FR
Frank R.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he had a good experience, this was his first visit and Michelle did an exceptional job.

TD
TERRY D.
Round Rock, TX
INFINITI Q50
01/13/2019
Extremely knowledgable, professional, and reasonable
Although BRINK typically works on Audis and VWs, I recently took my 2018 INFINITI Q50 Red Sport 400 to have some bolt-ons installed, and they knocked it all out within a day, with plenty of feedback and notes afterwards. I HIGHLY recommend BRINK to anyone that needs any type of work done. If they can't do it (unlikely), they'll find someone who can.

KC
Kevin C.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place had good service.

Jordan L.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said the staff was helpful and knowledgeable.

SCOTT M.
Audi S5
12/16/2018
Happy to bring my Audi here
Caring, personalized service. Always feel like I’m getting the right advice, and the best quality service for my car.
My car likes it there too.

BP
BRIAN P.
Audi RS 4
12/13/2018
Only place I’ll take my Audi
Been taking my RS4 to Mike and the team for at least 3 years now for all my service needs (regularly scheduled and on-demand needs). They always do a great job of fitting me in, letting me know what’s going on, laying out options and completing the work in a timely fashion. I’ll continue to take my car to Brink as long as I have it. Highly recommend!

ED
Ed D.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Ed said they are nice to him

MARK S.
San Antonio, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/11/2018
Best damn speed shop in Austin.
Best damn shop in Austin. Always friendly and the only place I will take my car. I drove all the way from San Antonio just to get it serviced. Just a great experience all the way around. Thank you so much guys for everything that you do for me!

NR
Nick R.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Nick said they were able to fix the problem and they were nice.

DERRICK R.
Service is 5 star!

DAVASHA B.
11/28/2018
Best Service Ever!
I just can’t say enough about the service at Brink Motorsports! Michelle is not your typical Service Advisor, by any means. She’s so knowledgeable, helpful and goes far above and beyond the expected. I’ve worked with two different Service Technicians and both did a phenomenal job. They, not only took care of the job at hand but also, offered suggestions about how best to care for my car in between visits. They also took a great deal of time to explain what was done to the car and why. It’s a rarity to find a shop you can truly trust, but these guys have accomplished it!

Volkswagen GTI
11/19/2018
Save my life
They found my vw 2011 GTI problems oil leak they warned me They save my life. So I take vw GTI to carmax get fix because it has warranty free .. it save me about 1,700 dollar whewww! Thanks brink motorsports!!

SCOTT M.
Audi S5
11/15/2018
Car care with confidence
I always feel confident bringing my Audi to Brink - I know they all will take great care of my car, and give me follow-up and recommendations I can trust. The service is top-notch. And friendly; always feel welcomed back.

Josh L.
Volkswagen Golf
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they did a very good job.

SR
Stephen R.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the service was quick, the employees were friendly, and he likes that.

AW
Aj W.
Volkswagen CC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
AJ said the owner of the business reached out and followed up with him to correct some issues he originally had bringing his vehicle to the business.

WW
Weston W.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Weston said the business was really good and honest. They did good work and he is satisfied.

Jamie T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said that she would certainly recommend this business for service.

Christopher W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said everything was good.

Justin B.
Audi S4
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the business's service is great.