Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/14/2018
Good honest people
Good people that are honest and won't sell you something you don't need. I also consider Scott to be a friend

KK
Katia k.
11/13/2018
Very nice costumer service!
I dropped by at late afternoon, need an oil change for my car, they took my car right way. Fast service.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/09/2018
Good people ,I have a lot of respect for Scott and his crew
You won't find a more honest repair shop and his crew is top notch

LINDA B.
Peoria, AZ
Buick LeSabre
11/08/2018
Complete service since 2003 Buick
Courtesy friendliness one day service. My vehicle is a 1098 Buick and Scott's auto care has
Provide service since 2003

J
jason
11/02/2018
Great work
Knowledgeable and friendly!

Jenna P.
10/24/2018
Great service and honest!
Scott was upfront and honest. I felt I could trust him and that he would be honest and fair with his assessment and pricing. It felt good to have a mechanic I could trust.

TT
TONY T.
Kia Soul
10/19/2018
Brake shop always take care of me when I bring my cars to the shop
That shop is great customer friendly

Joe M.
Kaysville, UT
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business was good.

Ram 2500
10/06/2018
2013 Dodge turbo
They have a great crew always satisfied took my truck in with half power and a failed Turbo System took it out with full power no check engine lights everything perfect

Chase B.
Dodge Dakota
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Chase said the service was really good.

WH
WENDY H.
09/26/2018
Awesome service!
Scott and his crew are great, I have absolute faith in them in taking care of me and my vehicle based on the respectful, timely, courteous, and expert care given each time I bring the truck in. Thank you!

BE
Brandon E.
Wickenburg, AZ
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said that the place did what they said they would, and got it done on time.

Michael W.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business does a pretty good job.

GT
GLENDON T.
GLENDALE, AZ
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/17/2018
Satisfied customer
I was experiencing a challenge with my fuel system. During to the nature of my concerns my vehicle was taken right in and within a day I had my vehicle fixed and running great again. I appreciate the great detail placed into my concerns. I can tell j am a valued customer.

V
Valued Customer
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/15/2018
Good people
These guys know what they're doing, and you won't find anyone more honest than my friend Scott

JE
Jack E.
Ford Bronco
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he was satisfied with the service.

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/19/2018
Honest
Honest, dependable and quick

Alex M.
Surprise, AZ
Ford Bronco
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Alex said that he recommends this business. The staff provided very friendly and honest customer service.

GB
Greg B.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Greg said this facility has always done good work.

TG
Travis G.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff highly value their clientele. The prices were fair and the quality of repair work was excellent.