Latest Review about 1 month ago

07/19/2018
Top Notch Service
My 2007 Jeep Compass needed major repairs. Josh, (as always) presented all the options available, and worked to keep the cost as reasonable as possible. Once again mission accomplished! I have stated this before, but my review does not change. Boyden Brook Body Works is Fast, courteous, complete, professional, and just the best all around!
I always feel safe when my vehicle has been repaired by the exceptional professionals at Boyden Brook.
Thank you for caring!

PS I now have a new car, and was very pleased to know from the Dealer, that after my first oil change with the Dealer, all work can be done where I feel comfortable. I know where I will be returning!!!
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you much! We have a great staff and it's nice to hear all the good they do. We will share this with them. We appreciate your kind words.

06/27/2018
Courteous, respectful service
I have brought my car to Boyden Brook since I needed to repair a dented car door. They did an excellent job with it and made it appear as if the dent never existed. I have since had them do an inspection, oil changes, and brake repair on my car. Each time, they have treated me with respect and courtesy. I have seen them be the same with other customers. They truly care about us as individuals and people and I will go to them for all my car needs.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, we apprecaite the kind words and we will share this with them too! We are very fortunate to have good employees and customers!

05/31/2018
ALWAYS DEPENDABLE AND GREAT STAFF
HAVE BEEN TAKING MY VEHICLES THERE FOR YEARS FOR EVERYTHING, NEVER HAVE BEEN DISAPOINTED!!!

DT
DONALD T.
04/15/2018
NYS inspection
Over and done with very quickly. Much appreciated.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you Don, much appreciated!!!

MK
MATTHEW K.
03/31/2018
Had an oil change
Service is always awesome! Great staff!
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 04/02/2018

Thank You Matt...we appreciate it!

BK
BRUCE K.
03/25/2018
Great folks !
Jim & Pam Rose run a great shop with great people. Over the years (and many cars) I have had lots of body work and mechanical work done. I am always pleased with the work and quick turn around.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you so much Bruce for your kind words. We truly appreciate them and your business. We have a great staff and will share this with them.

02/23/2018
The Best Around!
Fast, courteous, complete, professional, and just the best all around!
Thank you for caring!
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you!!! This is always nice to here and I will share with the techs too...we have an awesome crew!!! We appreciate your kind words and you!

02/05/2018
Friendly courteous staff
You receive a call explaining any unplanned work that needs to be done and also your approval to do the work.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you!!

AK
ANDREW K.
Lake Placid, NY
Ram 1500
01/25/2018
Amazing Service
Always makes sure that the vehicle is safe, no matter what the service may be.

DT
DONALD T.
Dodge Avenger
01/17/2018
Customer service
East to make an appointment. Friendly and quick service.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you Don!!

01/10/2018
THE Best Service in the North Country
They listen intently to your concerns, and seek out the problem, and fix it...the FIRST time. They give you all of your options and keep you informed every step of the way. There are NEVER any surprises when you come to pick up your vehicle.
The entire staff is Professional, Honest, Courteous, and yes...Caring!!!
As long as I am in the North Country, I will NEVER go anywhere else. They are THE BEST!!!
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate you, the business and especially your kind words. I will share with the staff, they are great and do care (we are fortunate to have them all). Enjoy the sunshine!

PP
PAUL and ANN P.
Hermon, NY
Honda Fit
12/31/2017
Highly recommended
I've been a customer for years and highly recommend. The work is quality. The customer service is great and the facility is immaculate.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 12/31/2017

Thank you! We appreciate kind words and you, we will share this with the staff. Happy New Year!

12/28/2017
Friendly staff who provide you with good honest information regarding your car.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 12/28/2017

Thank you and congratulations again.

BK
BRUCE K.
12/23/2017
Friendly, honest, professional, knowlegable.
I've been coming to Boyden Brook for many years. Great folks.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you Bruce, we appreciate the kind words and you!

SA
SARA A.
Madrid, NY
12/21/2017
Friendly staff
thanks for the loaner car
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 12/21/2017

Thank you Sara, we appreciate it!!!

JEANNETTE K.
Oswegatchie, NY
Buick Enclave
11/30/2017
Recent service.
Friendly, courteous service. Always thorough and never pushy.

AK
ANDREW K.
Ram 1500
11/22/2017
Amazing Service
They did a complete check-up on my vehicle during the oil change and made sure that any issues were taken care of. They even replaced a part for no additional charge because it was needed.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 11/24/2017

BA
BILL and LINDA A.
11/18/2017
Wonderful service
We are lucky to have Boyden Brook to take care of our vehicles! Great, friendly service.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 11/20/2017

And, Boyden Brook is lucky to have you. Thank you :)

EC
ELIZABETH C.
South Colton, NY
11/18/2017
Personal service
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you...and enjoy your next adventure!

10/18/2017
customer service
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you, we appreciate you and the business :)