MAE B.
Buick Park Avenue
11/16/2019
Buick Park Avenue
Battery check. The service was fast, and I feel like I can trust them.

GMC Yukon
11/15/2019
Alternator Replacement
Always outstanding service, they are thorough and have the vehicle fixed on time.

CN
CHAD/ JENNIFER N.
GMC Terrain
11/15/2019
Service you can trust
Generations of my family have relied on generations of the Blair family for reliable and honest car care. Hard to find these days, but easy at Blair’s.

11/10/2019
Rotation, Sensor, Headlight
The quality of the car care as well as the communication makes it a preferred car service company.

FR
FRANCIS R.
11/07/2019
I always get excellent service
Blair's is the only place I take my vehicle when it acts up. It is an honest shop and I feel completely satisfied with the service I get there.

Buick Enclave
11/06/2019
I needed an oil change. Called and got an appointment. Shuttle service provided. Fair price. Consistent, professional, dependable work. I’ll be back.

LINDA B.
Pontiac Aztek
Awesome friendly fast affordable
I always get great service, I have never had to wait long for the repairs to be completed. Their prices reasonable. I am a very satisfied customer

Horton, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Friendly and honest
Will continue to take my car to Blair"s. They have always been honest and truthful on every repair I Have had done. Got it back when they said and work is excellent.

CK
CODY K.
11/03/2019
Trustworthy and reasonable
Very impressed with the work and effort Blair's put into my truck

MATT C.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/31/2019
Best car service in Jackson
We came in to schedule struts and shock absorbers but needed to get new windshield wipers. While we were scheduling are work for next week, Rusty was called to put our new windshield wipers on. Not the best of days weather wise (cold/rainy) but Rusty was awsome and fixed us up with a smile.
Just like our last visit, friendly staff at every turn. Best service in Jackson.
Any car need, We recommend Blair's.

10/31/2019
In and out same day.
I have been getting my cars serviced at Blairs for 40 years. 3 generations of our family have had cars worked on by the immediate and extended Blair family. A great business for the greater Jackson community!

BR
BILL R.
10/30/2019
Repairing my Automobiles
The Blairs have been my go to repair shop for over 30 years

Buick LaCrosse
10/30/2019
Friendly staff very helpful and knowledgeable great customer service

Fast and thorough
I was able to get in first thing and was out fast. They are knowledgeable and fixed the issue with my car. Starts up like a dream! Thank you!

JJ
JERRY/MARGAURITE J.
Oil Change
Very fast and efficient service!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
Quick & Reliable
We needed repairs done on our work truck. They were quick to get it in and work completed in a timely manner. We will definitely use there service again.

BR
BARBARA/DICK R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Always happy with Blairs Car Care
Alway helpful, friendly, honest and the workmanship is quality done on schedule.

RZ
ROB Z.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
Cadillac Escalade
They were very informative and professional. I really enjoyed my visit. I highly recommend them. Their prices are very reasonable.

Buick LaCrosse