RD
Rebecca D.
Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said she would recommend this business for service.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/18/2019

Rebecca,
Thanks for recommending our service. We truly appreciate your buisness.

PG
Paul G.
01/14/2019
Found a $60 solution to a $1,000 body shop estimate
I have been a snowbird customer for 3 years. Service always satisfies. They solve problems and are the best.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/15/2019

Paul,
So glad we have had your business for the past 3 years. Thank you for the wonderful review and we hope we can provide great service for you and your vehicles for many years to come.

Ryan M.
01/14/2019
Service you can trust in Scottsdale
Only place I trust with my Mercedes Benz. I can always count on them to give me an honest opinion, quote, and get the work done in a timely and professional manner. Small town service in the big city.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/15/2019

Ryan,
Thanks for the great review and trusting us with your mercedes. We hope we can continue to help you out in the future with your vehicle repairs and service. We truly appreciate your business.

GT
Gerald T.
Springfield, NE
Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said he liked the customer service and the job they did.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/18/2019
Gerald,
Thanks for the great review. We are are happy that you liked our service and look forward to helping you out again.

CELESTE S.
Nissan Xterra
01/05/2019
service
followed quoted estimates. nice job with headliner.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/07/2019

Celeste
Thank you so much for the 5 star recommendation and thank you very much for your business. Look forward to helping you out with your vehicle in the future.

KT
KEN T.
01/01/2019
Bridwell Center
Reliable service.... convenient location .... personal attention
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/02/2019

Ken,
Thanks for the wonderful recommendation. We are very thankful for your business and look forward to helping you out in the future.

DIANNE R.
12/28/2018
standard of excellence
I trust Bridwell to repair my vehicles. I have been going to them for my auto repair and tune-ups for over 15 years.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/02/2019

Dianne
We are very grateful for your trust in us and look forward to helping you with your vehicles in the future. Thanks for the great review!

DAN C.
Cadillac DeVille
12/21/2018
Customer service, cleanliness,
Great customer service, reasonable pricing, and cleanliness.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/21/2018

Dan
Thanks for the great review. We are glad we could provide you great customer service and we truly are grateful for your business.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/12/2018
Awesome local business!!
We are so thankful to have Bridwell’s so close to our home... after coming home late from a trip out of town, my daughter was greeted with a dead car battery. The guys at Bridwell’s took the car in immediately and replaced the battery promptly. Thank you all so much for being so helpful!!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for the great review. I am glad our guys could help you out quickly and get your daughter back on the road. Thank you so much for your business.

JO
Justin O.
Nissan Versa
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they give great service

LL
Larry L.
12/05/2018
Bridwells Got Your Back!
Seems that every time I have an auto problem it's at an inconvenient time and place. My first call is to Bridwell's Automotive Center. From the moment they answer the phone I get the feeling that my problem is their problem and they are committed to solving it swiftly and efficiently.
Bridwell's Automotive Center is a model of service. Other businesses would do well to learn their secret to customer service.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/06/2018

Larry,
Thanks again for the great review. We are so grateful to have you as a customer and look forward to helping you out with any future repairs needed.

LL
LARRY L.
12/04/2018
"They're the Best!"
They are pleasant to work with, responsive to any and all questions, exceeded my expectations regarding time to do the job!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/04/2018

Larry,
So glad we could help you out with your vehicle in a timely manner. Thank you for the great review.Thanks for your business.

Kevin M.
Land Rover Range Rover
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said that the business didn't charge him for finding a bolt in his motor and saved him over $400.

Mercedes-Benz 450SL
12/02/2018
Treated like it was your car
My collector car wouldn't start so I had it towed in by AAA. Your staff was waiting for it, found that the coil was bad and had it running like a charm by the next day ready for me to pick up.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are so glad we could help you out with your collector car and we were able to solve the problem in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and hope we can help you out again in the future.

11/29/2018
Quality of service
The quality of service was their usual high standard. Oil and filter and tire rotation undertaken while I waited and strong feed back from technician as to what was done and the results.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are glad we could help you out with your Impala and we truly appreciate your business.

LQ
Leonard Q.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Leonard said the customer service was okay.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 11/26/2018

Leonard,
Thank you for your feedback. We really want to make sure that we can provide great customer service and will strive to make sure that we do not provide okay customer service. Thank you so much for your business and should we have the opportunity to see you again hopefully we can provide a better experience for you.

KT
KEN T.
11/16/2018
I'm so glad to have the car back under your care. Thanks
I'm so glad to have the car back under your care.
Thanks.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 11/19/2018

Ken.
Thanks for the great review. We are glad we are able to help you out again with your vehicle. We appreciate your business

AL
ASHLEY L.
Volvo XC60
11/14/2018
Friendly and fast help as always.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 11/15/2018

Ashley,
Thanks for the 5 stars. So glad we could provide you fast and friendly service. Thanks so much for your business.

Ray R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ray said they give top notch service and he would not take his vehicle anywhere else.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 11/15/2018

Ray,
Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your loyalty to us over the years and we a grateful to have your business.

MICHAEL S.
11/09/2018
Great service in a timely manner. Adam is a great technician who is extremely knowledgeable and experienced.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 11/12/2018

Michael,
Thanks for the great review. We are glad that Adam could help you out and take care of your vehicle in a timely manner. Thanks for your business.