ME
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/25/2019
Great service, reasonable price
Devon and his team repaired my 20 year old E320 so that it was safe for my son to drive. He showed me what needed to be done and explained why. I also appreciate the recommendations for the future. Will bring my GL450 in when repairs are needed.

MIKE B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/24/2019
Great People, Great Service
The folks at Unique Mercedes are not only very nice people, they really know what they are doing! Great service! I'm thankful to have found Unique Mercedes! I'll be back the next time the service message comes up on my screen!

BW
BILL W.
Stockbridge, GA
06/23/2019
This was my first visit to Unique Mercedes. The service started with the friendly and great customer service Amanda and Christine when I scheduled my appt . Then when I came in Bridget was friendly. I was greeted and told I would be called. I was called with what needed to be done with a clear explanation with no upsell . Then when I returned to pick up my car Devon Sr took time to get to know me and explain what had been done and what needed to be done in the future but not necessarily now. It felt like family and Devon was willing to educate me on what had been done and what needed to be done in the future. Better experience than I have ever had at a dealership !! I have owned 3 Mercedes and this is my new place for service !! Thank you Devon and Team !!

JAMES F.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
06/23/2019
Devon an his personal call to update you.
Outstanding workmanship on my 2006 CLS 500. He keeps it running like new. I missed getting it washed on this visit.

GW
GAYLON W.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/20/2019
Simply superb!
Devon and the whole team @uniquemercedes went above and beyond to please myself and my husband . Thx you got great customer care, superb professional service and a pleasant overall experience. You've won my business!

DEREK R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/19/2019
Great experience!!!
Wonderful experience, Devon and the crew were excellent!!

LH
LYNN H.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
06/19/2019
Awesome Customer Service and great atmosphere!
Awesome customer service from the initial phone call to discussing my service needs with Devon. The waiting area (and restroom) was very clean and comfortable. The staff was warm, friendly, and a pleasure to chat with. It put me in mind of a Mercedes dealership. I received an estimate of repairs that my car would need going forward. Devon is very knowledgeable about cars in general and provided me great education in reference to my CLA250. To enhance the recommended service information I would be nice for the services to be listed in order by priority. I did discuss my on-going service with Devon, but within 6 months it's easy to forget the priority.

Great experience - I will definitely be returning!

JJ
JANICE J.
Lawrenceville, GA
06/17/2019
Great Service/Amazing Team
Devon and the team at Unique Mercedes are top notch! The work, the prices, and the customer service are the best I have ever seen from a repair shop - anywhere!
Thank you for your honesty and great service!

TC
TRENIA C.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
06/13/2019
T Coles
I am a repeat customer of Unique Mercedes I would not trust anyone else with my car. Devon has service my previous vehicle and my current vehicle. Communicate effectively regarding issues and pricing. The office staff very professional as well as the owner Devon. They are number 1 in my book.

VF
VALENCIA F.
Tucker, GA
Mercedes-Benz S350
06/13/2019
Fast and efficient..Devon very helpful
I called Devon and the office was closed and he called back personally..I spoke with him in details about my car...which I like and appreciate..He was very helpful in regards to a service he didn't perform for me..Great Shop..

TOM S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/11/2019
People and service Did great job of keeping you inform d
Did great job keeping you informed of the car status as well as explaining the problem and resolution neede.

ROBERT B.
Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLA
06/09/2019
Customer service
Genuine customer service, representative very helpful, shows concern.

KG
KATRINA G.
Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/08/2019
Awesome
Awesome and outstanding customer services!!!

MARSHA S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/05/2019
Front office is very professional Miss Kristina is very likable the professional mechanic Devon is very good at what he does and he treats each customer as an individual and I can appreciate that prices aren't too bad
I give the business a 10 Devon the owner is great! What I appreciate is that he is honest .

AE
ALEX E.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz E500
Warm and friendly environment
Excellent customer service and with very reasonable price.

TW
TAMMY W.
Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/05/2019
I appreciate their customer service that included friendly office staff, quick service, and a loaner car! We will return!

PG
PHYLLIS G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/01/2019
Ms
Quality service you can always count on. Always deliver amazing service

LH
LANA H.
SOUTH BEND, IN
Mercedes-Benz C230
05/31/2019
Always Superb Service
Unique Mercedes NEVER fails my expectations.They are fast, thorough and always has great prices. I still won’t take my car anywhere else.The whole staff is wonderful and Devon is a great businessman who is very experienced, knowledgeable and an all around a great guy.

GC
GALEKI C.
Rex, GA
05/31/2019
Unique Indeed!
I've been to a few independent shops and this one by far is the best I've been to so far. Pricing is reasonable, communication fantastic, and my car feels like new. Unfortunately they're not located anywhere near me but that just gives me a little longer to enjoy their work on the way home. I'm definitely bringing my E back for service. 12/10 great shop.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/30/2019
Love The Service!!
I prefer to spend my money with businesses I feel place a very high value on the customer experience. I’ve been impressed with Unique Mercedes since my very first visit. And they get extra points for helping me out at the last minute heading into a weekend!