Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5Overall Rating 4.5882324/5rating 4.5882324
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Jennifer S.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your 5 star rating!

EA
Ernest A.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2018 Category: Service
repair
no trust
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/20/2018

I am sorry that you feel this way, Mr. Apodaca.  As mentioned in our phome conversation earlier, I am willing to put your vehicle up in the air to see what we observed on your service visit.  If you will give us that opportunity, we believe we can regain your trust regardless of whether you want the vehicle repaired by us or not.  Thank you for your time and for your review.

Carl C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
They provide awesome services
I am always treated with respect and my car is always ready before expected.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for continuing to trust us with the care of your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and positive comments!

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Not as great as it was several years, ago.
More BS technical talk than truth. I'm from a family of mechanics, and I can do my own work.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/18/2018

Please contact me for clearer explanation on our recommendations.  We are confident that our master technician correctly diagnosed your vehicle and we would like the opportunity to resolve any concerns you may have.

Shawn S.
Arenas Valley, NM
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality service that was fast.
Our first oil ch age was an amazing experience, very quick polite and efficient. Live 100 miles away from
Nearest Hyundai dealer and still travel for their service and quality
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for traveling to Las Cruces for your vehicle maintenance.  We appreciate your business and your generous rating!

RD
Ramon D.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Drive up to garage access.
Driving up to the garage and explaining to them what is required is very good. If they find something else is required to be worked on and they explain it why, that is very efficient. The rest of the drive up is just sitting in the waiting area and watch the news while they work on your car.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to maintain your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind words!

RL
Robert L.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Maintenance
Staff was extremely friendly & helpful, & vehicle maintenance was prompt.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you very much for choosing the Borman Autoplex for your vehicle maintenance.  We appreciate your business and your kind feedback!

WH
Walter H.
Deming, NM
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Very professional operation. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for
keeping our Hyundai in good
condition
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you so much for choosing the Borman Autoplex for your vehicle maintenance.  We appreciate your business and your kind words!

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Rude staff/Job not complete
I received a call from Borman Autoplex to set up a recall repair. I requested to have the oil change/tire rotation package performed at the same time. Upon arrival my service advisor gave me the impression that he was to busy to deal with me even though I had a scheduled appointment. He asked where my vehicle was and when I told him the parking lot he sighed and asked me to bring it around. I did as asked and then was able to get checked in. I gave him my key and coupon for my service. I let him know I was dropping off and confirmed their closing time. The recall repair was not explained to me at all. When I let my service advisor know this he shrugged and said they would call me when it was done. When picking up my vehicle I was still not told about the recall repair or anything else for that matter. After paying I discovered that they did not rotate the tires or apply the coupon that I had. I am very disappointed in the service I received.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/10/2018

I sincerely apologize about the way you were mistreated.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can make this right for you.

Sincerely,

LV
Louis V.
Bayard, NM
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service I was in and out quickly
I was in and out quickly
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide friendly and efficient care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your kind feedback!

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service!
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to care for your Kona.  We appreciate your business and your kind words!

El Paso, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Sad
know you are very busy, but I think it is important that you realize that the service level we did receive most recently, was very poor,

my wife and I bought her Hyundai there rather than El Paso because of the dealerships reputation and the quality of service from their Associates.

Most recently we learn that a lot of the associates that work in your service department like Mike Garcia are no longer employed there. We weren't informed as to the progress of our updates, plus being from out of town we asked them, since we arrived very early in the morning if there were any local establishments that we could grab some breakfast at, and they only suggested a Starbucks and a Walmart store, not mentioning Village Inn or Cracker Barrel near La Quinta hotel. I know to you and your current management staff this is probably very true bottle but your employer should be informed as to what locations for any needs are located around Borman Hyundai dealership for those people that traveled easily 40 miles to go to your establishment.
We were also charge for a tire rotation which I believe was $26 and I usually get my tires rotated at Discount Tire for free, so why in the future would I ever consider driving all the way to Las Cruces to have my tires rotated or service performance.

I have been involved in retail operations for many different stores in the past 45 years of my life and customer service should always be the number one priority because without it you do not have repeated sales.

Respectfully,

Charles A Lopez Jr
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you, first of all, for choosing to travel to Las Cruces to have your service performed by us.  We appreciate your continued loyalty and hope to take better care for you in the future.  Thank you for expressing your concern about places to go to for breakfast.  I had never really thought about that to this point.  I will definately make a map of nearby attractions for out of town customers to choose to be taken to in our shuttle.  As for the wait time, I certainly apologize about that.  We have experienced ahigher volume since the week before Independence Day.  I have actually hired an additional technicianon August 1st to help speed up the process, and it has made a noticeable difference.  Thanks again for sharing these concerns.  Many times we do not know that something is wrong unless someone is kind enough to let us know.  Please allow me to give you a certificate for your next oil change for an opportunity to regain your trust in our service.

David B.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
friendly
the folks are friendly, and always take good care of me and my car.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 08/01/2018

It is a pleasure to serve you.  We appreciate your business and your kind words!

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Service but wish they took appointments
I took my Santa Fe for service and have always received great service. Lisa was very friendly and has a great attitude. Before anything else was done, she called and let me know what needed to be done. I guess my only complaint would be that I wish is that they would do appointments. I know that they do appointments in the Mazda/Ford Service. But not in the Hyundai/Honda Service. It would have been more convenient if I could have set up an appointment. This was my second attempt at getting my oil changed. The first time the line for service was ridiculous long. I was told to come back later in the day but that didn't work. I had to go another day, but once there it was done very quickly.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We are currently hiring more maintenance technicians to take care of the volume of business that we are beginning to experience for shorter wait times.  Thanks again for your business!

GR
Gary R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Communications
Comments in survey.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us.  We appreciate the feedback and hope that our communications will be better next visit.

Michael M.
Always clean, and fast
Very Good service, helpful
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle here for your service needs.  We appreciate your business.  Please let us know what we can do to earn your 5 star rating!

AO
Andrew O.
Lisa is always excellent
Customer service and friendliness is the best.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for continuing to trust Lisa for your service needs.  We appreciate your business and your positive review!

RT
Robert T.
Fairacres, NM
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
The service department is courteous, fast, and efficient. In and out quickly.
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide courteous and efficient service for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your 5 star rating!

PB
Patricia B.
07/17/2018
great service
Needed to decide between a used or new Honda CR-V. Got great help from Nicolas and Cecil. Felt no pressure, went home and consulted insurance, Etc. Went back same day and got all the information and assistance to make my final decision. Have been a client at Borman's for several years and that's why I wanted to go with them
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing to return to the Borman Autoplex for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and the excellent feedback!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Excelente
Paul G., Service Manager from Borman Autoplex responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you very much for granting us the opportunity to care for your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and your excellent rating!