ND
Nick D.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the staff at this business were super kind and very knowledgeable and supportive in answering his questions.

MT
Miles T.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Miles said the business has nice guys who seemed to genuinely care about his vehicle.

James B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
08/27/2018 Category: Service
James said they went out of their way and even worked on a Saturday so he could go on his out of town trip on time. He said they are excellent.

Mark S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business did a good job.

07/18/2018
I have been a customer of this garage for several years. They are efficient and take care of business. They were able to diagnose the problem, order the necessary part and have it installed quickly. Thanks!!

PW
Patty W.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the staff was prompt, professional, and kind. The prices were fair, and she recommends the business to others.

PP
Pat P.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff were informative. They did what she asked at a nearly reasonable price, and answered all of her questions.

Kim M.
West Linn, OR
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim's son. He said he recommends this business for service.

TP
tony p.
05/19/2018
2014 A4 coolant leak
Took my A4 in for the first time for a coolant leak
They gave an honest diagnostic for defective water pump
Staff was polite and knowledgeable and fixed the car in a reasonable amount of time

05/17/2018
They diagnosed the problem with my car in less than five minutes. They ordered the replacement part and had it installed in under 15 minutes the next day. Great service, great communication. Thank you!

BW
Barry W.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the staff was very helpful.

TR
Tony R.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the service is always the best, it is a really good business. He is thankful for them.

SF
Sascha F.
04/04/2018
The customer service has changed
It seems that they did a really thorough job at looking the car over but I was a little disappointed that they changed their prices on me after going here for many years and bringing in MULTIPLE cars. I have also brought them at least half a dozen new customers as well. They went from charging me $50-$75 for inspections to $130.

LC
lily c.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/21/2018
Very happy with the service we got. I wish I could remember the names of the staff who helped me, but they were able to fit me in on the same day, they explained what would be involved, and they completed the job in a few hours. I thought the price was very reasonable and the team was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

NL
Natasha L.
Audi allroad
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Natasha said she would recommend this business for service.

LC
Lessie C.
Beaverton, OR
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Lessie said this business owes him money. It doesn't want to pay him. It didn't fix his vehicle, and threw it out in the rain.

David C.
Saint Helens, OR
03/07/2018
Grait service
Did a wonderful job on my BMW. The price was right not out of this world like Kuni

CT
Carrie T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/21/2018
Skilled, competent, efficient.
I have owned a little Mini Cooper for the past two years. It is a car I waited years to finally own, but during my short ownership, I have spent a lot of time at Mini Cooper of Portland service facility. Frustrating.

I decided to try something new and tried a private Mini Cooper repair shop off of Foster road. It was there for a week while they spent time replacing unnecessary parts while trying to diagnose why it wouldn't start. I lost faith in them and had it towed to Botta Motto Works at the advice of a friend.

They had it diagnosed and repaired within a couple of hours. And the repair needed was overlooked by Mini and this second repair facility which was the main cause of all of my trips to Mini Copper of Portland Service Dept for the past 2 years.

I was planning on selling it believing that it was a problematic car. But Botta Moto Works understands my cars unique needs and delicate nature. I feel like I can finally enjoy ownership and plan on having Botta help me keep it happy and "Mini-ing" for a while longer.

Happy customer! I plan on telling everyone I know.

RA
Rob A.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/18/2018
Fast and good service

AR
Anna R.
02/16/2018
Honest and exceptional work and service!
I've been taking my car to Botta Moto Works for years now. I tell all of my friends to take their car here because Casey is really honest and so good at getting to the source of the problem and fixing it. Johny worked on my car this time and he was so kind, honest and competent. I can't recommend this place enough.