11/15/2019
Always step up
Scott and his team always take care of is in a timely fashion!!

CG
Chris G.
Avondale, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service at the business was awesome.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/22/2019
Great techs great owner good man
Great shop they fix problems right the first time. Great owner

WB
William B.
Surprise, AZ
smart fortwo
10/08/2019 Category: Service
William said the business offered a great service at a great price.

DUANE H.
Goodyear, AZ
Dodge Dakota
09/24/2019
Nice to find someone who’s Honest and competent!
They found the problem and fixed it. They also showed me some things i may need to watch out for in the future. My wife hates taking her vehicle in to repair shops because she always feels like they are trying to make her pay for something she doesn’t need. She would have no problem coming in here! Thanks Scott’s Complete Auto Care!

HS
HYDI S.
Nissan Versa
09/19/2019
Great honest customer service
I went in for oil change and issues with my air and left with answers and not feeling ripped off. Always very professional and great!! Been going for years and will continue.

DAVID D.
Tonopah, AZ
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
09/17/2019
Quick, competent, reasonably priced.
My Astro van A/C went out suddenly. I suspected the cause. Scott's confirmed the cause, found another I did not suspect and repaired it more quickly than I anticipated. The price was reasonable.

MK
Mary K.
Ford Expedition EL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the business was wonderful and she thinks the world of them. They were great and had reasonable prices.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
08/29/2019
Excellent, efficient service
I feel that I’m going to be treated fairly at Scott’s. Through their years of service, they have earned trust.

Jenna P.
08/22/2019
Trustworthy & straight forward
Scott is trustworthy and that's so hard to find in a mechanic. I appreciate his straight forward approach to explaining things to me and making recommendations. I have often been taken advantage of by mechanics because I know NOTHING about cars. But Scott has never treated me that way. The times we have looked up the average cost of a needed repair online, Scott's quotes have always been right on par and fair. Or when we have double checked car "symptoms" or issues online, Scott's diagnosis' have always lined up. I can't say that about every mechanic we've been to. I can't tell you what peace of mind it has brought our family to have someone we can trust.

WH
Wayne H.
Laveen, AZ
HUMMER H3
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the business had prompt service.

JORDAN P.
Chandler, AZ
Saturn Ion
08/10/2019
I don't go anywhere else
Loyal customer

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/26/2019
The Best
Appreciate the way give their utmost attention to every detail.

DK
David K.
07/20/2019
Best experience
I went down to have my clutch replaced and they looked at it and explain everything that was wrong with it and got it done asap.
Thanks.

Rod W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kia Sorento
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Rod said he is impressed with the business.

I
Ignacio
Ram 1500
07/16/2019
Great price and service

07/11/2019
Saved me again
Having my vehicles on jobs is critical and when they go down I am not only delaying jobs. I am also at risk of losing jobs. They do an excellent job of of keeping me going!

WD
Wittnee D.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Wittnee's husband. He said the vehicle was in and out really quickly.

AN
Anthony N.
Arizona
Saturn Aura
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he would recommend this business for service.

PT
Pete T.
Waddell, AZ
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Pete said he has been using this business for many years, and there is nobody better. He stated the service is top notch, and the staff members are great people. When he wants his vehicle service done right, this is where he goes.