Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5rating 4.5882324
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

BG
Bernardino G.
La Mesa, NM
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick service

Jeffery H.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Lisa, was fantastic as usual was very upfront with what needed to be done and what the cost would be and the final bill was ultimately less!! When does that ever happen!?!?
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle and surprise you with the reduced cost repair.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

KG
Kimberli G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Service overall!
Service department was very personable and customer friendly. Really makes a difference when the manager greets you and address your service needs. Lead by example!
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind words of encouragement!

NB
Norman B.
Bayard, NM
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
They take the time to explain everything they found during the servicing process.They do an excellent job.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for making the trip to Las Cruces for your vehicle's needs.  We appreciate your business and your positive review!

Richard B.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Professional, courteous
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive words of encouragement!

Malachi D.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Always a pleasure to bring my vehicle in for service to you guys; sometimes the wait is long, but good things come to those who wait.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer.  Please let us know what we can do to earn your five star rating!

El Paso, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you so much for traveling north to LAs Cruces for your vehicle maintenance.  We appreciate your business and your rating!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Professional, quick
Since Borman did a great job getting the 2012 back on the road after the engine issue, they will be my go to place and not the other dealer
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you so much for continuing to trust us with the care of your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your loyalty!

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service, quick and easy
The drop off was easy and had very convenient times. I had made an appointment but called to say I couldn't make it and they were understanding and scheduled another right away that fit better with my time. The service was done well and they called when it was done. Pick up was fast and easy and the services were explained. It was just overall really helpful. Thank you!
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for the privilege of serving you.  We appreciate your business and your glowing review!

David B.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly Service
The service people always treats me with respect, and that means alot to me and my car. They take care of my car in a timely matter.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to care for you in a respectful, efficient manner.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

Juila R.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
service
My expereince was great. Honest work done. I was told by another car repair that I needed brakes and Borman, upon examination determined that I did not. They were honest and thorough.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for trusting us with the care of your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind words!

CA
Carmen A.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Great place.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you.  We appreciate your business and your kind assessment of our dealership!

TP
Thomas P.
Tularosa, NM
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/25/2018 Category: Service
y'all treat customers with respect
your staff is great and very respectful
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for driving to Las Cruces for maintenance on your vehicle.  I apologize for the delay in finishing your vehicle due to the unexpected, large weekend volume we experienced.  Thanks again for your business!

Mark P.
Friendly Quick and Competent
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for trusting our team to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your great review!

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly service
.......
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the privilege of caring for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your patience with our schedule!

Anthony, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Went in for oil change and for my sun roof and didn't have an appointment. They still got me in and out and ordered my parts to repair sun roof.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.  We appreciate your business and your kind review!

RY
Ronald Y.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Feiendly and expert service.
I recieve friendly and expert service every time I go there.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for continuing to trust us for your vehicle's care.  We appreciate your business and your excellent review!

John K.
Alamogordo, NM
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Time Schedule
When my time was limited because of my busy schedule, your service rep said "bring it right in". Your service was first class! Thank you.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for traveling to our dealership for your service needs.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

El Paso, TX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
The service adviser (Lisa) was super helpful in scheduling the appointment and during service. Paid $443 for the service and they don't even wash the car, which I also purchased from them! I have gone to El Paso Hyundai once and they did wash it.....Borman is more convenient for me, but with similar prices and good service at both places, I may just go to El Paso for the service and a wash.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  I apologize that we do not offer a car wash.  We offer a complimentary windshield cleaning for our customers.  Thank you for your business and your positive feedback!

TW
Teina W.
Truth Or Consequences, NM
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Employees
All the staff and folks I came into contact with were very happy and helpful. Joel was informative and courteous as well as my shuttle driver whose name I think, was Marcos. Sorry if I got that wrong.
I wish you had a wash and detail service. That would have been the icing on the cake.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for the privilege of taking care of your vehicle's needs.  We appreciate you traveling here and for your positive feedback!