CT

KJ
KESHA J.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/26/2021
Been to the Locust Grove location twice with two different vehicles. Both time the service and customer service has been awesome!

PP
PHYLLIS P.
Perry, FL
Lincoln Navigator
07/25/2021
Auto repair service
Thank you so much for the fast service I received. Phyllis from Florida
David L., Manager from Brickyard Automotive Repair & Service responded on 07/26/2021

Hi Phyllis,
Thank you for your recommendation and the great score you awarded our team at Brickyard Automotive.
And also for the great comment "Auto repair service 07/25/2021
Thank you so much for the fast service I received. Phyllis from Florida. "

PB
PAMELA B.
Jackson, GA
Honda Civic Sdn
07/25/2021
Really nice place

Hi Pamela,
And also for the great comment "Really nice place 07/25/2021
Treated professionally by pleasant, kind and knowledgeable person at front counter. Timely inspection and extremely clean facility. "

MATTHEW H.
07/24/2021
Excellent service. Very quick despite being undermanned for the day.
David L., Manager from Brickyard Automotive Repair & Service responded on 07/24/2021

Hi Matthew,
And also for the great comment "Great service! 07/24/2021
Excellent service. Very quick despite being undermanned for the day. "

AL
AUSTIN L.
Covington, GA
07/23/2021
Great
They helped fix my car great service.

Hi Austin,
And also for the great comment "Great 07/23/2021
They helped fix my car great service. "

Mcdonough, GA
07/23/2021
Great service Nice/Knowledgeable staff

Hi,
And also for the great comment "Great service Nice/Knowledgeable staff 07/23/2021
Great service will be making it my go-to place. Staff and waiting accommodations very nice. Knowledgeable Mechanics. "

DONTAE B.
Barnesville, GA
07/22/2021
Took care of me right away.

Hi Dontae,
And also for the great comment "Took care of me right away. 07/22/2021
Just the atmosphere when u walk in. Seem like a Good place to do business with your car. "

PL
PAT L.
Satellite Beach, FL
07/22/2021
Car repair
David L., Manager from Brickyard Automotive Repair & Service responded on 07/22/2021

Hi Pat,
And also for the great comment "Car repair 07/22/2021
I was traveling when I experienced. a problem with my car! I had to get a room for the night and found Brickyard Autimotive was across the road from my motel. They diagnosed my problem and repaired my car and got me back on the road.. very knowledgeable! Also, friendly and most of all honest. I was even shown the problem before repair and was not charged an arm and a leg for repair. If I lived close - no one else would ever work on my vehicles! "

HG
HAYLEY G.
Cumming, GA
Kia Optima
fast friendly service

Hi Hayley,
And also for the great comment "fast friendly service 07/21/2021
first time there for emissions and it was quick and easy! the staff was friendly and easy going and made the overall experience enjoyable! they have benches outside as well as inside to make the wait comfortable.."

Kia Sorento
Emission
Staff was friendly! Went to get my emission done and was in and out in no time.

And also for the great comment "Emission 07/21/2021
Staff was friendly! Went to get my emission done and was in and out in no time.."

Good experience
The service was quick, checking was simple, and the people were friendly.

And also for the great comment "Good experience 07/21/2021
The service was quick, checking was simple, and the people were friendly.."

JO
JAMES O.
Stockbridge, GA
Professionalism is here.

Hi James,
And also for the great comment "Professionalism is here. 07/21/2021
They are courteous, they are busy but will take the time to help you. Well-versed in what is needed to assist you."

Nissan Rogue
07/20/2021
Quick Emission Test!

And also for the great comment "Quick Emission Test! 07/20/2021
Stopped by for an emission check and was in and out in less than 15 minutes. Quick polite service and a nice waiting room."

Conyers, GA
GMC Savana Cargo Van
07/20/2021
Good timing on service
In and out reasonable time

And also for the great comment "Good timing on service 07/20/2021
In and out reasonable time."