Dorothy B.
Ford Five Hundred
12/06/2019
Professional excellent service
I like to support local business. The service is excellent. I have asked them to help me out when I had a family emergency and needed my car serviced quickly. I was accommodated and it was a great relief. I will always be grateful.

11/05/2019
Friendliness and professional
Staff is friendly and professional.

Jose B.
Maple Shade, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Jose said that it took too long.

CJ
Carlos J.
Laurel Springs, NJ
Cadillac DeVille
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said the staff at the business was courteous, nice and did a good job.

CJ
Carlos J.
Laurel Springs, NJ
Cadillac DeVille
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said the staff at the business was courteous, nice and did a good job.

Michael D.
10/10/2019
The Best
Borchers simply is the best Auto Repair I have been to in my 58 years of life! They know what they are doing and are reasonable in price.

SD
Sabrina D.
Hilltop, NJ
Honda Civic Si
10/01/2019
Trustworthy
The people are friendly and the mechanics do great work.

LW
Liz W.
RUNNEMEDE, NJ
Pontiac G5
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Liz said this business was great. She was really satisfied with the service.

John M.
09/29/2019
Friendly, honest and great work
Matt is great and very knowledgeable .repairs are always done right.

FR
Florence R.
Saturn Ion
09/28/2019
Great place
All of the employees are friendly and always there for their customers. I recommend them to all my family and friends.

BW
BT W.
Lexus GS 300
08/22/2019
Mat The mechanic makes it great ( honest )
The mechanic seems very friendly and honest , I will definitely bring my car back again I highly recommend because of their honesty and integrity . The young lady that works in the front seems to be pretty friendly as well .

WR
Will R.
INFINITI M56
08/17/2019
Very friendly!
Had my vehicle at another shop that I thought was the best around! Guess I was wrong. Was not happy with there services. But know I found Borchers and so far I'm happy! I will recommend friends and family!

Tom M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/16/2019
5 Star as Usual
Always a great job and you never have to worry if the repairs were necessary.

TO
Todd O.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/07/2019
Awesome service
Great service and very professional staff. I have great confidence in Borchers.

Michael D.
08/01/2019
Good Work at a fare Price
Everybody is friendly and curious. The Price was very fair. The work done on my car was done properly and not exaggerated like some places. Highly recommended. Borchers Auto great place.

IV
Irad V.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Irad said the people at the business are friendly. They take care of the vehicle needs every time.

SO
Sarah O.
Somerdale, NJ
Buick LaCrosse
07/25/2019
Reliable work at a fair price
My family has been taking our cars 2 Borchers for years. We have always gotten quality work in a reasonable amount of time and they are reasonably priced. I would recommend Borchers to anyone.

CP
Carol P.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019
Everyone at Borcher's is is extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
The mechanics at Borcher's have serviced my vehicles for several years. They always accommodate my schedule when setting up a service appointment. They always resolve whatever issues I have with my vehicle. They always keep me informed while they are working on my.vehicle. Most importantly, I have trust in their evaluation of whatever issues I have with my vehicle. The charges are very reasonable. I would highly recommend Borcher's.

Jerry S.
Sewell, NJ
Chevrolet Suburban
07/10/2019
Very professional company. Prices are very competitive & my truck was fixed correctly in the time frame I was given.

LF
Louis F.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/03/2019
Recent service
I have used this business for several years they are fair and honest Matt their mechanic does excellent work and never tried to sell you what is not necessary to complete your repair I highly recommend this business