ME
MICHELLE E.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/20/2020
Devon is awesome!
Devon is great and will take the time to explain what is going on with my car and why certain things need to be done. U will continue to patronize his business.

SHIRLEY B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/18/2020
Great Benz
Devon and staff are courteous and friendly. They take good care of your vehicle

PD
PATRICK D.
04/28/2020
Very honest with is customer and straight forward
This is my third time visiting unique benz and it has
Be very good and honest with me .
Right now I things I could bring my Mercedes
To anyone I will put my trust in us unique benz
Great workman skill. They know what they are doing.

BT
BENTELY T.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/24/2020
Definitely Unique
They were extremely friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them to mt family and friends

PW
PRISCILLA W.
Conyers, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/05/2020
Great Customer Service
Everyone is great to work with.

02/21/2020
Great customer services
As a first time customer, Devon calmly answered my concerns. My car was fixed with reasonable prices.

AO
AMADI O.
Hampton, GA
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/31/2020
Personal interaction
Promptness and can be trusted to do what they say

NB
NICOLA B.
Conyers, GA
01/16/2020
Servic
Good prices and the front desk personnel are awesome!

CJ
CAROLYN J.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/09/2020
Honest Staff
Never have I had repair service on any of the cars I owned having to wait 4 days for repair service on my vehicle. I already had schedule appointments for the week which I missed my friend retirement in South GA. I was afraid to drive the car due to Engine light on for 5 days in case the car ran hot. I don't believe a dealer would have me waiting that long but some Authorized Dealers but not all. Thanks for the service repair which was really needed before the weekend. Again, thanks.

FE
FRANKLIN E.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/04/2020
What Do I Think?
Personable, Honest and Professional is my assessment of Unique Mercedes and their team.

PD
PATRICK D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/19/2019
The workman ship and service
Why I like to unique benz is for the service that they give its always good they was work very clean.
They treat u like family. That I like unique benz.

DEREK D.
CONYERS, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/12/2019
2008 Mercedes CLK350
Friendly staff, very knowledgeable, willing to give you a brake down before continuing the job,I'd recommend this shop to friends and family, thank you for your service.

11/19/2019
Nice and helpful
Very helpful with fixing my car.

MJ
MARCIE J.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
10/29/2019
I have taken my car to this location multiple times for various services. The owner and employees are always friendly and professional. My services are always completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Unique Mercedes Service Center!

WP
WILLIAM P.
10/19/2019
Great service and great attiudes
Great service and shows great concern for the customer