MICHAEL and SUSAN L.
Cranberry Lake, NY
12/11/2018
routine repair
Always friendly, professional and helpful describing /explaining repair issue and concerns
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much, we appreciate you and the kind words.

MICHAEL and SUSAN L.
Cranberry Lake, NY
11/10/2018
Emergency repairs
Service department always is dependable, couldn't thank them enough
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much. We have a great staff amd customers!!

CA
CYNTHIA A.
Rensselaer Falls, NY
11/08/2018
Friendly staff , great customer service
Very friendly and qualified staff who give great customer service
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Cynthia, have a great weekend.

JEANNETTE K.
Oswegatchie, NY
Buick Enclave
11/01/2018
Quick and courteous
Always use boyden brook. Staff couldn’t be nicer. Josh has always responded to e-mails in a timely manner with really good suggestions.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you so much Jeanette, they are good people and I will share this with them. We truly appreciate the kind words and business.

Chelsea M.
Colton, NY
10/10/2018
thank you for being so great; having great skill work and great customer service. :)
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you soooo much!! We have great customers and employees.

Chelsea M.
Colton, NY
10/10/2018
thank you!

GC
GRANT C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/28/2018
As always, my service experience was great
Ditto
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you very much. We have some really great employees and customers. I will share this with them :)

Oswegatchie, NY
Ram Pickup
09/01/2018
Brakes
I called late in the afternoon for an appointment for a major brake job. I thought I would probably have to wait a week or two. Surprise, they said bring it in and we’ll do it tomorrow. It was finished by 3:00. The service is not just efficient but friendly. And it is the cleanest garage I’ve ever been in. It is our go to shop. Great work, great people.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much, so glad we could help.

07/19/2018
Top Notch Service
My 2007 Jeep Compass needed major repairs. Josh, (as always) presented all the options available, and worked to keep the cost as reasonable as possible. Once again mission accomplished! I have stated this before, but my review does not change. Boyden Brook Body Works is Fast, courteous, complete, professional, and just the best all around!
I always feel safe when my vehicle has been repaired by the exceptional professionals at Boyden Brook.
Thank you for caring!

PS I now have a new car, and was very pleased to know from the Dealer, that after my first oil change with the Dealer, all work can be done where I feel comfortable. I know where I will be returning!!!
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you much! We have a great staff and it's nice to hear all the good they do. We will share this with them. We appreciate your kind words.

06/27/2018
Courteous, respectful service
I have brought my car to Boyden Brook since I needed to repair a dented car door. They did an excellent job with it and made it appear as if the dent never existed. I have since had them do an inspection, oil changes, and brake repair on my car. Each time, they have treated me with respect and courtesy. I have seen them be the same with other customers. They truly care about us as individuals and people and I will go to them for all my car needs.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, we apprecaite the kind words and we will share this with them too! We are very fortunate to have good employees and customers!

05/31/2018
ALWAYS DEPENDABLE AND GREAT STAFF
HAVE BEEN TAKING MY VEHICLES THERE FOR YEARS FOR EVERYTHING, NEVER HAVE BEEN DISAPOINTED!!!

DT
DONALD T.
04/15/2018
NYS inspection
Over and done with very quickly. Much appreciated.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you Don, much appreciated!!!

MK
MATTHEW K.
03/31/2018
Had an oil change
Service is always awesome! Great staff!
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 04/02/2018

Thank You Matt...we appreciate it!

BK
BRUCE K.
03/25/2018
Great folks !
Jim & Pam Rose run a great shop with great people. Over the years (and many cars) I have had lots of body work and mechanical work done. I am always pleased with the work and quick turn around.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you so much Bruce for your kind words. We truly appreciate them and your business. We have a great staff and will share this with them.

02/23/2018
The Best Around!
Fast, courteous, complete, professional, and just the best all around!
Thank you for caring!
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you!!! This is always nice to here and I will share with the techs too...we have an awesome crew!!! We appreciate your kind words and you!

CA
CYNTHIA A.
Rensselaer Falls, NY
02/05/2018
Friendly courteous staff
You receive a call explaining any unplanned work that needs to be done and also your approval to do the work.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you!!

AK
ANDREW K.
Lake Placid, NY
Ram 1500
01/25/2018
Amazing Service
Always makes sure that the vehicle is safe, no matter what the service may be.

DT
DONALD T.
Dodge Avenger
01/17/2018
Customer service
East to make an appointment. Friendly and quick service.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you Don!!

01/10/2018
THE Best Service in the North Country
They listen intently to your concerns, and seek out the problem, and fix it...the FIRST time. They give you all of your options and keep you informed every step of the way. There are NEVER any surprises when you come to pick up your vehicle.
The entire staff is Professional, Honest, Courteous, and yes...Caring!!!
As long as I am in the North Country, I will NEVER go anywhere else. They are THE BEST!!!
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate you, the business and especially your kind words. I will share with the staff, they are great and do care (we are fortunate to have them all). Enjoy the sunshine!

PP
PAUL and ANN P.
Hermon, NY
Honda Fit
12/31/2017
Highly recommended
I've been a customer for years and highly recommend. The work is quality. The customer service is great and the facility is immaculate.
Pam R., Office Manager from Boyden Brook Body Works responded on 12/31/2017

Thank you! We appreciate kind words and you, we will share this with the staff. Happy New Year!