LEON S.
Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/20/2019
The service was great and the workers was polite.

BR
BILLY R.
Stockbridge, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Service and staff
Taking time to explain everything

RODNEY M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Outstanding
Since finding this office, I no longer drive cross town for professional, courteous service. They are professional in all of their dealings and I highly recommend you give them a try. I have no regrets! None

JONATHAN A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/17/2019
2000 E320
Had my transmissions motor mounts replace, car drives and rides like new. Work took less than a week.

TE
TERRANCE E.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/16/2019
Great service!!!
I was looking for a HIGH QUALITY shop that specializes in newer Mercedes Benz, prompt professional environment and a comfortable waiting area in the event I decided to wait.....UNIQUE MERCEDES fit the bill!!! I brought my wife's Benz the next day and I have refered a few friends as well!!! This will definitely be my stop moving forward!

WJ
WILLIE J.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/10/2019
Always great service!!
I am always pleased with the service!!

JY
JAMES Y.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/09/2019
Devon and the entire Unique Mercedes team are always professional and the service is excellent.

ROBERT B.

Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/04/2019
Repairs
I am completely satisfied with unique Mercedes they are very professional and welcoming. I first went to the dealer only to get a false diagnosis but Unique Mercedes did their diagnostic check and found that the dealer was completely wrong and saved me some money. This is my lifetime repair shop from now on. Thanks Devon (owner) and the rest of the crew.

CARL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/03/2019
Carl M.
Unique Mercedes has excellent customer service.
The vehicle tasks and services performed on my vehicle has always been outstanding. Honesty and integraty makes and every difference when providing any type of service. Thanks Unique.

CHANDRA S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Mercedes-Benz S430
03/02/2019
Very appreciative
I needed my brakes done. Devon, owner, replaced and brakes. In doing so, he noticed my headlight was out and replaced that too before returning my care. I appreciate the work and service that Unique Mercedes provides.

JUSTIN R.

Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz S500
02/27/2019
Great Personal Service
Great atmosphere for quality service from people who care.

AJ
AL J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/14/2019
Check engine warning
GREAT JOB UNIQUE MERCEDES,I had been to several mechanics trying to find solution to check engine light continuing to come on.
Through great perseverance the problem was found by unique Mercedes.My only Mechanic for my Benz!

MJ
MARGARET J.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/10/2019
Battery service
Service didn't take long.

AW
ANGELA W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/09/2019
Long time customer
I have been coming here for several years and would not trust my car with anyone else.

AJ
AL J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/07/2019
Mercedes Repair
Excellent service,very professional,explaining everything which is very important to me.

DN
DEANGELO N.
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/06/2019
Great Service Honest Owner
1st time using Unique Mercedes for key fob failure on 2012 C300. Excellent communication and service, we will go back.

TH
THERESA H.
Locust Grove, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/05/2019
Customer Service
Professional, personal customer service and fair prices.