Business Solutions

Bronk's Certified Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
EM
ED M.
06/23/2022
Another great service experience!
Had some error codes showing up and drivability issues. Bronk's quickly fixed what was wrong at a reasonable price. They really came through for me again!

larry s.
06/21/2022
leaking oil filter from my GMC dealer on Alpine Ave.
Bronks replaced my defective oil filter from my dealer , topped off oil .Very satisfied.

dave s.
06/15/2022
Brakes were squishy. Needed to bleed lines or determine cause.
Replaced pads, calipers, And rotors. Stops on a dime. Expedient service and quality work, with a call before they did the work with their professional...

BD
brandon d.
06/07/2022
Bronks does an amazing job
I have been bringing my car to Bronks for over 15 years and I continue to recommend them to anyone in the Rockford or Cedar Springs area. Tim and his staff...

mike r.
06/05/2022
A new customer for life.
We had to get suspension work done last week, and decided to try Bronks Auto Repair. I’m glad I did, not only were they quick, but the cost, was very...