Business Solutions

Borker Transmission Service Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MARILY R.
06/15/2022
Transmission service
Went in for a regular transmission which was recommended to me a year ago and they repaired some leaks I was aware I had and had a timely manner in getting...

VS
VLADIMIR S.
06/01/2022
Very professional
Amazing service took care of my car thru 3th party warranty and informed me every step of the way highly recommended

05/27/2022
Maintenance
Professional and knowledgeable workers

IF
ISABELLE F.
05/19/2022
Borker fixed what another shop couldn't. My car was back on the road in a day.!

TH
TOM H.
05/10/2022
2019 Lincoln MKZ Maintenance
Vito and team do a fantastic job. They explain what they need to do and then do it. It is refreshing to have a service provider set expectations and then...