Overall Rating 2.8846154/5Overall Rating 2.8846154/5rating 2.8846154rating 2.8846154rating 2.8846154
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231
Alfredo L. on 10/20/2017
"H"
B
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 09:49 AM
Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Attention to the Details"
I didn’t even know how bad my tires was, they noticed and recommend me to change it.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:57 AM

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with BRAMAN Hyundai.

Your experience at our Dealership is important to us and we hope to continue earning your business.

Thank you for providing your comments and feedback regarding your service experience with Braman Hyundai. Your response will help us to continue striving to provide you with the best possible customer experience for future visits.

Edras J. on 10/19/2017
"very professional"
excellent service
Review Created: 10/19/2017 06:13 AM

Barbara P. on 10/18/2017
"Very Satisfied"
How clean and how nice the people are including the mechanic coming out while going on lunch break or break everyone is so nice and friendly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra

Service Date: 10/15/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:12 PM
Luis M., service manager at Braman Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Kenneth A. on 10/17/2017
"Great service by the agents"
5 star
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:43 PM

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Exellent!"
I had my appointment scheduled for 11:45 am but they wee able to accommodate me at 9am. Gary did an excellent job in getting me set up with a promise to be done in 1.5 hrs. I was back in my car at 10 am and my day was not wasted just!!.. Excellent service!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:10 PM

Teressa R. on 10/17/2017
"DIANA in the Hyndai service department in Miami. She always takes good care of my and she LISTENS to my concerns regarding my vehicle and checks them out thoroughly. I love that!"
I love the service center.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 10:44 AM

Maria M. on 10/16/2017
"Great service "
I had a great service advisor Fausto Leon Jr. This guy was something else top notch service he took the time to greet me with courtesy, listen to my problem and understood the problem at hand. Dropped off the car and git my paper work within 5 minutes 2 1/2 hours later my car was ready !!! First time I've had a car serviced so quickly and correctly just want to say thank you for having an employee like this at your dealership and thank you for the techs that got to the problem do quickly
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 04:42 PM

Laura C. on 10/16/2017
"car service"
I love going to Hyundai car service, everyone is so nice and attentive!
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 08:56 AM

Ricardo T. on 10/15/2017
"Good friendly service"
From beginning to end it was a great experience
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/08/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 11:07 AM

Teresa C. on 10/14/2017
"How timely the service is"
The service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/14/2017 03:30 PM

Isabel E. on 10/14/2017
"Excellent Service, helpful and professional staff"
Fausto Leon was my service advisor. He was helpful, professional and helped me immediately even though it was late in the day. I was very happy with the service I received. I highly recommend Braman Hyundai for its service and specially knowledgeable staff.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/14/2017 11:58 AM

Henry A. on 10/14/2017
"Great Service!"
Very convenient to be open on a Sunday. Great service and job completed as expected.
Review Created: 10/14/2017 02:11 AM

Stella G. on 10/13/2017
"Thanks for a great service!"
Great customer service. Friendly and knowledgeable representatives. Comfortable waiting space with WiFi, TV and coffee. I was kept updated on the diagnostic and the waiting time.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 04:20 PM

GUSTAVO O. on 10/13/2017
"Regular service at Bradman Hyundai."
I was received by Braman service Agent Diana, very kind and professional. I spend less than 40 minutes over there, while I watch TV on the lobby and drink a good cup of coffee prepared by my self as I like. I compared each service price with other location, also with costume internet price, I calculate each price is properly on range. I like this place, I mean Braman; highly recommended !!!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata

Review Created: 10/13/2017 01:38 PM
Luis M., service manager at Braman Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Lourdes E. on 10/13/2017
"Great Service Advisor"
My service advisor, Gary, is always very professional, accessible, knowledgable, timely, and very pleasant to deal with.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Azera