SP
The people and the work they perform on your vehicle 100

DOUG / MARGIE D.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/18/2019
Quality service at a reasonable price.
Quality service at a reasonable price.

RK
RICHARD K.
GMC Yukon
01/15/2019
Just as pleased the second visit. Friendly, honest services.

BRIAN B.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/11/2019
Great service and communication
Always contact with estimate costs before doing the work. Very good help and communication.

01/07/2019
Blair's is the best
We always get great service at Blair's. Fast, friendly and at great prices. Happy customers!

RK
RICHARD K.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/06/2019
Excellent service and relations

JOHN H.
Saturn SW
12/22/2018
A really nice place to go to your car fixed the first time.
You can be sure you vehicle will be fixed the first time and you wont be taken advantage of with unnecessary parts or work. My vehicle's air conditioning went out. Blair found dried out "O" rings. They replaced them and recharged the system and I was on my way. I could have very easily been paying for much more. The people are pleasant , efficient and fair. What more could you ask for? Thank you Blair!

SANDI M.
Friendly Service
Friendly speedy service

STEVE H.
Buick Lucerne
Super
They are professional and back up their work.

12/20/2018
Willing and able to accommodate my schedule.
I needed either a wiper or a wiper blade, I didn't know which. I popped in to see if they could work me in that afternoon, and they did with no hesitation. Three hours later, I got the call that my car was ready. They replaced the wiper blade and lubricated the wiper.

ME
MIKE E.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/17/2018
Thanks!
Got my car back on the road quick. Thanks again!

MAE B.
Buick Park Avenue
12/17/2018
Starter
The price was better than I expected

JJ
JERRY/MARGAURITE J.
12/15/2018
Personal service
Excellent service and advice.

CARMA S.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/14/2018
Honesty
They do great work my family and I will always go to blairs

Saab 9-3
12/13/2018
A committed customer
Blair Car Care is an honest business. They only do what needs to be done to keep my car safe. They do what's necessary.

TIM B.
Jeep Liberty
12/10/2018
Great Customer Service
I have used Blair's service for the last few repairs that I have needed and have been very happy with the service and pricing and speed of repair.

MARK R.

AMY L.
Buick Regal
12/04/2018
Fast reliable service
Took my car in in the a.m. had it back before closing. Repairs made soundly. I feel much better knowing my brakes wont fail me now.

RICHARD/SHARI W.
12/04/2018
Raves
Your customer service sets you apart

JAMES B.
11/28/2018
Fast friendly service
They remedied the issue. And were able to look at it within 24 hours. It is my work truck, so time is very important.