CR
Chet R.
09/21/2018
Friendly, quick, Euro experts with a reasonable price.
Great!

Deepak C.
09/14/2018
Quick turnaround and very friendly service
Dropped my car off to have them diagnose a vibration issue. Turns out discount tire mounted a tire backwards. Told me not to worry about paying but I decided to have an alignment done anyways. Had my car ready to go in about an hour! Fast, friendly and reasonably priced cant ask for much more.

KF
Kevin F.
Springfield, MO
Audi S5
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he is very pleased with this business.

RK
Roman K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Roman said they always smile and take care of him..

Ben B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the business provided fast and reasonably priced service.

GA
Gerry A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Gerry said Mike Brink called him to give him an update on his vehicle. Gerry said they are very communicative.

AK
Andrew K.
Audi Q5
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a very good job and the service is excellent.

Russ S.
Audi TT
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Russ said the staff made some recommendations for his vehicle and they took care of everything. They really seemed to understand his vehicle make better than other places he's been to in the past. He was impressed that the owner of the business texted him the next day to asked how everything was going. It was nice to talk to him and that he asked.

Sarah H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she was happy with her service, it was fast, and she has no complaints.

JY
JOE Y.
Universal City, TX
Audi S3
09/04/2018
Take my money faster
Took my '16 S3 in for a spherical pendulum mount install and turbo muffler delete install. Super quick work and easy to schedule an appointment. Labor costs are fair but make sure you factor them into any work you are planning because it does add up quickly. That applies to any shop though.

Called them back a few weeks after this visit to talk about an intercooler and/or springs and sway bars and was told jokingly "you don't have to do everything at once!" In my mind I was thinking "No, you take my money and you like it!" I appreciate the honesty though in trying to get me to pace my new addiction.

I will be back...soon!

ROBERT W.
Bertram, TX
Audi S7
08/26/2018
New down Pipes for my Audi S7
Came in for new down pipes.I was told it would probably take around 8 hours for the installation but it took only about 5. Car sounds really good and is even quicker. They did a great job at a reasonable price and I am very glad I had this done. I cannot wait for cooler weather so I can drive with my windows done and roof open and listen to this car growl.

CL
CHRIS L.
08/24/2018
Good honest work
These guys do a great job, pricing is reasonable and you never feel lile you are paying for something you shouldn't. I can always trust whatever they say needs to be repaired is reality. Have had a great experience with them this far and will continue to give them my business.

Mark H.
08/17/2018
Beyond Dealer-Quality Service You Can Trust at Less Than Dealership Prices!
I don't write very many reviews and it takes a lot to motivate me to do so. I live in San Antonio, so unfortunately I have to rely on my local VW dealership for most service needs. In general I don't have a problem with them, but it's great to have a trusted second opinion on expensive services when I suspect the dealership is overstating the need. I can trust Brink Motorsports for that second opinion. I would not hesitate to make the 180-mile round trip because I'll probably see substantial savings and I know I can trust the work. My recent service took only a couple of hours and saved me several hundred dollars and a whole day at the dealership. I also like the fact that I can get the straight story on how to address long-term shortcomings in my vehicle, such as the need to install a catch can or other APR products. Highly recommended!

SO
Shawn O.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the service was awesome.

Bailey B.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Bailey said the service was exceptional. The people are very nice.

AH
Acosta H.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Acosta said the service at this business was great. The business was clean and the service was quick.

KA
Koli A.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Koli said this business got him in quick, they were straight forward and kind. The only downside was they didn't do everything on the same day.

Lisa S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said this business did a good job on her vehicle.

GF
Gabe F.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Gabe said he like the business and their service is great.

CK
CHAD K.
Audi S6
08/03/2018
You just can’t beat these guys.
Exceptional service