BMW of Mountain View

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Swapnil S. on 05/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"WORST DELAERSHIP in BAY - STAY AWAY - Lemon LAW kicked in before fix"
WORST DEALERSHIP in the ENTIRE Bay - Denied me Legal Documents after keeping my Car for 60 Days and not repairing it. I had to launch a Complaint with BMW of North America Under the CALIFORNIA LEMON LAW for a full repurchase of the Car., which they agreed to Buy back the Car full price. Briefly - BMW 535d(under BMW warranty) My Car Broke down and was towed to BMW of Mountain View where they could not figure out the issue for 3 weeks, changed fuel system thrice, took all fluid samples from car, Tampered it to a Level where I did not have any further Confidence in the Car. Did not follow-up ever, I had to call and file a complaint with BMW of NA which took a month to investigate. As part of the process(Lemon Law) I have 3-4 weeks to transfer the title to BMW NA and Complete the paperwork and handover the Car at a designated place which unfortunately happens to be BMW of Mountain view again. So, I showed up to collect the car, they Denied me the Legal Paperwork and kept saying Printer is Down(Seriously). They even denied to take calls from BMW of North America Officials. I had no choice but to take my license plates, belongings out of the car and Leave it with Dealership, they also denied a Loaner and I had to take a Uber back. I was waiting 3 hours for this. My Advisor - Daniel Martinez, was not only neglecting/ignoring me but also deliberately denying of any Legal Proof for Documents. I STRONGLY SUGGEST TO STAY AWAY FROM BMW OF MOUNTAIN VIEW.
Service Date: 05/03/2017