JIM B.

Mac M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/21/2020
Good people
Brian’s is always good, honest, dependable service. I’ve had them save me money of stuff I thought I needed but didn’t and had them just do solid good work. I’ve had other places do shoddy work before. Not Brian’s. It’s always right and I’m always grateful for a square deal.

CHRISTIAN S.
Angier, NC
01/21/2020
Honest and reliable
Great work

01/18/2020
Love these guys!
Went to the dealership for a recall. They “found” a bunch of issues. Brought it back to Brian’s to have them check it out. Nothing wrong! Glad I didn’t listen to the dealer.

Justin B.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Justin said that the place made his truck drive straight again and he definitely recommends the business.

BC
Billy C.
01/14/2020
Starter Repair & Clutch Adjustment
Everyone was very helpful and professional. Service was accomplished in a reasonable time at a reasonable cost. Am very satisfied with the work done and amount of time it took to do the repairs.

Nissan Murano
01/14/2020
I took my mom's car in due to the engine running rough and the check engine light being on. This was an unscheduled repair and they had it ready the next day. Super nice people. This place is an example of what all repair shops should be like.

JIM H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2020
I trust them
Brian’s has done quite a bit of work for me. It’s always been done quickly, and more importantly, done right. Their prices have always been more than competitive, and everyone there has always been kind. I’ve referred several people there, including immediate family, which should tell you all you need to know. Great place, great people.

Jim M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/08/2020
Filta Fleet
I am a small business owner in the Cleveland area. I have 5 work vans and 4 personnel vehicles. It’s nice to know that Brian’s keeps record of each of the vehicles. Work is always prompt. And work isn’t done until it’s approved by me.

SK
Sharon K.
Dodge Dakota
01/07/2020
Great job
They always do a great job, very fast and through.

HH
Harold H.
Selma, NC
GMC Yukon XL
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Harold said they seemed really friendly and his family has gone there before. He said they were great and he appreciates them.

CF
Cedric F.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Cedric said this business has a good mechanic.

Rachel M.
01/03/2020
Fixing oil leak 2015 camry
Brian's team was amazing. Diagnosing my oil leak within hours of drop off, letting me know the cost of repair promptly and fixing my car the same day! My family has always been treated fairly here.

KYONDIA S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/02/2020
Very patient with me

01/02/2020
Continuing great work!
Friendly folks, great quality. Trustworthy.
Reasonable prices, and done right. They continue to earn my business.