MO

LOUIS M.
Jeep Patriot
02/17/2020
Drive module
It took three tries , but they didn't give up and I hope it's fixed.... Replacement parts aren't what they used to be.

AG
Aaron G.
GMC Yukon
02/07/2020
GREAT EXPERIENCE
This was my first time doing business with Brian’s and I think I found my new repair shop! Service was excellent all round from the friendly receptionist Hailey, the speed of tow service and expertise of the mechanic, Mike. They were very informing through the whole experience and kept me updated all along the way. Prices are right on and in my case (transmission) an awesome warranty which wasn’t offered anywhere else was given. Professionalism at its finest.

ROSS C.
Jeep Liberty
02/06/2020
Repair Work
This is a great place to have work done, one of the best things is their honesty and the guilty of work they do

Jack W.
01/31/2020
First time won’t be my last
Super friendly and informative about my car and what they did awesome people !!

FR
Frank R.
Davison, MI
GMC Pickup
01/27/2020
Truck rear differential service
I brought my truck in for service to Brian’s from a recommendation at Muffler Man in Lapeer. When I took my truck in to Brian’s the were short an employee and could not get me in that day. I told them that I have no other day I can bring it in that week. They immediately rearranged their work schedule to get me in while I waited. I really appreciated that they did that for me. I even offered an extra $50 to them for this and they declined!!!!
It is nice to be able to get that kind of service.

Mike G.
Michigan
Chevrolet Cruze
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a good job trying to find the right parts and a used transmission but unfortunately they were not able to.

AP
Al P.
Ford Edge
01/16/2020
Changed trans fluid
Fast friendly service. Reasonable price.

NP
Nan P.
GMC Terrain
01/08/2020
Best ever!!!
I went to Brian’s transmission when my car fix place told me they didn’t do transmissions. I was very worried when I got there that I wouldn’t get my car back soon ( it being my only vehicle,) but they fixed it and had it back to me in a week. That might seem like awhile but it was between Christmas and New Year. I have to say it runs better than it has ... ever. Thank you

Bill H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Bill said they always do a good job and he watches them while they work to see how they're doing.

BL
BRUCE L.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/05/2019
These people actually care about the client.
Our experience with this company has been above and beyond anything we have ever experienced from any transmission shop ever before. Unfortunately we drive older cars and have had to have transmissions replaced in multiple vehicles throughout the years. I have never been more impressed or thankful for these guys.Even the receptionist does everything she can to take care of things. They all go the extra mile and then some. I don’t usually give reports like this but these guys are well worth the extra little effort! Give them a try and he will not be disappointed I promise!

Robert B.
North Branch, MI
Very professional and knowledgeable
I had my truck towed to there shop, with in a couple hours they called and explained the problems. They had the truck fixed in a few days. When picking the truck up they explained all of there work that was completed. They communicated throughout the repair process.

VJ
VINCE J.
Harbor Beach, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
Brians Transmission Review.
Mike and his team from Brain’s Transmission have always worked us in as soon as possible and have provided excellent automotive work, never have been disappointed. Highly recommended!

VT
VENANCIO T.
Flushing, MI
Buick Rainier
Fixed issue
Found what was issue and fixed with a warranty without cost. Worked as team with another facility 500 miles away. They worked as coordinated team in resolving issue

DOUG M.
Cadillac Escalade
11/26/2019
Good
Very nice and knowledgeable people