AH
ANTHONY H.
Mercedes-Benz S63
06/06/2020
Professionislm
The display of professionalism and knowledge along with the family atmosphere...

MF
MARVELIAH F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Phenomenal customer service
This place is a gem, the customer service is second to none. I look forward to having all of my car needs taken care of here! I would recommend this place to EVERYONE! Thank you guys so much for you professionalism and outstanding service!

CLAUDETTE M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Very satisfied
Very professional and polite

PC
PHILLIP C.
Flex A service
Service was done in time promiced and was done as expected

MICHAEL L.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/02/2020
Exceptional Service
So glad I was referred to Unique Mercedes. Great customer service, professional and courteous. Nice comfortable waiting room as well. I almost dont want to leave a review so word doesnt get out too much. Just kidding , Devon and his staff run a 1st rate shop. Took great care of my S550 .

REV. KENNETH S.
05/31/2020
Honesty

SANTRESA W.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/29/2020
Amazing Service!!
I know when I leave my car it’s in good hands. The work is supreme and the atmosphere is upbeat and professional!!!!

OT
OLIVIA T.
Lithonia, GA
05/24/2020
Professional
If you want highly skilled and professional service for your Benz, Unique Mercedes is your place. Devon and his team are the best in the business!

CANDICE S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/24/2020
Like Family
I called Unique Mercedes while I was bumping down the road with a flat tire . Christina assured me everything was going to be ok . I had my car towed and new tires would be waiting within 15 minutes of my call . If you have been dealing with a regular Mercedes Dealer that doesn’t know your name and try’s to over charge you every time they see your car . Stop going there take your car to Unique Mercedes because Devon , Christina and Mama treat you like family . It was a blessing the day I saw the sign on the highway , otherwise if I would have had to continue to use other Mercedes Dealers, I would have went back to driving a Cadillac!

BRIAN M.
Snellville, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/23/2020
Excellent experience looking forward to doing more business in the future. Service was very professional.

Mercedes-Benz E350
Great customer service.
Excellent service and very professional.

DOROTHY C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Great customer service.
I was very pleased with the service done to my car. For the extensive service that was done the cost was very reasonable, and my car was ready within a reasonable time. My car was spotless inside and outside and the wheels shining when l got it back, l was very amazed. Mr Devon is a very excellent mechanic he does a great job.

CHARLES W.
Mercedes-Benz C350
Always on point!
I won’t let anyone else work on my car! Trustworthy,honest and efficient!

DF
DAVIYOHN F.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
05/22/2020
Very skilled and detailed on service being completed

HR
HORATIO R.
Stockbridge, GA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/22/2020
A+++++ Five stars all the way
Very professional and great service.