Mary Anne W.
Tracy, CA
04/03/2018
Briggs Firestone is great!
Excellent, quick, pleasant service. Fair prices. The only place I take my vehicle even though I live 150 miles away. (I take it in when visiting relatives in the area. )

Robert C.
10/27/2017
Great Service and Friendly Attitude
Nobody does it better than Briggs! I trust them implicitly with all three of my vehicles

Chico, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
05/01/2017
The minute you walk in you feel that Briggs Firestone cares about you and your vehicle and wants to provide the best service possible.
I just showed up with an issue with my tire and they were willing and ready to take care of me. I should have called in advance, but I did not have the opportunity. They took me in right away. They fixed my tire and gave me the confidence that I could drive home to Chico safely and I did ! I am So Grateful for the Help and Service that I received !!!. Everyone was So Kind and Helpful ! Oroville is Blessed to have such an Outstanding Automotive Service Facility as Briggs Firestone !!! Thanks to All of YOU !!!

04/29/2017
Personal attention that shows they care about me as a person.
Well done work I can trust!

Sacramento, CA
RAM 2500 HD
04/27/2017
Friendly Hometown Service
Its nice that there really is true customer service still available. I love the hometown service that Oroville has compared to the big city bustle..

JASON, CINDY F.
04/25/2017
New tires
Very friendly and professional it was a pleasure to do business with Briggs firestone the work was done in a timely manner and they went over everything with me

Ford Expedition EL
04/23/2017
Mark Koebrich
These guys are first class--and they take great care of my daughter's car!!

Toyota T100
04/22/2017
Good customer service
Vehicle was fixed in a timely manner

04/19/2017
Friendly

Honda Accord
04/13/2017
Repair completed on time and within quoted estimate.
Nice friendly people.

Los Altos, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/25/2017
Suburban Oil Change and Tune-up
I was able to schedule an appointment two days after I called. Not bad for a busy shop. The oil was changed and the tune-up was deemed unnecessary because the last one was not that long ago. They could have done it anyway (cha-ching) but that's not the way they do business. I was glad to have saved the money.

LYNN and DON S.
03/24/2017
Everything was done in a timely and professional manner.

Toyota ECHO
03/20/2017
A Happy Place
Great customer service . They are honest and dependable.

03/18/2017
5 star
5 star

CONNIE S.
03/15/2017
I appreciate being in such a comfortable place while waiting for my car.
As always, it was a good experience. I was in and out in a very timely manner.

Fiat 500
03/15/2017
Their employees- they do a great job of making one feel comfortable, and informed
Love this place! Always a pleasure to visit, and such awesome staff.

03/12/2017
the people and service
I feel good about taking my truck to these people, they have done there job and I feel safe when I drive away.

Paradise, CA
03/09/2017
Oil change & tire rotation
I have used Briggs Firestone for over 20 years. I have been highly satisfied with their repair work and services such as I received today. Very professional business.

Toyota Tundra
03/04/2017
Comprehensive, courtesy, & timely service.
I like the service experience.