JOHN H.
Nissan Versa
01/17/2020
Fixated tire
They got my car in right away and fixed my tire that ended up with a sliver of steel in it. Faar and Friendly service

JIM C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/16/2020
Outstanding service & honest technicians
I never have to question anything they do for me as I know it will be done right and it is fair

Andrea M.
Pontiac G6
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said the business did good work.

NP
Nathan P.
Indiana
GMC Acadia
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said he called this business, they got him right in, did the work, got him in and out in no time and were very friendly.

MAX R.
Chevrolet S-10
01/13/2020
Trustworthy!
Great service at a reasonable price. Always reliable -- know what they are doing and don't try to sell you something you don't need!

RUTH R.
Lebanon, IN
01/11/2020
Diagnostic skill
I took my car in for a loud noise and found out a bearing was going bad. The people who sold me tires just a month ago told me it was all ok even though we had asked them to check the bearings. Brownsburg Muffler also told me about another problem which I also had fixed. The prices were reasonable and the personnel working there were friendly and efficient. This is my second visit here and I will go back.

JO
JOE O.
Cadillac DeVille
01/09/2020
2002 Cadillac Blower Motor
I had a problem with a blower motor, Jeff and Chas stepped up and took care of installing a new one in a timely matter. Thanks again.

MAX R.
12/29/2019
Trustworthy!
Great service at a reasonable price. Do not try to sell you things you don't need. Been taking my vehicles there for 30+ years. They have services my vehicle since it was new from the dealer -- prices much better that the dealership!

DON AND CHRIS H.
GMC Sonoma
12/24/2019
Great customer service!!!!
We have gone to Brownsburg Muffler for several years now. Customer service is the best. We are always told up front what the diagnosis of the problem is with our vehicle and what the expenses will be. They never do work without communicating with us. Won’t go anywhere else. They are the best!

RP
RICH P.
12/19/2019
Brake Inspection
I have always felt like Brownsburg Muffler & Service Center is honest and does good work.

CG
CHRIS G.
Avon, IN
Pontiac Vibe
12/18/2019
Service on Pontiac Vibe
We've been going to Brownsburg Muffler for many years and and have total confidence in their ability to diagnose and repair our vehicles and for a fair price. I highly recommend them!

Dave B.
Pittsboro, IN
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that he called for an appointment with the place, they fit him right in and completed his work in a timely fashion.

LC
Linda C.
Indianapolis, IN
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she has been going there over 30 years and she is pleased with them. They are always nice and courteous. This time was an emergency and she dropped her vehicle off, without talking to anyone. They told her, they were busy and she may need to wait several days, but they are very honest and always willing to work with her. She has never had a problem.

KR
Kelly R.
Lexus ES 350
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said this business has good service.

DON AND CHRIS H.
Chrysler 300
11/26/2019
Always ready to help!
We have never had anything but great service, both personal and mechanical. Highly recommend Brownsburg Muffler for all your mechanical needs!?