Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5rating 4.5882324
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Kaye M.
Silver City, NM
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
90,000 Mile Service
I appreciate the overall professionalism of the Service Dept. at Borman Autoplex. While I have the ability to make appointments on-line, I prefer talking to a service adviser. I am also impressed that Borman Hyundai has women service advisers. Feb. 12, I dealt with Shelby White and was very impressed not only of her professionalism, Shelby quickly responded to my phone messages regarding what was being done and when the car would be ready. Borman Autoplex was aware and fixed a recall that I never received a recall notice from Hyundai Corporation, which impressed me as well. I have friends that have dealt with Borman over the years and they always have praise about the Service Department!!!
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to our dealership.  We appreciate your business and your glowing review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Jesus C.
La Mesa, NM
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Fast Service
Great service. Easy communication. Fast and friendly staff.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the privilege of caring for your vehicle's needs.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind words!

Jose S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Had to get my oil changed on my Santa Fe, I was greeted outside by Lisa. She was great. Very friendly and informative all the way around. I will definitely go back and will look for her to assist me again.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the privilege of caring for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your glowing comments!

ME
Merrie E.
Silver City, NM
Sales Person
I was BLOWN AWAY with salesman Ray Hovarth. WOW.... he makes one feel like a long time friend, he is personable, he was forthcoming and he WAS NOT hovering or pushy. Ray was awesome!!
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to meet your vehicle needs.  We appreciate your business.  Please let us know what we can do to earn your 5 star rating!

RP
Rosemary P.
Excellent customer service
I like the detail of the service that I'm receiving. The upfront cost before any work is being done and options that's a plus
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive comments!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good service and maintence but timing was awful
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/12/2019

I apologize for the long wait.  I am currently recruiting more staff to be able to handle the increase in volume that we have been experincing.  Thank you for your patience and for your continued business!

EC
Elma C.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
A great place all around
Bought my first "new to me" car in several years here. I have been thoroughly impressed from the start. The car salesman Rich was awesome and everybody who I've interacted with when I took my car in for maintaince work was great. Would recommend Borman any day!
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and your recommendation!

And
And
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your 5 star rating!

Michael M.
Deming, NM
Service Experience
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the privilege of caring for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive comments!

JJ
Josiah J.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Shelby is great
Shelby is very helpful and very pretty.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind comments!

El Paso, TX
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service But Dont Expect Any Extras
The service advisors are nice and we've never had issues. Used to other localish dealerships that wash your car after service (El Paso Hyundai/Fox Toyota/El Paso Honda), but Borman doesn't. Sorry guys but cleaning my windshield doesn't cut it.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/09/2019

I apologize that we do not have a car wash for this.  I do, however, have car wash certificates available by request for any of our local Pic Quik locations.  I will mail one to you today.  Thanks again for choosing the Borman Autoplex!

Jan T.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/08/2019 Category: Service
They do what they say.
Car was fixed.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for the privilege of working on your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Very quick service on a Saturday morning visit.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for the privilege of caring for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind comments!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating Service Department
I had to bring in my Santa Fes for a ECM update recall but I had to leave on a trip the next day. Borman worked in an appointment to get the work done that same morning.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your recommendation!

TT
Thomas T.
Clovis, NM
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
Great service, appreciated that a problem that arose was quickly solved.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your concerns.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

Santa Teresa, NM
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people working
Thank you for servicing my vehicle. I enjoyed the friendly people who work there.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind feedback!

James L.
Mesilla Park, NM
01/28/2019 Category: Service
good product, good service.
Haven't been disappointed yet, especially at the Service Department.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the privilege of caring for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

Truth Or Consequences, NM
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good customer service
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you.  We appreciate your busioness and feedback.  Please let us know what we can do to earn your 5 star rating!

CY
Chantelle Y.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
The service was awesome. They took my car right away and two hours later called and let me know my car was done. The pick up was good and pricing was awesome. They also called me to review pricing and additional services.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!