Rocco W.
Happy Valley, OR
02/14/2019
Always the best
Casey and the crew at Botta are the best. Fair prices and alway conscientious about getting the work done right.

02/12/2019
Brand new to Audi owning
As a new Audi owner, it's really important to me to find a place I can trust, knowing that there are few Audi servicing places in the Portland metro area. The good folks at Ger-Brock referred me, and I was not disappointed in the work of the Botta mechanics. They got my tire pressure sensor light to go off (had been stuck) and helped me set the clock to the right time. Some essential things seems not be covered in the Audi driver manual! They also advised me of when to come in next for an oil change and check up. The cost of service was fair. I'm very grateful that my car seems to be in good hands.

Joyce M.
Audi Q5
02/07/2019
Honestly & Trustworthy
I knew instantly I would be taken care of and that the process of knowing my car was in good hands no longer was a concern. The expertise, Integrity & the instant feeling I got was amazing.

Ryan G.
Tualatin, OR
01/18/2019
Awesome team. Honest people. Fair prices.
I am tired of economy level service and first class prices at Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo. I found Botta through a Goggle search and decided to give them a shot. Their team is knowledgeable, polite, honest, and will put in the work to find you OEM parts at the best prices. Their garage is filled with all sorts of European vehicles, old and new. If you are looking for mechanics that take pride in their work, give Botta a call.

AF
Andy F.
01/08/2019
I'll Be Back
Looking for a new mechanic that's closer to my home. Tried these guys on a whim, they are friendly, professional, got the job done and conveniently located just off Interstate on N Ainsworth. I'll be back the next time my car needs service.

KG
Kyle G.
01/05/2019
My experience
I have to met that the first time I went there years ago I wasn’t super impressed. However I took my car in last week and found that I don’t really have they made huge improvements on her staff but the customer service that I experienced was better than I’ve ever experienced at a car shop. They’re very knowledgeable and friendly and quick to respond to me when I needed them too so I would definitely recommend them. Additionally they were very fairly priced when I compared them to my normal BMW d I have to met that the first time I went there years ago I wasn’t super impressed. However I took my car in last week and found that I don’t really have they made huge improvements on her staff but the customer service that I experienced was better than I’ve ever experienced at a car shop. They’re very knowledgeable and friendly and quick to respond to me when I needed them too so I would definitely recommend them. Additionally they were very fairly priced when I compared them to my normal BMW dealer mechanic.

TL
Terri L.
Oregon
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Terri said she really likes the staff and they do a great job.

AR
Anna R.
11/29/2018
Great experience!
I took my car in and found out I needed new brakes. They did an amazing job as usual! The turn around time was fast and they provided Lyft so I could go home while they did the work. I always trust my experience will be great and it was.

Said S.
Oregon
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sayeed. He said that the place had Casey, he was a good technician.

11/22/2018
Excellent service and follow-up
Appreciate the online follow-up.

11/21/2018
Great People and Great Work
This was my first visit and it went well. The service check was done in the time promised. They also commented on the tailpipe rattle and quoted a price for the repair kit and labor. I was pleased they noticed the issue,. My old repair shop hadn’t noticed and when I brought it up, they said the entire tailpipe would need to be replaced to get rid of the noise. Botta offered a solution that was less money from me. I appreciate that! They may have gained a regular customer!

Angela S.
11/17/2018
Customer service and work done
Best company EVER

LF
Leo F.
11/15/2018
Always reliable service
Maybe not the cheapest service, but they know what they do. Always get the car in very good conditions back.

Thanks

John H.
Cadillac DTS
11/11/2018
Very good customer service. ...
Very good customer service...job correctly done without returning vehicle. Overall my experience with Botta has been very good..I highly recommend them to abyone...

KF
Kelley F.
11/02/2018
Solid honest shop, reasonable rates, good work, good service* - excellent dealer alternative.
Should be 4.5 stars. Great place to take your higher end vehicle - Good work, straightforward honest assessment of issues, good turnaround time, reasonable prices. Why not 5 stars? Their phone communications are little less than prompt - plan on calling them about your vehicle rather than the other way around. Nonetheless, I feel like I found the right place to take my audi and I would confidently recommend this shop to anyone with a high end car who wants to avoid the dealer experience.

Kim S.
11/01/2018
Super Service!!!
Botta was suggested by an associate of mine. I'm so glad I listened. Michelle is wonderful, and the service I've had has Jenn fantastic!

SK
Shirley K.
Yamhill, OR
BMW Z3
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said the staff at this business did everything perfectly. She came to this business when they are normally closed to service, and they did a great job. They are great.

GB
Gerri B.
10/26/2018
highly recommend
Professional, personable and honest service! What a find - Don’t hesitate to bring your car here-

Angela S.
10/19/2018
Wonderful place and great customer service

NC
Naomi C.
10/04/2018
Honest and professional
Found our mechanic! These guys were great. I took my car in for a pre-purchase inspection. They went over details and really took the time to explain things. Overall really positive experience!