LINDA M.
Lexus GS 350
06/12/2019
Great Service!
Brought my car in for routine maintenance. Jack made accurate diagnosis as always. I know when I come to Bridwell for any work, it is done properly and I never feel that they try to do more than necessary. I feel so lucky that we have such a reliable service station in our Paradise Valley neighborhood!

FC
Frederick C.
Phoenix, AZ
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Frederick said the staff were very easy to work with, timely, and had a reasonable price.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/26/2019
Great staff and great work at a fair price!
Recommended
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so glad to hear that we can provide you great work at a fair price. Looking forward to helping you out with your vehicle in the future. Thank you for your business.

ROSEMARIE C.
Acura MDX
05/24/2019
Highly trusted repair center
Without a doubt you can trust your vehicle to Bridwell. Had an oil leak, I brought my vehicle in to them and within hours I received a call that my car was repaired. And more than anything, they are completely trustworthy. Love those guys!!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/24/2019

Rosemarie,
Thank you so much for the great review and trusting us with your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business with us and we are grateful to have such a great customer like you.

FL
FRANK L.
Mesa, AZ
05/21/2019
ENGINE REPLACEMENTON 2009 HONDA CR-V
Excellent experience. Very painless. Bridwell Auto ordered replacement engine and had replacement completed in a matter of 2 days. They stuck to their estimate with the exception of some miscellaneous items, which were expected and approved by me prior to installation. I would recommend Bridwell to anyone for similar work.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/23/2019

Frank,
Thanks for the wonderful review. So happy we could help you out and get your vehicle repaired in a timely manner. Thank you very much for your business and allowing us to help you out with your engine replacement.

MICHAEL M.
05/21/2019
Good people, great service
Had repairs done , car runs great
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/23/2019

Michael,
Thanks for the great review.So glad we could repair your car and that it is running great now. Thank you so much for your business.

Mike H.
Fountain Hills, AZ
05/15/2019
Quick, quality service
As always, the service provided by Bridwell's was timely and thorough. They always do the very best work and make sure that your vehicle is in tip-top shape. On occasion I have asked them to look at specific items that I was unsure of whether service was needed (brakes, for example). In many of those cases, they have recommended that there is no need for the additional work. I trust them unequivocally to give me a fair answer. I have never felt that I was overcharged or that I was charged for unnecessary work. I trust their diagnoses implicitly.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/17/2019

Mike,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are very grateful to have a great customer such as yourself and we truly appreciate your business. I hope we can continue to to provide you great service at a fair price for any future visits.

PC
Phil C.
Chandler, AZ
05/11/2019
Terrible Service
Terrible, I call to make an appointment and they don’t take them but some we are slow come on in now. I drive there from Chandler. There is one mechanic and he has a car in the bay. Okay I will wait. More than an hour later that car is done and pulled out the bay. I wait 15 more minutes and my car is still not in the bay. I go ask what’s up? The response is that it will be at least another hour the mechanic is at lunch! Seriously! You tell me come in we aren’t busy and if I would have stayed it would have taken 4 hours to get an oil change on a slow day! Mark Salem this shop is impacting your reputation!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/13/2019

Phil,
I am sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with us. We try our best to get our customers in and out in timely manner. Our first come first serve policy usually can be an excellent benefit for our customers and us as we are a small shop. When you arrived we estimated two hours before we would get to your car and we would have achieved that even including lunch. Yes, we weren’t real busy but we did have other customers to take care of before we got to your car. We are not a  “quick lube” shop, we are a “complete auto repair” facility. We would love an opportunity to make it up to you on a second visit. We value our customers and strive to provide a top notch and personable experience that you cannot get a larger shops or dealerships.

David R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was fine, but he needs more service for his vehicle. He mentioned they ran out of time because the staff does not work full shifts on Saturdays, and he wishes they had more weekend availability.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/14/2019

David,
Thanks for the great review. I am sorry we could not finish all the service that you needed to get done. We do have full availability during the week and we do truly appreciate your business. Hope we can get all you need to get done on the next round.

