Latest Review over 1 year ago

SE
Sandy E.
03/30/2017
Excellent Experience!!!
I traded my 2004 Corolla (with 200,000 miles) for a used 2015 Prius C. I am retired and on a fixed income but everyone at Broadway Toyota treated me with total respect like I was their favorite customer. Ronald, the sales rep, was eager to help me. The manager arranged financing through Toyota Motor Company at an incredible interest rate and a 5 year/100,000 service warranty. There was no pressure, no games, no back and forth. The process was quick and efficient. I wish I could remember the names of everyone that helped me so I could name them in this review. The bottom line is I highly recommend Broadway Toyota. They have me as a customer for life!!

Dan M.
Lake Oswego, OR
06/20/2015 Category: Sales
Really Bad!!!
Broadway Toyota would not honor their advertised price on a New Camry.
On their website, they advertised the car with a $5000 discount, plus $750 rebate with a total discount of $5750. I printed the advertisement and took it with me.
After showing the sales person the ad and test driving the car, I decided to buy it.
When the sales person came out with the paperwork, it only had a $4250 discount plus a $750 rebate. The sales person tried to slip it past me, like I wouldn't notice the extra $750 on the price. What sleaze balls. When I pointed out the $750 discrepancy to the salesperson, he went and got his sleazy little sales manager, who came out and said that it was an error, and that they would not honor the advertised price. I pushed the paper work across the desk at him out of frustration, and said to my wife "let's go.". The sales manager acted like I punched him in the nose, and told me to leave. Which I did. . Wasted 2 1/2 hours of my time. .

marya h.
08/09/2014 Category: Service
austin miles super great
I have been getting my car serviced and Austin Miles has always been outstanding in communicating what needs to be done and explaining why.He is the reason I choose Broadway Toyota.

EP
Erika P.
03/11/2014 Category: Service
Disappointed Start to Finish
From a sleazy sales experience. Every stereotype in the book. Was I on a Sat Night Live skit? To a service department that doesn't appreciate follow-up and details. ^ months after my purchase they still have not been able to schedule me to have my door moulding and front guards put on. Called and was put on hold and sent to VM (3) times. No call back.

LN
LAURIE N.
Happy Valley, OR
10/01/2013 Category: Sales
Honest, friendly service.
Being a woman i was a little nervous about buying a car on my own. From the moment I met Rod Shogren he made me feel comfortable. Never once did I feel pressured into buying a car. I would recommend Broadway Toyota to all my friends.

TT
Tamsin T.
09/26/2013
your records for service
you do have a problem with your accounting system that I've mentioned before -
you apparently don't have a record of my 30,000 service because I just got a request from you. Please update your files and include my prepaid maintenance plan.

SF
SUSAN F.
Colton, OR
09/26/2013 Category: Sales
Dan is an excellent sales person
Absolutely! In fact we have already told several close friends and relatives about the Broadway Toyota.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
Happy Valley, OR
09/22/2013 Category: Service
5 out of 5 says it all
Very professional staff. They did a great job.

DEBRA H.
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Oil change/Maintenance required
Very friendly, warm greeting. Got me out on time. Handled a situation with the "customer is always right!"

Dear Debra,

Thank you for your compliments on the service department. We look forward to taking great care of you for years to come.

Sincerely,

PS
PAUL S.
09/20/2013 Category: Service
Quick Smooth Transaction
I remember when the salesman had to drive the car off the lot. Now you can not only drive around the neighborhood, but to your wife's work and even home for the night. Kind of makes you feel comfortable with the car. Making the purchase, for the right price, is an easy stretch.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your recent purchase. Our wish is to delight our customer in every way wepossibly can. Any way I can be of assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to building a long time relationship with you here at Broadway Toyota.

Sincerely,

AT
ANDY T.
TOYOTA RAV4
09/20/2013 Category: Service
speedy service and great customer service
Great customer service and love the shuttle. They said would take an hour and it was just under.

Dear Andy,

Thank you for your wonderful feedack. We are always looking for ways to better our customer service. Our customers are our number one priority and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Respectfully,

AW
ANDREW W.
TOYOTA PRIUS C
09/19/2013 Category: Sales
Easy to buy a car
Jamal was great to work with. The car purchase went smoothly and they didn't push us at all.

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your recent purchase. Our wish is to delight our customer in every way wepossibly can. Any way I can be of assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. We think Jamal is pretty great to work with as well. We ask that you share this on your Toyota survey as well.

Kindly,

KENNETH M.
Aurora, OR
09/19/2013 Category: Sales
Excellent Service and Great Cars!!
I love my new car!! Thanks to Erik and Glen for their excellent customer service!

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for your recent purchase. Our wish is to delight our customer in every way we possibly can. Any way I can be of assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Also we think Erik and Glen are excellent to work with. We ask that you share this experience on your Toyota survey as well.

Kindly,

AF
ANN F.
09/19/2013 Category: Service
EXCELLENT
Appt was at 10 am. When I got there at 10:00 there were 5-6 cars before me. But the service was done in the estimated hr predicted. Very friendly & courteous. Went out of his way to clean some melted crayon from cup holder.

MICHAEL R.
Battle Ground, WA
TOYOTA SIENNA
quick and easy
my favorite repair shop.Thanks Guys!

KK
KATHIE K.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER HYBRID
speedy and efficient
very efficient service

MICHAEL B.
Beaverton, OR
09/18/2013 Category: Service
They were on the top of their game
Upon arrival I was quickly greeted by the Service rep. All my questions were answered and I was told how long the service would take. The van was waiting when I was ready to return to work and when my workday was done the van was waiting for me.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for the many compliments on our service department. Our wish is to delight our customer in every way we possibly can. Any way I can be of assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.

JZ

Thank you Dan!

TERRY B.
TOYOTA AVALON HYBRID
09/18/2013 Category: Sales
I have always had a good experience when in for service. This last visit was no exception. The appoint process right through to pick-up all went smoothly with no surprises