RP
RICHARD P.
GMC Terrain
04/23/2019
oil change
close to home and frendly

GH
GLENN H.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/22/2019
Awesome
I've been going here for years, highly recommend them.

AP
ANNE P.
Romeo, MI
Chevrolet HHR
04/19/2019
Honesty
Very honest people. Even when you’re old you get a 10% off. Even though it’s a ways out from Romeo I’m still happy that they can help me with my car.

DALE C.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
04/18/2019
Honest business
Mike has been my go to service guy for the past three years. I have been thoroughly pleased with his work and honesty when it comes to fixing my vehicles.

EU
Elda U.
Dryden, MI
Cadillac SRX
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Elda said her experience was fine and they could not find anything wrong.

Buick Rendezvous
04/15/2019
Quick and reliable
Great customer service. Had to get my trans fixed & it was done within a week! So happy to have my car running so good - like brand new. Thank you!!

MELODY H.
04/11/2019
Convenient, Friendly and Trustworthy!!
I have been trusting Brian's Transmission with our vehicles for over twenty years. With such great experiences we have recommended Brian's to friends and family who also depend on Brian's team to keep our vehicles running great!
As a widow now it is very reassuringly to know I have a knowledgeable and trustworthy team to care for my vehicle.

DOUG M.
Cadillac Seville
04/08/2019
Nice and knowledgeable people

04/05/2019
There professional about there business
I've been coming to brian's for a number of years, and have always had great success with there performance. They guarantee there work, which I have not had to bring my vehicle back. I would recommend there business to everyone needing transmission work.

DAVE R.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/04/2019
Transmission repair
I had work done on my 84 Chevy pick up. The price was very fair the work was excellent and I had no complaints.

Sheryl C.
GMC Canyon
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Sheryl said that the place is three times awesome.

MILLER S.
04/03/2019
Honesty
I was very happy with the service I received from the minute I walked in. I was impressed with the information I was given and how they kept my price as low as they could get it for replacing my trans lines. I'm very happy that I chose Brian's to fix my car.

LR
LOUISE R.
North Branch, MI
Ford Edge
03/29/2019
Brian's Transmissions I feel SAFE with them!!!!
From years ago till now I have found Fair prices, honesty, and integrity!!!! They are VERY willing to explain and of course show all parts that have been replace (which is also state law giving the customer the option of viewing or taking parts). I do NOT trust many people with working on my car and am careful whom I pass good words onto. I will stand by my recommendations because they do an excellent job, but you can also trust them to be true. I used to work on cars and was once a certified mechanic about a hundred years ago. While I don't know much with all new car stuff, I still know enough to see FALSE or TRUE!!!!
I will continue to bring my repairs to them!!!

KG
Kimberly G.
Davison, MI
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said her service was good and the staff were helpful.

James P.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
James said he had a few issues with this business, but the staff is helping him. He had to take his vehicle back 2 times since it was repaired. The mechanic is a good guy and is trying his best to make him happy.

AP
ANNE P.
Romeo, MI
Chevrolet HHR
03/20/2019
Trust
I would say Brian’ s Transmission and Auto repairer did a great job on my 2006 HHR. I was nervous because when women go into a business sometimes we are treated with respect like a man. But Mike and his crew looked over my car gave me a price and I trusted him to do the work on my car. Plus it’s a one year warranty.

Bob M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he was pleased with the service he received. He was impressed with Mike and the staff.

VJ
VINCE J.
Harbor Beach, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
03/15/2019
Service review: 2013 Suburban
Positive results again. We have brought our vehicles service needs to Brians Transmission and Mike and his entire team have always treated us with great courtesy, promptness and satisfaction. We brought our 2013 Suburban in on Thursday afternoon for engine performance issues and we had it back by Friday morning. There was a lineup of vehicles which would have left us without our suv for the weekend but because the issue was a minor one Mike got it in and out as fast as he could without waiting! Complete satisfaction once again!

TARRAH S.
Kia Sportage
03/14/2019
Oil Change
Had an oil leak, called and got me in the next morning. Had a screw that needed to be replaced! No charge and I was in and out! Great customer service, highly recommend!

TARRAH S.
Kia Sportage
03/14/2019
Oil Change
Was over on my miles for an oil change and didn't want to drive all the way to KIA. I live in Lapeer. They didnt have any Oil Filters for a KIA sportage. Mike ordered and got me in within the week, and had it done before I had to be to work. I know where I will be getting my oil changed from now! Thanks!