
01/26/2018
Polite workers; Provide transporation' fast service.
Fast friendly service ' Provide transportation.

JIM/ANNE F.
01/26/2018
Honest and Trustworthy
They always do a great job!

LH
LINN H.
Concord, MI
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/12/2018
The Avalanche drives great with the new tires!! Thank you!!
The Avalanche drives great with the 2 new front tires!! Thank you!!

TIM/DEBBIE B.
Buick Regal
12/13/2017
Battery Replacement
I am proud to say I have traded at Blair's for 39 years. Never ONCE have I been disappointed in their people, products or performance! It's not by accident that their still going strong after 4 or so generations.
Tim Booth

DF
DON F.
12/02/2017
We have been long time customers of Blairs. Have always received great service! Highly recommend them to anyone who has issues with their vehicles. Friendly staff in the front office area. They offer specialty items for your car or truck. And the popcorn is tasty and the coffee hot. Prices are reasonable as well!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

DF

RICHARD K.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/23/2017
Personal and great knowledge
Best place to have repairs done

11/01/2017
Buick Park Avenue
Received good service. Fixed the problem (brakes, and steering noise) to my satisfaction.

AK
AL/GAYLE K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/28/2017
Honest, quality, reasonably priced, and timely auto repair.
I have come to depend on Blair's when any of our four vehicles need work. They have been able to handle a wide array of repairs. I trust them to give me an honest evaluation of work that needs to be done and they do it right. Blair's is conveniently located on the west side of town and offers ride service to get you to work or home if you have to drop off your car in the morning. The night drop is also very handy for busy day schedules.

LT
LAURA / WILLIAM T.
Concord, MI
10/20/2017
Have used Blairs for years. Very reliable business.
Have never had a situation where they didn't fix my vehicles correctly the first time.

SK
SHELIA/KEN K.
10/05/2017
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Honest & Friendly

09/25/2017
Check service engine light on
Was pleased with the service. Feel like I can trust that the work is done right.

MK
MARK/MARY K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/01/2017
2010 BMW MINI COOPER
I am very satisfied with the work & the promptness of their service. Somewhat shocked at the price, but thats what i get for buying foreign made vehicle. I am somewhat concerned though that "check engine" lite is still on ? Thanx Mike for getting the work done so quickly :-)

08/24/2017
Buick Park Avenue
The price seemed fair and reasonable. I feel assured that the problem is fixed right the 1st time.

PF
PHILIP/ANNE F.
08/20/2017
Another service
I've been going to Blair for about 2 decades. The online service request system didn't work for me but they made time to fix my car right away.