SL
SHARI L.
Cave Creek, AZ
07/18/2021
Great knowing car is in excellent hands!
Lane and his crew did a wonderful job installing new brakes, pads and rotors on our daughters car. Knowing she is safely back on the road gives us peace of mind…. The tram communicated with us each step of the way and took great care of the car.

CN
CECELIA N.
Phoenix, AZ
GMC Pickup
07/15/2021
Honesty
The owners of Bridwell on Lincoln and Scottsdale Rd are 100% great guys. They are honest and trust worthy! The 2 most important thing to me when I'm in need of a mechanic. The whole crew is awesome!!

TH
TODD H.
07/14/2021
Great Friendly Service Every Time
Another great experience with the guys at Bridwell's Automotive. I have trusted this local company for many of my vehicles over the years and they have never let me down.

Honda Accord Coupe
07/07/2021
Car start
Great service but problem not corrected

Dianne R.
07/05/2021
emissions ready
Bridwell repaired my truck to make it emission ready, and I can hear and feel the difference.
thanks Bridwell, I feel safe driving my truck.

HB
Hailey B.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Hailey said it was fast and economical.

David M.
Cadillac DTS
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Roslyn. She said she has been going there for over twenty years. They have always been wonderful and are great, any time she goes there.

FC
FRED C.
06/10/2021
Great attention to Detail and customer service.
Bridwell's always does a tremendous job for my family! Lane and his crew make sure your happy. I've had to have my car looked at a second time and no questions asked they took care of me at no charge and no excuses, that is customer service at it's best!

KEVIN M.
Land Rover Range Rover
Fast, reliable, and affordable
I drop of my Ranger Rover at 8 a.m. and its serviced by noon. Half priced as dealer.

CR
Charles R.
Ram 1500
Dodge RAM 1500 ECO diesel Regenerate
For the last two & a half years I've brought my Crossfire (Chrysler) and my Dodge RAM to Birdwell's Auto Center with 100% satisfaction at a very reasonable price. The Staff courteous, the Mechanics knowledgeable at a expert level of competence.

Dianne R.
06/04/2021
Road Trip Ready!
Thank you Bridwells for making my Ford Ranger road trip ready.. I have confidence on dirt roads and the highway.
Your service is always impeccable.
Di R

PB
PHIL / Angela B.
Lincoln Navigator
06/02/2021
They are the best! They have serviced all 4 of my cars.
Excellent service and great follow up

GP
GUY P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/18/2021
honestly good service
I trust Bridwell to fix my car period. I dont have to think about whether or not I will get ripped off. they are very honest and explain the problems in detail so I can make a good decision. There is no pressure.

BV
Betsy V.
FIAT 500L
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Betsy said her experience was good and she is always happy with the service.

JJ
Joe J.
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Joe said they were very responsive, very quick, called with an estimate, got it done and he was satisfied with the quality of the repairs.