10/22/2018
Wonderful people who take great care of you!
Brian, Don, Ray and their crew are awesome. Always take my vehicles there for service.

KG
Korky G.
GMC Acadia
10/11/2018
Awesome service!
Had a tire with a screw in it on my way to work. Stopped and was in and out with my tire repaired in 20 minutes!!

John F.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/11/2018
Flat tire fixed
Thanks for fixing my flat tire while I waited. The staff was courteous and friendly. The spare tire was put back in the trunk properly. The wait was minimal. Thanks Brian!
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿš— .

Owens Cross Roads, AL
Kia Soul
10/05/2018
Super service,
Very knowledgable, friendly and quick. Product has great selection with fair pricing.

Ronald W.
Ardmore, AL
10/04/2018
Brian's is a stop for all your mechanic needs.
We have been customers for about 3 decades. We have never experienced any type of negativity in employees or work . Great employees, they go out of their way for customer service satisfaction. They guarantee their service and strive to make customers happy. Brian's gives us an estimate of part and labor cost and 99% of time that's the final cost. Never had the need to question their charges. They have serviced at least 10 cars of ours through the years. Today our adult children take their vehicles to Brian's. I recommend anyone to go to Brian's Tire and Service.

Anthony M.
Woodville, AL
09/22/2018
"Replacement of Brake Lines and Oil Change"
The work was done satisfactorily.

Joel A.
Toney, AL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Joel said this business had good communication and customer service. They were very detailed with the explanation of the issue and what it takes to fix it. They are good people.

Jo P.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Jo said the business is honest, forthright prompt. There have never been any problems. Don and the employees are great. It was a great experience.

PP
Patti P.
Ardmore, AL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Patti said that the place did well for her.

John H.
Acura MDX
09/18/2018
Really good service, treated like family
I use Brian's for most of my car service and have for years. I always appreciate the way they treat me, and this visit was no exception. I needed four tires and everything that goes with that, so gave them a heads-up a couple of days before and they had the tires on hand when I arrived. Brian took me home in his car, and later they sent someone to pick up my wife to retrieve the car when they were done. You really can't ask for better service than this!

TR
Tammy R.
Struts for my car.
They put new struts on my car while I worked. My car was ready by 4 pm. I now have a smooth ride.

TR
Tammy R.
Chevrolet Suburban
Oil Change
I called to make my oil change appointment for lunch and they accommodated me. They completed my oil change within an hour and I was on my way. Thanks.

RI
Robert I.
Honda Civic Si
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business was very helpful and got the job done in a timely manner.

Chrysler 300
09/14/2018
Ray, Rick.. everyone is so great. They take care of me and my vehicles like nobody else
These gentlemen do an honest days' work. They are respectful and admit anytime they are unsure of a diagnosis.
Prices are quite competitive!

GL
Gail L.
09/14/2018
Depend on good service
I have been going to Brian's Tires for many years. They are always dependable and trustworthy. Their prices may be a little higher than some places but the trust I have in them far outweighs the difference in cost.

DT
David T.
09/13/2018
Brian's Tire is the Place
I appreciate the excellent work and care provided by the personnel at Brian's Tire and Service. Ray makes me feel comfortable and safe with his professional attention and care of all of my automotive needs. I don't have to worry about my tires being the proper size and weight rating with Ray! He gets the proper tires and makes sure that things are fixed to provide safe and extended use! I think everyone would be delighted with the folks at Brian's Tire and Service taking care of their auto needs.

GR
Gary R.
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Gary said this business had good service. He was in and out really fast.

Terry S.
Hazel Green, AL
Ford Club Wagon
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the staff are good people, they have always done good work in a timely fashion and they are honest about what they have done. He said it is a good place to get a vehicle fixed and he is overall happy with it.

EI