TL
Timothy L.
LAUREL SPRINGS, NJ
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Timothy said the staff is so very nice and cooperative. He will be going back for services when needed.

ED
Ed D.
BLACKWOOD, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Ed said that the place was very good and very quick.

John M.
03/14/2020
friendly, competent, auto service
stand behind their work. Matt is a great mechanic. always satisfied with their work, 25 year customer

WD
William D.
Willingboro, NJ
03/14/2020 Category: Service
William said that this is a place that provides good service and they didn't rip him off. His vehicle is running good and he says the overall service is excellent.

MA
Mike A.
03/13/2020
Fixed right! Matt is a 5 star mechanic
My 2010 Mazda had engine trouble with misfiring. The diagnosis was a failed fuel injector. Matt took care of it and car runs great!

Don B.
Sicklerville, NJ
01/29/2020
Another great experience
Matt continues to amaze. His patience and knowledge is excellent.

WS

Bryan B.
Buick LeSabre
01/03/2020
Great Service Always...
I have been using Borchers for over 20 years and will continue to have my vehicles serviced at their shop.

Doninique W.
Buick LeSabre
12/30/2019
Customer service is horrible
I brought my car here in June at the time they didn’t know what the problem was a week later they got back with me and told me it was the engine and it would be 2000 to fix okay cool I asked can I get some time to come up with another thousand at the time I was 7 months pregnant I started having a very hard pregnancy and had my baby before she was due now I communicated with the employee fast forward she understood Iafter everything was situated I went up there to get some things out my car now she tells me I can’t get my belongings out my car because I have a balance due minding you they never did any work on the car if they would of fixed the problem I would have paid but I just needed my kids car seats and then o would worry about the car but some of them were very unprofessional not all of them but the two women that was there was very rude

WD
William D.
Willingboro, NJ
12/28/2019 Category: Service
William said after the diagnosis, the staff did not find anything wrong with the vehicle and did not try to rip him off. He liked the staff and the technician was a good guy. They were excellent people with beautiful personalities.

Joe D.
12/18/2019
great service
recommend bourchers to everyone

TO
Todd O.
Clementon, NJ
12/12/2019
Matt is best. Mechanic and the service is awesome

Angela M.
12/11/2019
Service 12/11/19
Great service. Car done in a timely manner!

Domenick S.
Toyota Avalon
12/11/2019
Dependable service
Matt is a reliable mechanic who stands by his work. I have taken my vehicles to Borchers several times. I would highly recommend Borchers for competent and reliable auto repairs.

Dorothy B.
Ford Five Hundred
12/06/2019
Professional excellent service
I like to support local business. The service is excellent. I have asked them to help me out when I had a family emergency and needed my car serviced quickly. I was accommodated and it was a great relief. I will always be grateful.