Business Solutions

Brookhaven Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Jay L.
09/11/2021
Fake profile
A friend recommended Brookhaven so I googled it and came across this page. When I arrived I saw that this was a different business trying to steal the name...

andy m.
06/19/2018
Beware!
Come here for your $100 oil change with "free" tire rotation. Charged us $40 for oil because we needed 3 additional quarts (not synthetic). Wow, you've lost...

ronald g.
04/28/2016
brookhaven auto norman
can't fix a Mercedes paid 169.87 for nothing. they removed both valve covers and didn't find broken oil tube. they did find time to bill me

SA
Suzanne A.
12/10/2014
Suzanne said they had reasonable prices. The service was quick and they were very helpful.

NJ
Nina J.
12/03/2014
Nina said the business provides good service and she is also very happy with them.