Latest Review about 2 months ago

Rose D.
Redding, CA
10/23/2018
Excellent customer service
I needed tires and Tom gave the most excellent customer service! He took the time and answered all my questions and even cancelled an order for me. If they were closer to Redding, they’d have all my business. Thank you Briggs Firestone for rising far above the madding crowd and for caring about your customers.

Mary Anne W.
Tracy, CA
04/03/2018
Briggs Firestone is great!
Excellent, quick, pleasant service. Fair prices. The only place I take my vehicle even though I live 150 miles away. (I take it in when visiting relatives in the area. )

Robert C.
10/27/2017
Great Service and Friendly Attitude
Nobody does it better than Briggs! I trust them implicitly with all three of my vehicles

Chico, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
05/01/2017
The minute you walk in you feel that Briggs Firestone cares about you and your vehicle and wants to provide the best service possible.
I just showed up with an issue with my tire and they were willing and ready to take care of me. I should have called in advance, but I did not have the opportunity. They took me in right away. They fixed my tire and gave me the confidence that I could drive home to Chico safely and I did ! I am So Grateful for the Help and Service that I received !!!. Everyone was So Kind and Helpful ! Oroville is Blessed to have such an Outstanding Automotive Service Facility as Briggs Firestone !!! Thanks to All of YOU !!!

04/29/2017
Personal attention that shows they care about me as a person.
Well done work I can trust!

Sacramento, CA
RAM 2500 HD
04/27/2017
Friendly Hometown Service
Its nice that there really is true customer service still available. I love the hometown service that Oroville has compared to the big city bustle..

JASON, CINDY F.
04/25/2017
New tires
Very friendly and professional it was a pleasure to do business with Briggs firestone the work was done in a timely manner and they went over everything with me

Ford Expedition EL
04/23/2017
Mark Koebrich
These guys are first class--and they take great care of my daughter's car!!

Toyota T100
04/22/2017
Good customer service
Vehicle was fixed in a timely manner

04/19/2017
Friendly

Honda Accord
04/13/2017
Repair completed on time and within quoted estimate.
Nice friendly people.

Los Altos, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/25/2017
Suburban Oil Change and Tune-up
I was able to schedule an appointment two days after I called. Not bad for a busy shop. The oil was changed and the tune-up was deemed unnecessary because the last one was not that long ago. They could have done it anyway (cha-ching) but that's not the way they do business. I was glad to have saved the money.

LYNN and DON S.
03/24/2017
Everything was done in a timely and professional manner.

Toyota ECHO
03/20/2017
A Happy Place
Great customer service . They are honest and dependable.

03/18/2017
5 star
5 star

CONNIE S.
03/15/2017
I appreciate being in such a comfortable place while waiting for my car.
As always, it was a good experience. I was in and out in a very timely manner.

Fiat 500
03/15/2017
Their employees- they do a great job of making one feel comfortable, and informed
Love this place! Always a pleasure to visit, and such awesome staff.

03/12/2017
the people and service
I feel good about taking my truck to these people, they have done there job and I feel safe when I drive away.

Paradise, CA
03/09/2017
Oil change & tire rotation
I have used Briggs Firestone for over 20 years. I have been highly satisfied with their repair work and services such as I received today. Very professional business.