Ken B.
Nutley, NJ
05/05/2019
The best and trustworthy
I've been going to the "Broadway Brothers" for 20 years and will not have anyone else service my cars. They are the most reliable and honest mechanics you can ask for. They accommodate customers to the best of their ability. I don't live in Jersey City anymore but I go to them when I need to. They are worth it.

Jeswanth M.
05/04/2019
Great service.
Great service.

Roger W.
05/03/2019
The best service. Honest. Integrity. If they say you need something you do. No need for second opinion. The work is done right.

04/29/2019
Great Family Business
Great guys all family and tremendous mechanics. Highly recommend honest , reasonable, and excellent work can’t find any better would give 100 stars if I could just great guys

CR
Cassandra R.
04/25/2019
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
These guys are the absolute BEST and did I mention ... THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF!

AC
Annmarie C.
04/19/2019
My Review
Helpful, professional service station! Merits the old slogan, “When you go with Sunoco, you go with confidence!”

Keith B.
Mercedes-Benz R350
04/18/2019
Quality service
Quality, timely, service

Lexington, MA
04/18/2019
Fixed alternator very quickly and well done
Danny was great kept me in the loop and did a great job in a short time span. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

VL
Vincent L.
Mazda CX-5
04/12/2019
Surprised and impressed
I always expect to get ripped off when I get my car repaired. Whenever I used to go to pep boys to get my tire repaired they would always give me the same excuse as to why they can’t just patch my tire to fix my flat, they always just say that the damage is on the inside and can’t be patched but I doubt it’s true if it is what they always say. When I went to Sunoco on Broadway I was expecting the same treatment and I was worried I would have to buy new tires. Instead I was told that there was a nail in my tire and it was an easy fix. I was expecting to spend hundreds but instead I was charged less than $100 for the tire repair and an oil change.
This place has been around for a very long time. They have kept a good reputation for decades, my dad used to bring his car here in the 80s. An honest mechanic is hard to find these days. You can trust these guys.

SA
Samir A.
04/10/2019
Professional
They take care of your car and do the necessary to fix

Jessenia A.
04/09/2019
On the fly oil chamge
I had an extremely long weekend and was unable yo get my oil changed. Thankfully for Broadway Sunoco I was able to drive up, drop off my key and at the end of my school day, my oil changed was completed. Safe, relatable and timely! Great service.

Reena C.
Acura TL
04/08/2019
Excellent service from a wonderful team of experts!
I highly recommend Broadway Sunoco for vehicle repair & maintenance. They are a friendly and reliable neighborhood family-run-business. Broadway Sunoco has earned my loyalty! I wouldn't dream of bringing my car to anyone else!

EO
Euquerio O.
04/08/2019
Honesty and profesionalism!
Every time I take my car there they go above my expectations! Honest and very professional guys. I don't take my car anywhere else!

PP
Phil P.
Buick Park Avenue
04/06/2019
Friendliness, service & honesty
The service is always great and they stand by their work.

SR
Sandy R.
04/05/2019
The brothers personalities amazing men!!!
The brothers work is always 100% I have recommended them to everyone who needs car service!!! They are the most honest mechanics I know and trust I would not go anywhere else.. their loyalty to what they due is outstanding!!!! Definitely the brothers are the real deal nothing fake!!! Number one!!!!