CZ
Chris Z.
Arizona
Jeep Cherokee
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Chris said this business fixed his vehicle.

EK
EMMET K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/12/2020
Awesome Place! Awesome Service!
We go to Bridwell's because they are always courteous, helpful, efficient and kind. When a car our daughter was borrowing had a problem, they immediately fixed it and she was on her way again! Best Automotive Center in America!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/12/2020

Emmet,
Thank you for the wonderful review. So glad we could help your daughter and we appreciate your trust in us with your vehicles. Thank you for your business.

HH
Harry H.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/30/2020
Nothing
I wasn’t told the truth about what was wrong with my car.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/21/2020

Really nice speaking to you Harry, I'm glad I was able to solve your issue with us.
Lane Bridwell

Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/21/2020

It was really nice speaking to you Harry. I'm glad I was able to solve your problem.

Chevrolet Corvette
01/29/2020
Super nice to me. I can be a handful, sometimes.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for you 5 star review. So glad we could help you out with your vehicle. We are grateful for your business with us and hope we can continue to provide you great service in the years to come.

Bill S.
Cadillac XTS
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Bill said it was a very good experience and everything was well done. They go there often, the staff is always very courteous and they have gotten to know them. They were there again today, they were very cordial again today and they will continue to go back.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 02/03/2020

Bill,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.We are grateful for your business and hope we can continue to meet your expectations on your future visits.

ZA
Zayd A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/16/2020
Honest and Reliable Service
My car was creaking badly. I had previously had some cracked bushings replaced in another part of what I understand to be the steering control. My struts were still creaking and I had the strut and attachments replaced. The team at Bridwell Automotive gave me the quoted price and the work was done well. The creaking is gone and the car is smoother. Honest, upfront service.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/20/2020

Zayd
So glad we could help you out and get rid of the creaking noise. Thank you so much for your business and  allowing us to help you out with your vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to provide a great review!!

Sam H.
01/13/2020
great neighbor
This is one of the best auto service I ever visited .
Service with a smile ,very professional, on time which is rare these days .
Good neighbor to have .
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/15/2020

Sam, Thank you for the wonderful review. So glad we could provide you professional friendly service and hope we can continue to help you out for years to come. Thank you for your business.

SA
SUZETTE A.
Nissan Rogue Select
01/10/2020
Always friendly, fast and reliable
The team at Bridwell’s are always on top of it! Whether servicing any of our cars or pumping our gas. So convenient for us and always friendly!
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/15/2020

Suzette, Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to provide a review. Hope we continue to be fast, friendly and  reliable on all your future visits.

TW
TIM W.
01/09/2020
Honest, professional, accurate service
I have had two cars serviced at Bridwell. One was a Mercedes Benz 550 SL and the other was a Toyota Camry.
I was very satisfied with services and price.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/15/2020

Tim, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are so glad we could provide great service. We are grateful for your business and hope can continue to provide you great service on your future visits.

CL
Carmello L.
01/09/2020
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We had to have our van towed to Bridwell. I called them ahead of time to let them know. They’ve worked on our van in the past. What I love is they have great communication with us to keep us updated from when they got our van, to diagnosis and accommodated our busy schedule to pick it up on New Year’s Day! THANK YOU BRIDWELL!!

Carmello,
Thanks for the great review. So glad to hear we keep you in the loop on all your vehicles needs. Thank you so much for your repeat business. Look forward to helping you out in the future.

TU
Tom U.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the employees were able to get his vehicle in right away and they were very reasonable.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 01/08/2020

Tom,
Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear we could get you in out quickly. We apprecitate your business and hope we can provide quick service for you on your future visits.

KK
Karen k.
12/27/2019
Honest.
They do a great job here. They are very honest and do great work. I have been using this shop for about 2 years now. The work is always good. The ONE time I was not. Happy with the work I stopped by and they took care of it immediately. All the guys are friendly, the place is clean. I have recommended this shop to many of my friends e nds and colleagues
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/30/2019

Karen,
Thanks for the wonderful review and trusting us with your vehicle. We are grateful for your business and hope we can continue great work for you in the future.

CG
Christopher G.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said it's great they have a close location right across the street, super convenient. The guys are pretty nice over there, good experience.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2019

Thanks for the great review Christopher. We are truly thankful for your business and hope we can continue to provide a great experience for you on your future visits.

SE
Steve E.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that they out of their way and were real helpful. Steve was really good.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/18/2019

Steve, so glad we help you out with your vehicles needs and we are very grateful for your wonderful review. Thank you for your business.

TH
TODD H.
12/10/2019
My Go-To Neighborhood Mechanics For My Truck
Bridwell's is all about fast and honest service. They take great care of my truck, and I always feel like I am getting honest and knowledgeable and friendly service.
Lane B. from Bridwell Automotive Center responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks Todd for the great review. We are very thankful for your business and look forward to helping you out again in the future.