Ameedah S.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Ameedah said she had a good experience with the business.

BJ
Brice J.
Ford Expedition
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Brice said everything went fine and there were no problems.

XR
Xavier R.
Tallahassee, FL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Xavier said they were very good.

Acura 3.2TL
12/28/2018
Brake Repair
You guys are awesome and are really good when it comes to working on pricing. Also I love your quick turn around times which is awesome thanks for all you guys do!!

WL
Warnick L.
12/21/2018
Quick Friendly Service
My engine light came on and I took my car to Bob's Auto Repair to get serviced around 3:30pm. My car was fixed and out the door by 4:30pm. Missy and her team were quick and friendly.

John P.
12/12/2018
Friendly employees and atmosphere and competant mechanics.
Very pleased with my last repair to my 2006 Mustang GT. They replaced the Torque Converter that was giving a sporadic hesitation or bumping feeling at around 40 to 45 MPH. Not only did that fix the problem but the performance of the car, the acceleration, was vastly improved. I have been using Bob's Auto Repair Service for all of my cars for years and have always been pleased with all their work and at very reasonable prices. I highly recommend Bob's auto service for all of your auto needs.

Michael C.
INFINITI M35
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he liked the great service. The employees were honest. They provided quick service.

JY
Junjie Y.
Nissan Sentra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Junjie said the employees were very friendly. They completed service very fast. They completed the work at a reasonable price.

EL
Eduardo L.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Eduardo said he likes the service.

Alexander B.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said the service was good but their communication was bad. They don't call and neither do they return calls.

Keith M.
Dodge Dart
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Keith said they gave him very good customer service and they were very expedient.

ZF
Zack F.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Zack said they are amiable and cooperative and communicative. They are a joy to deal with.

Luis M.
Tallahassee, FL
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Luis said this business was good. They were very nice. He liked the work and the environment, it was a nice place, and the people were nice. He liked the customer experience.

KD
Kevin D.
Lexus GS 300
10/22/2018
The service is always Great!! You are never forced to pay for something that's not needed. You are always informed about the issues for your vehicle.
No matter when I need to have my car serviced, Misty Sullivan and her staff always take good care of me. I have an older model Lexus GS 300. When I began having issue with it, I took it to several auto shops in Thomasvill Ga and another dealership here in town. They only gave me empty promises and took my money and nothing was ever fixed. Then I took my car to Bob's Auto Repair and I met Misty. Her knowledge about my Lexus blew my mind. Just from the conversation we had about some of the issues I was experiencing, she was able to provide pertinent information about my vehicle that none of the other shops could. I am sooooo glad that I found her and I will continue to be a loyal customer. So, if you're looking for a Winner, then drop that 1 piece chicken dinner and get over to Bob's Auto Repair where they give you a Full Meal..........

Alicia B.
Dodge Journey
10/20/2018
Extremely satisfied
I was extremely satisfied with my control arm not being replaced properly and then taking the car back in only to find out that although there were several mechanics available that none of them were qualified to correct the problem.

NL
Nigel L.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Nigel said he is always satisfied.

PR
Paul R.
GMC Envoy
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff at this business are very professional and were able to repair the problem correctly and in a timely fashion.

AP
Angie P.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Angie said everything was done pretty quickly and everything is good.

Christopher M.
10/07/2018
Very welcoming staff and they do work very well.
I took my car to this place and this guy's did a wonderful job...

KO
Karli o.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Karli said this business is quick, efficient and they did a good job.