Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Nissan Xterra
11/13/2019
service
job completed in time specified

MARGUERIT W.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/13/2019
Friendly and honest
Great experience. Got my car the same day!!!

JOHN M.
Cadillac DeVille
11/08/2019
Friendly outstanding service
They treat you as if your auto issue is the most important problem in the world. When they say something will be ready by a certain time you can count on it.

NA
Natalia A.
Phoenix, AZ
Honda Accord Sedan
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Natalia said the staff was quick and very attentive.

Catherine B.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said they are keeping her vehicle running at 300 thousand miles. There is nothing like them. They check her tires and windows without asking. They pick her up and take her home. They are fabulous.

NT
NANCY T.
Lincoln Town Car
11/02/2019
Great service, Great location, Great people
Our community is so lucky to have a full-service gas station. I never take them for granted and can only hope they will always be there. They are like a family institution with customer service as their main objective. Obviously they are doing something right because the same people have been working there for years. They will always have my support.

CP
Cassandra P.
10/29/2019
Honest Folks
A name-brand car dealership service center told me that I needed to replace my timing cover and made a big stink about how important it was, downplaying the $1500+ it would cost. When I said I needed to think on it and gather information, they took an hour to get my car ready so I could leave.

I came to Bridwell on a friend's recommendation. Within ten minutes they SHOWED me by walking me under my car where the timing cover was and that it was completely fine.

Bridwell didn't even charge me to have them look at it. They were friendly, kind, and honest. They have a customer for life.

KAREN S.
Phoenix, AZ
Toyota Prius v
10/29/2019
Always Bridwell
I take both my cars to Bridwell for all my work. As a single woman, repair places can be scary, and it's nice to have a place you can trust to do the work right the first time as well as knowing that they wont gouge you on unneeded repairs. I recommend them to all my friends!!!

Charlie B.
Cadillac SRX
10/22/2019
Engine replacement for Caddy SRX
Great personalized and genuine service throughout, including diagnosis and repair. I would highly recommend!

Kirk B.
Cadillac SRX
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said he was a happy repeat client already and everything went well on his last service visit.

KT
KATHY T.
Porsche Panamera
10/16/2019
Friendly and professional help!
The staff at Bridwell are all very courteous, accommodating and professional. They have always done a great job servicing my Panamera!

BD

BA
BILAL A.
10/08/2019
Replaced engine mounts
Great service and truck runs great!

Steve C.
10/04/2019
Expert service
Great service and expertise by veteran service manager Jeff McNulty and terrific techs.

Dave H.
Ford Club Wagon
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the reason he takes his vehicle to this facility is they are nice and do a good job. He said he is a devoted customer and they have excellent craftsmanship.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 10/09/2019

Dave,
Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. We are thankful for your business and hope we can continue to have you as a customer for years to come.

MARY ELLEN S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/27/2019
Bridwell is the Best!
After the recent storm, I drove over some rocks thinking my car would clear them. Unfortunately, I was wrong. But I knew where to go for an inspection and subsequent repairs. As usual the friendly Bridwell staff handled the job with expediency. They also apprised me how things were going. I love Bridwell!

Mary Ellen,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We're so glad you chose us to help you out and I'm glad we could take care of you. We are thankful for your business and hope we can help you out with any of your vehicle needs in the future.

Jacob L.
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business was pretty good.

Jacob,
Thank you so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business and taking the time to provide us a review. We look forward to helping you out in the future.

RD
Ron D.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the employees did an excellent job.

Ron,
We are so glad you were pleased with our employees and we appreciate your business with us. Thank you so much for the great review.

Jean F.
INFINITI FX35
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the service was very good.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to provide a review.
Hope we can continue to help you out in the future and provide you good service.

KEN B.
09/19/2019
As always, the quality of work and professionalism was top notch.
As stated above, great job.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 09/24/2019

Ken,
Thank you so much for your review. we are truly thankful for  your business with us and hope we can continue to provide you top notch service.