TIMOTHY B.
Land Rover LR3
05/08/2019
Close and convenient, great work
Quality service in the neighborhood
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/09/2019

Timothy,
Thank you for the 5 star recommendation and taking the time out of your day to provide a review. Thanks for your business. We look forward to helping you out in the future.

James S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
James said these guys are great at this business. He stated he can't say enough about how pleasant they are and how patient they are and how good they are. They explain everything.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/09/2019

James,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us a review and we are truly grateful for your business and kind words. Hope we can help you out again in the future with your vehicles needs. Thank you!

MYRA B.
Lexus LS 430
04/30/2019
Found a potentially dangerous situation.
Found a potentially dangerous situation. It is good to go to the same place like Bridwell where they know my car.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

Myra,
So glad we were able to take care of something before it may have been a hazard. We are very grateful for your past business and hope we can continue to provide you great service. Thank you.

MARY JO C.
Lexus SC 430
04/26/2019
Awesome
Fixed my air conditioning! Thank you!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 04/29/2019

Mary Jo,
So glad we could fix your air for you. Thank you so much for the great review and hope we can help you out again in the future. Thank you for your business.

BE
BARBARA E.
04/22/2019
Efficient
Everyone there is efficient, nice, helpful
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 04/23/2019

Barbara,
Thank you so much for the great review. So glad we are able to help you out with your vehicle in an effecient manner. Thank you so much for your business

DF
DAVID F.
04/17/2019
These guys are the best
I use these guys exclusively. The had my car diagnosed in an hour. Then they got the new alternator one immediately. I had them do the water pump and timing belt too and they still got the car back to me before the end of the day.
Everything was perfect.
I recommend Bridwell to everyone.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 04/18/2019

David,
Thank you so much for the great review. We are truly grateful for your business and we glad we could get you in and out with your repairs in a timely manner. Look forward to helping you out in the future.

RL
Richard L.
Surprise, AZ
Honda Civic Sdn
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff are pretty good in calling to follow-up about the whole process.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 04/18/2019

Richard,
Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day. Thank you for your continued business.

SE
Steve E.
Phoenix, AZ
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Steve said there is a great detailer at the business who did a wonderful job on his vehicle.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to provide a review and we will be sure to let our detail guy know he did a wonderful job. Thanks for your business.

AE
Andy E.
Chandler, AZ
04/04/2019
Trust in a small business
I've been taking my cars to Bridwell for many years and have always been treated like a valued customer. Two years ago I moved to Sun Lakes, a good 25 mile drive, but I've continued to bring a car to them. It's all about finding an auto business you can trust. Bridwell is that business.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 04/05/2019

Andy,
Thanks for the wonderful review. We have been grateful for your loyalty to us all these years and hope we can continue to see you for many years to come. Thanks for your business.

AE
ANDY E.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
04/02/2019
Rest In Piece old Friend
We did a year long body restoration in 1985 when we bought it and have enjoyed it for 45 years. I've been bringing my 1973 Mercedes 450SL into Bridwell for decades even though I now live more than 25 miles away. This time it was towed in for an engine problem. After an examination, Doctor Jack called to say that old age affected an aluminum to steel parts interface and the cost of doing only that surgery.
Next, he went on to discuss the option of doing an entire power plant transplant and the any ensuing risks it might expose to other systems which would also have to be replaced.
This is the way you're treated at Bridwell, you and your car are a member of a family and they want to help you make the right decision.
Now now the car has been towed home to find a new owner who has more energy than we do at this stage of our life to do the engine. Dr. Jack helped me make the decision.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 04/02/2019

Andy,
We are so glad Dr. Jack could help you out. He is a keeper. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this wonderful review. We are truly grateful to have wonderful customers as yourself and look forward to diagnosing any future vehicle ailments.

Dan G.
Porsche Cayenne
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff at this business did a terrific job, and the service was fast.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 04/09/2019

Dan,
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to provide us a review. So glad we could provide you great service and get you in out quickly. Thank you so much for your business. Hope we can help you out again in the future.