Business Solutions

Blue Canary Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Sally M.
06/16/2022
Blue Canary BREMERTON is PROFESSIONAL
They are honest. Tell you what service or repair can be delayed and what is an immediate safety issue; trustworthy and professional

03/28/2022
The report was thorough and the agent was very nice.

Jami A.
03/23/2022
Convenient/Friendly
Good location for those working downtown Bremerton or using ferry. I used for a simple oil change but will use again for other car needs.

Julius M.
02/25/2022
Outstanding Service at a Reasonable Price
I took my new (to me) 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser to Clint and his team last week and I couldn't be more pleased. Everyone at the shop is polite and the vehicle...

Sally M.
02/22/2022
Safety check on used car
Clint and his team are very nice and very professional. We’re lucky they are in downtown Bremerton with easy access before work at the Base, Shipyard, and...