BRAD B.
Review
5 stars
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 03/14/2019

Brad,
Thanks for taking the time to provide us a rating. We are thankful for your business Look forward to helping you out again in the future.

LAURA M.
Chrysler 200
03/13/2019
Friendly & Efficient Service!
Stopped at Bridwell for an oil change. I waited at a nearby establishment while my car was being serviced. A phone call summoned me back to pick it up! Easy, peasy!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 03/14/2019

Laura,
Thanks for allowing us to service your vehicle and taking the time to put in a review. Glad we could get you in out and we appreciate your business.Hope we can help you out again in the future.

03/05/2019
Excellent customer service
Diagnosis of car's problems was quick and so was the repair. They treated my 2006 Altima like the 2018 Mercedes next to it.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 03/05/2019

So glad we could diagnose and fix your cars issue in a speedy manor. Thank you so much for your business and this great review. I am glad we could help you out.

BC
BONNIE C.
03/05/2019
Personal service and individual attention...........
Bridwell's has been in my neighborhood for over 30 years! Just rode by every day. Recently I experienced an auto emergency situation. After consulting with them, they agreed to immediately take care of the problem at a fair and reasonable charge. Their service and kindness were awesome. They were so understanding and kind. My vehicle was repaired with expert hands.
Many thanks! You have now become my new automobile care center!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 03/05/2019

Bonnie,
Thanks for the excellent and kind review. We are so glad you could try us out and that you had a great experience. Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide a review and look forward to helping you out with your vehicles needs in the future.

JOHN B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/28/2019
warranty
They alwsys do a great job here, after diagnosing they had me bring it back to Mercedes because it was covered. They could have fixed it snd charged me but they were looking out for me.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/28/2019

John,
Thanks for the great review. So glad you had us check it out first and we are glad that Mercedes could help you out. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle and your repeat business.

Jaguar XK8
02/19/2019
Awesome experience, as always!
Everytime I come and get gas the customer service is second to none! Incredible service! This time, I had a brake light repaired, and my car detailed by Steve. My light was fixed and detailed was completed before the alloted time given. My car sparkled as I drove down the street! So thankful for Bridwell, Steve, and the others.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the excellent review! We are so glad we could provide you great customer service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you out in the future.

NS
Nancy S.
Volkswagen Beetle
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff is always thorough, they know their parts, and she feels very comfortable with them handling her vehicle.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/21/2019

Nancy,
Thanks for the 5 stars. We are so glad you are comfortable trusting us with your vehicle. Thank you very much for your business.

JEFFERY K.
02/09/2019
Persistent in trying to do right by the customer
I needed a new engine for my Subaru. They found a better deal than anyone else. Then it turned out the cylinder heads had to be machined, and they didn't increase the price for the engine. Then, after starting the engine, it was spewing out oil and water; also made a popping sound. They sent it back and managed to find another engine; again they kept the price the same. Picked it up 2 days ago and it's working fine.

Jeffrey,
We are so grateful we could help you out and appreciate the excellent review. Thank you so much for your business and look forward to helping you out with any vehicle needs in the future.

AL
ASHLEY L.
Volvo XC60
02/08/2019
Great job as always
These guys are my go to shop. I never worry I'm being overcharged and I never about the work done. What more could you ask for?!

Ashley,
Thanks for the wonderful review.  We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business.

KAREN M.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/08/2019
Always great workmanship!
Great experience as always with Bridwell, quick, courteous and good work!!

Karen,
Thanks for the 5 star recommendation. We are so glad we can provide a great experience for you and we are grateful for your business.

Catherine B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the business is the only place that pumps gas and they're the only full service station left. The staff check her tires, water, oil, gas, and anything else, so she doesn't go to the dealer. She gets everything done there, and the staff even pick her up and drop her home. They also don't charge for the extra services that they offer.

Catherine
Thanks for the great review. We are so glad we could provide you a great experience. We truly appreciate your business.

TH
TODD H.
02/02/2019
Reliable Service At A Fair Price
I've been taking my vehicles to Bridwell's for years and I am always pleased with their service, attention to detail, and at a fair price.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/04/2019

Todd,
Thanks for the 5 star review. We are happy that we could give you a great service all these years. Thank you for your business.

LT
Lou T.
GMC Yukon XL
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrea. She said the service was great.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.We are so glad we could provide you great service. Thanks so much for your business.

DIANNE R.
01/20/2019
Happy Truck
My truck needed a new starter, and Bridwell did the work efficiently and quickly.

thanks,
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/22/2019

Dianne,
Thank you so much for recommending us. We appreciate the 5 star review and we are so glad we could handle the work effeciently and quickly for you.

RD
Rebecca D.
Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said she would recommend this business for service.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/18/2019

Rebecca,
Thanks for recommending our service. We truly appreciate your buisness.

PG
Paul G.
01/14/2019
Found a $60 solution to a $1,000 body shop estimate
I have been a snowbird customer for 3 years. Service always satisfies. They solve problems and are the best.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/15/2019

Paul,
So glad we have had your business for the past 3 years. Thank you for the wonderful review and we hope we can provide great service for you and your vehicles for many years to come.

Ryan M.
01/14/2019
Service you can trust in Scottsdale
Only place I trust with my Mercedes Benz. I can always count on them to give me an honest opinion, quote, and get the work done in a timely and professional manner. Small town service in the big city.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/15/2019

Ryan,
Thanks for the great review and trusting us with your mercedes. We hope we can continue to help you out in the future with your vehicle repairs and service. We truly appreciate your business.

GT
Gerald T.
Springfield, NE
Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said he liked the customer service and the job they did.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/18/2019
Gerald,
Thanks for the great review. We are are happy that you liked our service and look forward to helping you out again.

CELESTE S.
Nissan Xterra
01/05/2019
service
followed quoted estimates. nice job with headliner.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/07/2019

Celeste
Thank you so much for the 5 star recommendation and thank you very much for your business. Look forward to helping you out with your vehicle in the future.

KT
KEN T.
01/01/2019
Bridwell Center
Reliable service.... convenient location .... personal attention
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/02/2019

Ken,
Thanks for the wonderful recommendation. We are very thankful for your business and look forward to helping you out in the future.