TOMMY B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/17/2018
Light gray interior. Had dirty hand prints several places on interior
I have light grey interior. Had dirty hand prints several places on interior

CL
CHANDRA L.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
07/13/2018
Unique Mercedes
My car needed some serious and expensive repairs. I found Unique through an advertisement and took my car to Devon. Unique Mercedes is professional and reasonable. My car runs better than it did before it needed repairs! I was thoroughly pleased!

JERRY W.
Ellenwood, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/02/2018
Friendly and capable service.
I always enjoy the service and attention I receive at Unique Mercedes Service Center.

PP
PAULETTE P.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/01/2018
Unique Mercedes - Great service and Great staff
I had been a few places to have my C230 Mercedes checked. The check engine light never seemed to stay off after being serviced. I was very frustrated and close to trading it in when I saw an ad for Unique Mercedes. I was reluctant but decided to try one more time. I gave Unique Mercedes a try and they did not let me down. I was given detailed information about the problem and it was explained as that I could understand. As a woman I just wanted excellent and honest car service and that's what I got at Unique Mercedes. The owner and staff are very nice and friendly. They all made feel as if my car concerns mattered. I am so relieved that I found them and I can take my car there when problems arise or for my scheduled maintenance needs. Thanks to all of you at Unique Mercedes.

ED
Errol D.
Georgia
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Errol said the staff did a good job and gave excellent service.

SHAWN S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/21/2018
Polite Staff
Good and Friendly service, and they keep you up to the minute with details/status. Will return

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/10/2018
Too expensive
I don't agree with the idea of charging customers so much money just to diagnose the problem on top of a separate amount to fix the problem.

JAMES F.
Stone Mountain, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
06/08/2018
Remains personal and affordable. My 2006 cls 500 runs like new thanks to Devon and his crew
My 2006 Cls 500 runs like new thanks to Devon and his crew at Unique. They are very personal and affordable.

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/04/2018
Air condition service
Excellent customer service. Kept me informed, good time and reasonable price

Donica C.
05/25/2018
Best Service Best Price
I typically don’t give reviews but I have to write one for Unique Mercedes located in Conyers. I had both batteries replaced and a new key ordered. Short and quick Ms Janet was super friendly, she followed up with me and provided great customer service. Devon actually went over and beyond to assist me. Unique Mercedes is my new service center for all of my vehicle’s needs. Honest people , fair pricing and professional service!!!!

Donica C.
05/25/2018
Best Service Best Price

Dwayne G.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said the service was pretty good. The work was done fast.

KK
KAMBEYA K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/14/2018
Very professional.
My first visit; the service was excellent, and courtesy was the best. I will certainly return.

Terry M.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the staff were very personable.

SK
SHAWN k.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/27/2018
Great attitude and service
You and your team always display the most professional attitude when dealing with me when I come in for the service of my vehicle. The knowledge of your staff is evident as they maneuver through the many difficult task of servicing these very expensive vehicles on a daily basis. Your place of business is the only place my Mercedes Benz will ever get serviced.

LJ
LEON J.
Mercedes-Benz S500
04/23/2018
Professional Service from start to finish.
I love going to Unique Mercedes Service Center. The owner, Mr. Devon Dawkins and his entire service staff treats me like family. They are very professional and knowledgeable at all times. My vehicle is always repaired and serviced right the first time on a constant basis. I always choose Unique Mercedes Service Center over any Atlanta area Mercedes Benz service shop for my service and repairs. Mr. Dawkins and his service team is the best!

AF
ALVIN F.
Douglasville, GA
Mercedes-Benz E550
04/17/2018
Promptness and friendly service
Thank you for your promptness and service. it was my first time having my Mercedes serviced at your place of business and was very delighted about the friendly atmosphere. I would definitely recommend your establishment to others.

CL

WS
Wedia S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Wedia said the employees were nice. They provided good customer service. They were attentive. They provided excellent service.

AH
Athaniel H.
Decatur, GA
03/30/2018
Totally unethical business practices
Dishonest labor practices. This business will charge not for the time it takes to do a repair, which is already high enough because of Mercedes rates, but they will charge extra just to inflate their income. I.E. $95 hr for repair that to remove a fan and replace it with a new part that took all of 30 minutes resulting in a charge of $300 is a rip off! Don't do business here