Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5rating 4.5882324
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Martin S.
Anthony, NM
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Excelent customer service!
Took my vehicle in because my steering wheel was making a clicking noise when i would turn. It turned out to be under warranty. Also 2 recalls where taken care of the same day.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to perform the  warranty repairs on your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive comments.  Happy Holidays!

GR
Gary R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Communications
Line was long but they completed the service before their estimated time
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your patience while completing your maintenance.  We appreciate your business and your positive rating.  HAppy Holidays!

DE
Danielle E.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice and easy oil change
Oil change was nice and easy. Shelby was very helpful and let us know when we were good to go. See you next time around!
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the privilege of caring for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive rating.  Happy Holidays!

AA
Alexander A.
Lisa is awesome
Lisa went the extra miles to make my service experience great.

Ronald B.
Friendly professionalism
My service advisor Mr. Galvan answered all questions, and attended to all I asked to be done.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business, your positive review, and for sharing on Facebook.  Happy Holidays!

Jeffrey F.
Garfield, NM
Easy in, easy out!
Service staff keeps me informed. Peace of mind. Good coffee.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for trusting us to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive comments.  Happy Holidays!

GF
Gail F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer serice, very good.
I received satisfactory service. I don't know of anything greater than another visit so can't say say. Nice waiting area with coffee or water. Very good service. Professional staff after the initial when they didn't see my curtsy first visit. Person that sold me care came and gave them information and then everything was taken care of quickly/
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you.  Please let us know what we can do to earn your 5 star rating.  We look forward to your future visits.  Happy Holidays!

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change review
Friendly people, great service
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for making the trip to LAs Cruces for your vehicle's service.  We appreciate your business and your positive comments.  Have a very Happy Holiday!

2008 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service after thanksgiving
I took my car rhe saturday after thanksgiving and the service recieved was super fast. In less than an hour i was in and out with an oil change. Thanks Lisa for the good service
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/28/2018

It is our pleasure to care for your vehicle efficiently.  We appreciate your business and your kind words!

Lordsburg, NM
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous service
I’d recommend it if asked
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us with the care of your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your recommendation!

FM
Francis M.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Took my Sonata for regular service and as always everything was great
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for your repeat business at our dealership.  We appreciate your confidence in our team and your positive comments!

Anthony, NM
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Name
The service is great but I constantly told them to change my name but they refuse
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/23/2018

The main reason we do not recommend changing the original name on your vehicle is because it will save you time and energy in performing any  claims now that you are out of basic warranty.  the 10year-100,000 mile power train only applies to the original purchaser.  When the name is updated, Hyundai recognizes it as a second or newer owner & the warranty no longer applies.  Thank you for your business and your recommendations!

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Honest assessment of trouble
Excellent service and the service tech was responsive to my problem and extremely helpful in resolving the problem
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the privilege of working on your Veracruz.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback.  Happy Holidays!

11/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly Service
Anytime I come in for service, I’m greeted with a smile. Service is always done quickly and agents are spot on with time estimates!
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for the privilege of serving you.  We appreciate your repeated business and your positive review.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2015 Hyundai Accent
Unprofessional
Service manager(s) should not tr at clients as a lesser, especially when they can’t get their facts straight.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/21/2018

I apologize for the miscommunication over the phone.  However, we could not give a solid answer to your concern until 3 things occurred:  the battery test was performed, we had the current mileage, and the vehicle identification number to determine the warranty start date.  Please contact me if you would like to further discuss.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this Thanksgiving season.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

11/20/2018 Category: Service
All the service people and sales people are very nice and helpful.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/20/2018

I agree with your statement.  We appreciate your business and your honesty!

John M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, great follow up
Had a coolant hose pop loose and the service department was able to service my car sooner than expected- had my car in running order in just a few hours. Lisa was great about following up to be sure all was well and I was satisfied.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the privilege of repairing your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive comments!

EM
Efren M.
Deming, NM
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to repair your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind words!

Michele M.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The great customer service.
Lisa is always helpful with vehicle issues and always returns calls. All work meets all my standards and I'm very happy with all work on my vehicle.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for giving Lisa the opportunity to meet your vehicles's needs.  We appreciate your business and your kind assessment of our department!