CG
Crystal G.
12/31/2018
Awesome company
My vehicle right away! Faster than expected! Great service!

DK
David K.
Glendale, AZ
12/24/2018
Best Shop Ever
The crew were very friendly and kind. They explained everything that was wrong with my vehicle and made sure that I knew what they were going to do and did it in a timely fashion. Thank you for all your expertise.
Thank you all.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/11/2018
Good honest people
Scott always treats us right at az. air .another great job guys

Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/07/2018
Competence in a thorough going over of my car.
Scott’s complete auto care does a thorough job in looking out for anything that could be wrong with the vehicle. I consider my time valuable, and I don’t like going back for something that should’ve been found the first time. Scott’s does a good job in that area

MAX M.
Nissan Versa
12/04/2018
Fast Service
Scheduled my appointment and they had my car done within the timeframe promised. They always check brakes & other potential issues for free when they change the oil and will prioritize any repairs that need to be done to work within your budget. They are honest and straightforward. It’s hard to find a shop like that nowadays!

GH
GREG H.
Peoria, AZ
11/30/2018
Good service very courteous and conciseness about the work and service.

BZ
Blake Z.
Arizona
Ford Bronco
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Blake said that the business did a good job.

KK
Katia K.
11/15/2018
Nice costumer service. Fast service.
I walked in with my car in a late afternoon for an oil change. Was attended right way by a nice staff. I would recommend without hesitation.

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/14/2018
Good honest people
Good people that are honest and won't sell you something you don't need. I also consider Scott to be a friend

KK
Katia k.
11/13/2018
Very nice costumer service!
I dropped by at late afternoon, need an oil change for my car, they took my car right way. Fast service.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/09/2018
Good people ,I have a lot of respect for Scott and his crew
You won't find a more honest repair shop and his crew is top notch

LINDA B.
Peoria, AZ
Buick LeSabre
11/08/2018
Complete service since 2003 Buick
Courtesy friendliness one day service. My vehicle is a 1098 Buick and Scott's auto care has
Provide service since 2003

J
jason
11/02/2018
Great work
Knowledgeable and friendly!

Jenna P.
10/24/2018
Great service and honest!
Scott was upfront and honest. I felt I could trust him and that he would be honest and fair with his assessment and pricing. It felt good to have a mechanic I could trust.

TT
TONY T.
Kia Soul
10/19/2018
Brake shop always take care of me when I bring my cars to the shop
That shop is great customer friendly

Joe M.
Kaysville, UT
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business was good.

Ram 2500
10/06/2018
2013 Dodge turbo
They have a great crew always satisfied took my truck in with half power and a failed Turbo System took it out with full power no check engine lights everything perfect

Chase B.
Arizona
Dodge Dakota
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Chase said the service was really good.

WH
WENDY H.
09/26/2018
Awesome service!
Scott and his crew are great, I have absolute faith in them in taking care of me and my vehicle based on the respectful, timely, courteous, and expert care given each time I bring the truck in. Thank you!

BE
Brandon E.
Wickenburg, AZ
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said that the place did what they said they would, and got it done on time.