Latest Review about 2 months ago

Christopher L.
Washington, DC
04/27/2018
Superior Customer Service
Had some belts making some noise. I knew enough to replace them myself, but even after new belts it was still making some noise. Took it in to get everything checked out but of course there was no noise for the mechanics to hear. They replace some of the plastic fender I bought and had in the car. They took the belt off and checked all of the pulleys (something I didn't do). Everything checked out but I was told if there's an issue again to bring it back. I drive all the way up from DC because the service is so exceptional.

GW
Gary W.
Oxon Hill, MD
04/25/2018
Stand by your work " Not"
I was at Bowie auto Clinic one week and a day ago, Because my car would not start, Therefore, I got it towed to the establishment. The diagnose was a supposedly poor connection from the battery posts
" Not". Now, for a $17.70 parts that cost less than $6.00 bucks a piece and a 20-minute installation, Ok let's just say a half an hour of two battery posts. the installation I received an estimate of $216.00 + $17.70 equalling very pricey $ 235.30. Fine just fix the car I really need the transportation to work since my wife as the other car out of town, for the lack of transportation resource, and in a rural area, I agreed to the repairs to get the car running. No issue no worries "Not".

"One week and a day later " I called to explain the car is not starting once again, the same exact issue in the same weather condition ( rain) 8 days later. This one guy said to bring my car in and he will give me another estimate. Needless to say, My blood was boiling. 1). The problem was not the battery post from the beginning, 2) When I told one of the owners, he was wrong about fixing my car" He raised his voice way out of respectable tone" like I was not a paying customer but someone who did not know any better and just accept the situation take another estimate because the car is old . Therefore take the L(lost) "like he is doing me a favor attitude "Can you imagine that" You mean you want to recharge me for the work that was supposedly solved and completed. Not.
They say you get what you pay for in the case Not.
We do have Standard in this country and most shops stand by there work, Bowie Auto clinic " Not" AND NOT AGAIN.
Good tiding, Goodbye

Adam B.
06/29/2017
Fantastic!
Recently had brake service done on the car. Not only was the cost substantially lower than what I have paid in the past at other shops, but the work was done in no time. Will be back again!

BO
Bolaji O.
BMW 545i
12/01/2016
The Bowie Auto Clinic folks are highly professional. I truly enjoy the fact that not only do they give a professional attention to their customers, they make sure that the customers are kept in the loop and informed on the progress of their car repairs.

BR
Branden R.
Crofton, MD
Chevrolet Volt
11/30/2016
Maryland inspection
Fast, friendly, and professional. I will definitely use Bowie Auto Clinic for future auto repairs.

EW
Earl W.
Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/21/2016
Great work!!!
These guys do excellent work and they smile which goes a long way with me. Service here is friendly and they Service all my vehicles.

AC
Adrienne C.
11/21/2016 Category: Service
Adrienne said the business was very honest with the price, fixed the problem and didn't charge additional money for the extra hours they worked on it.

Chad C.
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Chad said they did well.

Jacquline H.
11/18/2016
Efficient and thorough explanation of work that is required
Staff are very helpful and courteous. I was referred by my neighbor.

Adetoun S.
Maryland
Saab 9-5
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Adetoun said Mark made her visit wonderful. He has excellent customer service skills. She really appreciates him. She plans to make this her number one facility to come to for service.

WW
Wheeler W.
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Wheeler said the business is great. The prices are reasonable and they give good information.

Danny L.
11/16/2016
repair
again outstanding work, they went over and above helping getting the car to the shop and they did a great job. Keep up the great work & what a great group of people to work with Thank you

Jamahl S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Jamahl said the repairs should have been done quicker and he had to leave his vehicle overnight.

Danny L.
11/15/2016
top rated
The repair work trouble shot and fixed. Great people, great work. I would referral friend and family. Thank you danny

EC
Elizabeth C.
Honda Accord
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Elizabeth said this business took care of her vehicle really quickly.

Regina H.
11/11/2016
MY New mechanics
I used to go to the dealer for my car repairs but it was so expensive. My sister uses them for her cars so I gave them a shot. What great and friendly service! They give you a complete estimate. in writing. They did the work and had it ready when they told me. I will never go anywhere else.

KJ
Karen J.
Maryland
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Karen said the service was good.

KG
Kasandra G.
Upper Marlboro, MD
11/09/2016
Friendly people!
Love this place always helpful and never feel like they are trying to take advantage of me. Great work and friendly staff.

AH
Asia H.
Volvo S70
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Asia said the personnel she dealt with seemed genuine and did what she needed.

Michelle H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/01/2016 Category: Service
Michelle really appreciated how quickly they got back with her.