TD
Tony D.
Smithfield, NC
Nissan Sentra
05/17/2019
Friendly, honest and quick turn around on repairs.

Cullen W.
Cullen Weeks
These guys rock. Straight up good. They will look at you auto and they are honest. They will say if you need to spend the money or not. They don’t add parts to the car unless it needs it. If you have tried the rest now try the best. Bryan and his team rocks

RP
Richard P.
Honest
Honest repair shop with fair prices

Steve H.
05/16/2019
A great family run repair shop
Brian's Auto Repair is an outstanding local family-run business. They do a great job every time I take my vehicles in for service.

Dave C.
Smithfield, NC
Nissan Frontier
05/15/2019
Tire rotation
Good work, on time, and I appreciate your mechanic “ torqueing “ the wheel lugs,
nice touch !
Thanks.
Dave

Ray W.
05/13/2019
Love this place
Brian's Automotive Repair has worked on three of my company vehicles and two of my personal vehicles. All of the staff is very friendly. As long as I live in this area, they will take care of my vehicles.

TL
TONY L.
Buick Verano
Quality work
Car needed an oil and filter change I rather bring my car here then those other places because they give you a more personalize service. They also check rest of car to make sure its running fine

TH
Tammy H.
Angier, NC
Chevrolet Colorado
Awesome place
Any time I call for appointment. They get me on in. They explain everything they r doing. Also, if they can save me money for not doing unnecessary work. They will.

SHERWOOD B.
Excellent service/turn around
Very prompt very professional very reasonably priced

MATTHEW H.
Mitsubishi Galant
Great experience
I brought my car in for brake service and an oil change. They were prompt in letting me know what was needed to get my car working properly, and all the work was done within a day. Good, friendly, and quick service. Will be returning.

robert c.
Jeep Liberty
05/10/2019
Fast repair, great service, and affordable
Great service. They fixed my Jeep fast and were affordable also. Great to have honest people for repairs for me to go to. I saw stuff about mechanics not being honest on TV with hidden cameras which is scary, so I am glad not to worry about that with them. Great place.

DAVID S.
05/09/2019
Found: Great Auto Mechanic
I have been using Brian's Auto repair for over a year now. I couldn't be happier with the service. Always timely and efficient. Prices are fair, and no pressure for unrequested or unnecessary work. I had a suspension issue once and they promptly ordered the parts, and while repairing it noticed I did not need a portion replaced and simply informed me they saved me that expense. That kind of integrity I really appreciate. I will continue to bring my automobiles to Brian's without a doubt.

Daryl C.
05/08/2019
Honestly honest!
Very honest garage,im so thankful to have as my neighborhood shop!

EH
Edward H.
05/06/2019
Cost
Stayed within original quote and kept me informed with progress.

David H.
Speedy fix
Dropped our Jeep off the night before, it was done by mid morning the next day. Super fast and super nice guys!

RONNIE W.
Toyota Prius c
Prius C service
Thanks Y'all!
I'll be back!

TL
TONY L.
Quality work
I've taken both of my vehicles to have work done and very pleased with the quality and cost knowing my vehicles will be repaired properly and not worrying about break down. They let you know upfront cost and what is needed. Thanks guys

MJ
Matt J.
Great job again
Thanks again for the top notch work and effort in doing things right.
Well done again.

SCOTT S.
Cadillac DTS
Easy and reasonable
Had to have a power steering hose replace. Left my car at night, they called me first thing in the morning with a reasonable estimate. It was less than I anticipated so I added a tire rotation and oil change. It was done by the end of the day. Highly recommend them.

MK
Mark K.
Ford Fiesta
05/02/2019
Great customer service all around.
Brian’s auto is a great place to have any vehicle serviced. Great customer service. They treat you like family. So if you are looking for a great auto shop and atmosphere. Brian’s is the place you n family friends need to go.