WR
Clementon, NJ
INFINITI M56
08/17/2019
Very friendly!
Had my vehicle at another shop that I thought was the best around! Guess I was wrong. Was not happy with there services. But know I found Borchers and so far I'm happy! I will recommend friends and family!

Tom M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/16/2019
5 Star as Usual
Always a great job and you never have to worry if the repairs were necessary.

TO
Todd O.
Clementon, NJ
Nissan Pathfinder
08/07/2019
Awesome service
Great service and very professional staff. I have great confidence in Borchers.

Michael D.
08/01/2019
Good Work at a fare Price
Everybody is friendly and curious. The Price was very fair. The work done on my car was done properly and not exaggerated like some places. Highly recommended. Borchers Auto great place.

IV
Irad V.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Irad said the people at the business are friendly. They take care of the vehicle needs every time.

SO
Sarah O.
Somerdale, NJ
Buick LaCrosse
07/25/2019
Reliable work at a fair price
My family has been taking our cars 2 Borchers for years. We have always gotten quality work in a reasonable amount of time and they are reasonably priced. I would recommend Borchers to anyone.

CP
Carol P.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019
Everyone at Borcher's is is extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
The mechanics at Borcher's have serviced my vehicles for several years. They always accommodate my schedule when setting up a service appointment. They always resolve whatever issues I have with my vehicle. They always keep me informed while they are working on my.vehicle. Most importantly, I have trust in their evaluation of whatever issues I have with my vehicle. The charges are very reasonable. I would highly recommend Borcher's.

Jerry S.
Sewell, NJ
Chevrolet Suburban
07/10/2019
Very professional company. Prices are very competitive & my truck was fixed correctly in the time frame I was given.

LF
Louis F.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/03/2019
Recent service
I have used this business for several years they are fair and honest Matt their mechanic does excellent work and never tried to sell you what is not necessary to complete your repair I highly recommend this business

Charlene S.
Lindenwold, NJ
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said she appreciates the staff waiting on her, she's never had any problems and they tell her first what the repair would cost before they do the service. She said to let the business know that she appreciates all that they do for her.

GM
Great service. Great people

Rich S.
Laurel Springs, NJ
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Rich said he came in to replace a part and the employee found out he could get it for free at the main business.

Jessica D.
Lansdale, PA
GMC Terrain
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said her overall experience was perfect. They were very accommodating.

GR
George R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/13/2019
Intelligent at efficiency
Towed my car at my convenience and by thinking outside the box. Repaired my car quickly and communicated and managed my expectations perfectly .

SD
Sabrina D.
Hilltop, NJ
Honda Civic Si
06/02/2019
I would recommend
I would and have recommended Borchers

Nissan Rogue
06/01/2019
Matt is the best. Checked out my car early Friday morning and had the work completed the same day so I had my car for the weekend. That saved me money with the rental I was using. The young lady at the front desk noticed, as she was ringing me out, that work i had done was still under warranty from service they did for me last year and was able to warranty that piece out which saved me around $600. Great service with all aspects. Thank you!

SK
Scott K.
Evesham Township, NJ
Lexus IS 350
05/28/2019
Stellar as always
Matt and all the women that work the front desk are always awesome. Truly a pleasure and are damn good at what they do.

MY
Michael Y.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Julia. She said she has always found Dick to be honest and they have been going there for many years.

Kevin M.
Sicklerville, NJ
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees let him know what's wrong with his vehicle, gave him different options and didn't take advantage of him.

LF
Louis F.
Saturn Ion
05/16/2019
AC service
Had no AC in my vehicle brought it in Matt repaired the problem quickly repair was very reasonably priced very pleased with the service I receive from Borchers