Latest Review about 1 month ago

PW
Patty W.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the staff was prompt, professional, and kind. The prices were fair, and she recommends the business to others.

PP
Pat P.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff were informative. They did what she asked at a nearly reasonable price, and answered all of her questions.

Kim M.
West Linn, OR
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim's son. He said he recommends this business for service.

TP
tony p.
05/19/2018
2014 A4 coolant leak
Took my A4 in for the first time for a coolant leak
They gave an honest diagnostic for defective water pump
Staff was polite and knowledgeable and fixed the car in a reasonable amount of time

05/17/2018
They diagnosed the problem with my car in less than five minutes. They ordered the replacement part and had it installed in under 15 minutes the next day. Great service, great communication. Thank you!

BW
Barry W.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the staff was very helpful.

TR
Tony R.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the service is always the best, it is a really good business. He is thankful for them.

SF
Sascha F.
04/04/2018
The customer service has changed
It seems that they did a really thorough job at looking the car over but I was a little disappointed that they changed their prices on me after going here for many years and bringing in MULTIPLE cars. I have also brought them at least half a dozen new customers as well. They went from charging me $50-$75 for inspections to $130.

lily c.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/21/2018
Very happy with the service we got. I wish I could remember the names of the staff who helped me, but they were able to fit me in on the same day, they explained what would be involved, and they completed the job in a few hours. I thought the price was very reasonable and the team was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

NL
Natasha L.
Audi allroad
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Natasha said she would recommend this business for service.

Lessie C.
Beaverton, OR
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Lessie said this business owes him money. It doesn't want to pay him. It didn't fix his vehicle, and threw it out in the rain.

David C.
Saint Helens, OR
03/07/2018
Grait service
Did a wonderful job on my BMW. The price was right not out of this world like Kuni

CT
Carrie T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/21/2018
Skilled, competent, efficient.
I have owned a little Mini Cooper for the past two years. It is a car I waited years to finally own, but during my short ownership, I have spent a lot of time at Mini Cooper of Portland service facility. Frustrating.

I decided to try something new and tried a private Mini Cooper repair shop off of Foster road. It was there for a week while they spent time replacing unnecessary parts while trying to diagnose why it wouldn't start. I lost faith in them and had it towed to Botta Motto Works at the advice of a friend.

They had it diagnosed and repaired within a couple of hours. And the repair needed was overlooked by Mini and this second repair facility which was the main cause of all of my trips to Mini Copper of Portland Service Dept for the past 2 years.

I was planning on selling it believing that it was a problematic car. But Botta Moto Works understands my cars unique needs and delicate nature. I feel like I can finally enjoy ownership and plan on having Botta help me keep it happy and "Mini-ing" for a while longer.

Happy customer! I plan on telling everyone I know.

RA
Rob A.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/18/2018
Fast and good service

AR
Anna R.
02/16/2018
Honest and exceptional work and service!
I've been taking my car to Botta Moto Works for years now. I tell all of my friends to take their car here because Casey is really honest and so good at getting to the source of the problem and fixing it. Johny worked on my car this time and he was so kind, honest and competent. I can't recommend this place enough.

Lana C.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Lana said she had to return fifteen minutes after she left the business. It was obvious a hose was leaking, but the staff tried to tell her it was a cracked radiator. She stated she believes the leak was caused when the transfer case was replaced.

BK
Brock K.
Porsche 911
02/06/2018
Excellent Porsche service in Portland.
As always my service at Botta Moto Works exceeded expectations. It’s nice to have a shop you know isn’t taking advantage of you every chance they get.

KD
Katie D.
01/27/2018
Honest and Efficient
A friend recommended Botta for service of my 5 series BMW. They were easily able to accommodate my schedule, identified and repaired the problems with my car for a very fair price. I did not feel like they were trying to up-sell me on services that I didn’t need. They were honest and truly seem to care about their customers and cars. I have a new car doctor!

YS
Yon S.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Yon said the staff couldn't quite get the job done, but the work they did was done for free.

Jill G.
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Jill said on this occasion, the business left the maintenance light on. However, she is usually very happy with them. Jordan is really great and she appreciates his work.